FlyDesign

DD Stanislaw

Administrator
Name: Stanisław

FlyDesign

Post by DD Stanislaw » Wednesday 18 Jul 2018, 10:59

One would not be a problem... but so many?? I mean - this is not just a sign, a wall or a roof. These are entire buildings - the whole national terminal, the whole cargo terminal, the whole old tower, the whole fire station and some static aircraft.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

...and the best one - thirteen 1024x1024 texture sheets compiled into one 1024x1024 texture. Bravo!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mariusz Napora

50-99 posts
Name: Mariusz

Re: FlyDesign

Post by Mariusz Napora » Wednesday 18 Jul 2018, 12:20

WOW !!!

DD Stanislaw

Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw » Thursday 26 Jul 2018, 15:23

FlyDesign wrote:We would kindly like to apologize for the improper use of Drzewiecki Design textures in our EPKK scenery for P3D v3 & v4 and for Xplane.
FD is a new company, starting to develop products for flight simulations. Work in our team was split to different people who wanted to support us in our project. Unfortunately, we did not checked carefully enough all the work done by our team members, and contact with some of them was later impossible.
Unfortunately, we were confident, that everything was made by one of our team members, and thus we rejected any claims from DD in the beginning.
Of course we take full responsibility for our product, and we would like to kindly apologize Drzewiecki Design for the situation. We will take care to avoid such situations in the future. We will immediatelly stop the distribution of our scenery with DD textures, until they will be replaced by ours.

radzio2

5-12 posts

Post by radzio2 » Thursday 26 Jul 2018, 16:23

Haha! Very funny!
And the next funny thing is that they don't provide their company informations to customers what is against to article 12 of act of consumer rights.
Also they are deleting every unwanted opinion...
It's a joke. not company!

DD Stanislaw

Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw » Thursday 26 Jul 2018, 16:35

Well, that is not my business. They have fulfilled all my demands regarding texture use in their product without my consent, all my textures were replaced and I am fine with them.

FYI, they have provided their company information to me and I confirmed that information to be correct in UE VAT database (the company is French).