EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X

Latest version: v1.97 (2020)

DsonESSK
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by DsonESSK »

Hi! Purchased Chopin X today at Simmarket and encountered two problems, where as one may not be one, when installing to P3D v2.5

1: What's EPWA_Mapsat.bgl for a scenery file? During the install I got a error message saying decompression error on that file. EDIT: Downloading the file a few more times solved thisproblem. No error message anymore.

2: No SafeDock system at the gates. I guess that's connected to that .bgl file in some way? EDIT: Even after solving problem number 1, I still cannot see any guidance systems at the gates.

The jetways etc operates smoothtly, even though I need to set up the numbers for my Aerosoft Airbus (it works perfect with GSX though, but the SODE jetways cannot find the correct numbers. Haven't looked into that yet though.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
VGDS is not available in the newest versions of P3D yet. Very soon the newest version of SODE will be published featuring full integration of a realistic VGDS and jetways making it a top-realistic experience. EPWA will be updated accordingly.
thomson737
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by thomson737 »

How do I change the scenery settings to remove the static traffic and inside terminal? A little jittery on my system.

Also, I can not find any uninstall method if I need it?
Adam Moore
DsonESSK
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by DsonESSK »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Hello.
VGDS is not available in the newest versions of P3D yet. Very soon the newest version of SODE will be published featuring full integration of a realistic VGDS and jetways making it a top-realistic experience. EPWA will be updated accordingly.
And that's just was I suspected. Thanks again! And oh, I forgot to mention; This is probably gonna be one of my favourites when it comes to sceneries. It's just really, really good looking! :D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks! :)
thomson737 wrote:How do I change the scenery settings
You simply need to run the installer again.
DsonESSK
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by DsonESSK »

Hello again!

So, I have looked more into the SODE-thingy and I just can't get the grip on how to dock the jetway correct.

I'm using the Aerosoft Airbus (A318-321) and I really have no problems what so ever at for example FlyTampas Copenhagen which use the default Ctrl+J jetways, they dock spot on the door

But on EPWA however, the jetway is just way too low. I've checked the Aircraft.cfg and it looks all OK (as I expected, the default jetways have no problem).

Do I need to set anything up within SODE? What and how would I do that?
flightdeck
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Missing Textures in EPWA WARSAW CHOPIN AIRPORT X FSX P3D

Post by flightdeck »

Goodday,

I bought "DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - EPWA WARSAW CHOPIN AIRPORT X FSX P3D" at Simmarket.de and after Installation I have missing textures on the apron and runways!

I did uninstall and reinstall, no change! Please advise, what could be wrong!

My Specs: WINDOWS10 64-bit, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, Prepar3D v3 Academic, all sliders max., ORBX Open Landclass, ORBX FTX Vector

Tanks in advance
René

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Do you use the Lite Texture Pack or standard textures? What processor speed do you have? Have you tried redownloading the installer and then reinstalling the product?
flightdeck
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by flightdeck »

Hello Stanislaw,
the Processor is an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 3.60 GHz

The installer did not give me alternatives regarding textures, it went through installation into Prepar3D v3 in one process.

Finally I can tell you, that it works now, I made another deinstallation, rebooted computer, reinstalled it, now it works properly.

Dziêkujê bardzo :wink:
René
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

During the install there should be a way to install the Lite Texture Pack with lower resolution textures... Anyway I am glad it works now.
Er!k
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Er!k »

I saw that SODE 1.3 was released. Will you update your sceneries to benefit from the changes that has been made?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, but that will take time.
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Co do Sode to super program.
Uwazam ze Staszek robi swietna robote ze sceneriami I jak kupujesz product z DD to jest on w pelni funkcjonalny(chodzi o uzywanie rekawow programme Sode).Czapki z glow!
Wiele razy juz poruszalem ten temat z innymi wydawcami ale im chodzi wylacznie o kase,zeby kupic extra dodatki zeby uzywac rekawow a przeciez nie placimy malo za inne scenerie :roll:
Dzieki Staszku! :D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

No to już raczej czapka z głowy dla Jeffreya, który tworzy SODE bez gratyfikacji finansowej - przy czym robi to z ogromną wiedzą informatyczną i regularnie publikuje nowsze wersje.
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

No to szacun dla niego! :wink: