Latest version: v1.5 (2020)

kdfw
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: kdfw

Re: Washington X

Post by kdfw »

Hi Martin,
no other scenery installed in the washington dc area except fb kiad.
dd nyc up north, orbx ftx global base and landclass installed.

had washingtonx demo before but deleted the dir prior to installing payware washingtonx. only photoreal megascenery is in the dallas tx area.
kdfw
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: kdfw

Post by kdfw »

Hi Martin,
ok, i found the problem--i had some kind of washington dc scenery under Prepar3D v4\Scenery\Cities\Washington_DC\Scenery which i don't recall where it came from. deleting that entry in scenery config, everything is working good.
thanks for your help!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Great - nice to hear! Thanks for sharing this info with us.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Please find enclosed the interim fix to KDCA, which allows GSX to identify our SODE jetways:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/40tkr6a0tmrz ... KDCA_X.sdx

Please unzip the attached file and put this new sdx file to the following location: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign (replace the existing one).
TMetzinger
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Tim

Post by TMetzinger »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 28 Nov 2018, 20:03 Please find enclosed the interim fix to KDCA, which allows GSX to identify our SODE jetways:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/40tkr6a0tmrz ... KDCA_X.sdx

Please unzip the attached file and put this new sdx file to the following location: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign (replace the existing one).
I'm pleased to say that this fix works as expected - GSX now recognizes and integrates the jetways at KDCA!

Thanks for the rapid response!
mduchsherer
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Falcon

Post by mduchsherer »

I am running gsx version 2. Just updated p3d version 4.4 to update 4.4.16.2707. Prior to the update Washington x worked fine with gsx-2. Now couatl crashes when it loads washington x airports. I followed instructions from previous post and copied the specified file into programdata\12bpilot\sode\cfg but problem still persists. No other airports other than the ones in washington x seem to have issues. Washington x sode jetways still work after couatl crashes but I completely lose all gsx-2 functions. Other drzewiecki-design products still work with gsx-2 after update to p3d 4.4.16.2707.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

It's hard to say something because both GSX and Couatl are not our applications. I think the best idea is to send this question to FSDT via forum with Couatl.LOG

In order to generate logs you need to enable logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX setting page, and then Restart and rebuild cache option in the Couatl settings menu. Then, exit the sim and go to this folder:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali

and post the Couatl.LOG file on FSDT forum. Don't post it as it is. ZIP it and attach it to a thread.
772LR
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Al

Post by 772LR »

Hi Guys,

I wanted to confirm if washington x's SODE jetways connect to ai aircraft because despite the option being enabled (ai traffic detection) they do not dock.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
This function is SODE-driven. Maybe your AI A/C do not have door parameter enabled?
772LR
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by 772LR »

Hi Stan,
I'm not sure what you mean by door parameters or are you referring to the exits in the ai aircraft cfg because i have them and they do dock with SODE but not at washington x. Even with ai detection and ai exits it still doesn't dock with ai aircraft but it docks with the user aircraft.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Should I understand that the jetways can be docked to AI at all other airports, including the payware ones (not only default)?
I'd like to be fully sure that the problem relates to Washington X only.

Secondly - have you tried to ask about it on the SODE forum (https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?forum=support)? As far as I see there are reported more problems with auto-dock for AI traffic.
772LR
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by 772LR »

Thanks for referring me to their forum and yes the jetways dock to all ai at default, non-SODE payware and all SODE payware but washington x
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hey. Please try replacing the SDX file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a533nixoo0zli ... X.sdx?dl=1
Goes to: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx
772LR
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by 772LR »

That fixed the problem i replaced the sdx with the one you gave me and now they dock to the ai.
Thanks for the help Stan and Martin.
Taibui
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Taibui

Post by Taibui »

After following all instructions posted about jetways problems for KDCA, now I got 2 jetways at the same gate (1 from GSX and 1 from Washington X). Only the default jetway works. Anybody with the same problem please help.
Thanks.