UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP v2

Latest version: v2.1 (2020)

rolmaxify
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Maximilian

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP v2

Post by rolmaxify »

Just to add: I think the problem with the scenery that the user had, is the setting that runways follow the scenerey was not enabled in his X-Planes settings. I had it disabled for a while, and it also brought up strange behaviour on the taxiway bridge of UUEE.

I currently have another issue: I was online on a VATSIM event when the ground controller told me to proceed via L4. However, there is a yellow line missing in the scenery that connects two parts of L4
Missing taxi line.jpg
The current chart (newest AIRAC) shows, that there is actually a connection between those taxiways.
chart.JPG
This missing line made me so stressed because I was sure that I taxied the wrong way somewhere. I even quit the VATSIM because I was holding there with three people behind me waiting for me to move :shock:

If that line could be added, me and my mind would be at peace again :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, we will take a look. Regarding the setting "runways follow the scenery", it shouldn't be enabled in case of our sceneries.
rolmaxify
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Maximilian

Post by rolmaxify »

Thanks, very much appreciated! :)
cjreed
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: ChrisR

Post by cjreed »

Hi, I bought UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP V2 a few weeks ago (at the end of October) through Orbx Central.

I had some issues when I set certain options in the product configuration screen in Orbx Central for example if I selected no statics and no photoreal AND no volumetric grass, the scenery would not display and gave error messages relating to missing files. With other combinations X-Plane would crash. It seems that the product doesn't integrate properly with Orbx Central.

When I raised the issue with Orbx they acknowledged they could replicate the problem; and asked me to raise the issue here with you guys.

In addition to the configuration issue above, I'm also seeing duplicate taxiway lines, lights; and runway approach lights - has anyone reported that before and is there a fix?

Here is the bug I raised with Orbx:
https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/2108 ... -verifies/

Many Thanks,
Chris Reed
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hello Chris,
cjreed wrote: Sunday 19 Dec 2021, 23:32 and asked me to raise the issue here with you guys.
If you are talking about the error from your conversation via ORBX forum, can you please confirm that you have the SAM plugin installed (incl. library)?
cjreed wrote: Sunday 19 Dec 2021, 23:32 duplicate taxiway lines, lights; and runway approach lights - has anyone reported that before and is there a fix?
ORBX creates his own installer and it might be possible that it's bug of their installer - so far I do not remember the similar reports for this scenery, but to check it more deeply, it would be great if you also provide us with scenery_packs.ini and log.txt file here (you can attach them as zip). Can you also show how does it look like via screenshot?
thomas.01101
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Thomas

Post by thomas.01101 »

HI,

sorry for asking again directly here in the forum.

Is this ground texture at UUEE really as it should be?

Best Regards

Thomas
b738_4k - 2022-01-12 10.00.36.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

As far as I see it looks like our wet asphalt effect.
thomas.01101
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Thomas

Post by thomas.01101 »

ok, that makes sense, thx
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, this effect is displayed during/after rain.
KABANCH1111K
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Фёдор

Post by KABANCH1111K »

Good day! I recently purchased a UUEE script for XP11. But after installation it gives an error!! What to do ??? :D
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

KABANCH1111K wrote: Wednesday 09 Feb 2022, 09:12 gives an error
Please let us know what error are we talking about. Can you provide the screenshot?

Doyou have SAM plugin and SAM library installed in XP11?
KABANCH1111K
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by KABANCH1111K »

Hello! I bought a script of Sheremetyevo Moscow Airport (UUEE) from you in the winter. On the SIM MARKET website. But, when installing the script, the simulator gives an error! What to do? Thank you in advance
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Once again - please let us know what error do you get and please confirm that you have SAM plugin and SAM library installed. It's always useful if you provide scenery_packs.ini and log.txt files (you can attach here as zip file)
KABANCH1111K
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by KABANCH1111K »

Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 11 Sep 2022, 20:32 Once again - please let us know what error do you get and please confirm that you have SAM plugin and SAM library installed. It's always useful if you provide scenery_packs.ini and log.txt files (you can attach here as zip file)
Hello! Thanks for the quick response. I saw my error during installation, read the instructions. I'll try to install it again, according to the instructions. Thanks!