Hey there how I can disable KLGA and KTEB??? I'm just want to use JFK

Thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: NY Airports v2 XP

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid due to XP11 limitations we are not able to provide the option to disable single airport from the package - we are doing this in P3D, but so far we were not able to provide such feature in XP.
Rafa_mm
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: alejandro

Post by Rafa_mm »

IT'S SOOOO IMPRACTICAL to have 3 airports together + NY CITY literally I cant use the pack that I bought..
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm not fully sure why you are not able to use it, but we've never said that it's possible to disable single airport in the XP package.
OttoPilot
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Jack

Post by OttoPilot »

Do you guys have any plans in near future to implement SAM jetways to the scenery?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

When we do the update, we will probably add SAM jetways, but at the moment we are not sure when it will be done.
hardfloor
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: LobsterBisque

Post by hardfloor »

Hello

Almost all the jetways in KLGA have gone haywire. See image and help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, can you please describe your problem more precisely?
Due to the screenshot quality it's hard to identify the problem. Please also attach zip file including your scenery_packs.ini and log.txt files.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi hardfloor
It is not the jetways problem - you have clearly 2 separate sceneries overlapped.
Csekora
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Crestia

Post by Csekora »

Good Day,
I am curious on weather the jetways at these fields move? I see in previous threads, that there are plans to add SAM jetways in future updates I was wondering if these current jetways worked with AutoGate? I have the plugin installed but they don’t move? I am thinking of purchasing more of your scenery’s but it is highly dependent on if the jetways are animated?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

New York Airports packages do not offer SAM/autogate compatibility (yet) so jetways are not animated indeed. Currently these are the only products from our offer that do not offer that yet. When we do the update, we will provide such feature.
Torbin
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Ned_Torbin

Post by Torbin »

Hello Martin and Drzewiecki crew,

I wanted to lend a compliment and three recommendations…

I have to say the level of detail and work I see in the Seattle and Chicago airports and city scenery puts you in what I feel are the top three Developers regarding realism, quality of textures, and detail! I do not say this lightly. Understandably New York was created some time ago. If you intend to update your New York airport packages to the same level of quality and standards as Seattle and Chicago (textures, details, SAM gates, etc), I would gladly pay for the upgrade.

Recommendation 1: Create a New York / Tri-State Airports 3 that includes the remainder of the class D & C airports in the surrounding area, such as KFRG, KISP, KHWV, KMMU, and KHPN.

Recommendation 2 (for all your airport packages): Keep charging for the complete packages, but on the software side provide the option for individual installers by airport name. X-Plane DOES allow for this, and it will give users flexibility if needed. I understood you will have to deal with customers that will want to just buy single airports, but I think that's better than trying to pass off a grouped instal package as an X-Plane limitation, when in reality it really is not.

Recommendation 3 (for all your airport packages): Fully explore the free tool Ortho4XP and how to offer .patch files for your users. This is a fantastic tool with a supportive user base that allows us who use photo scenery to appropriately integrate the detailed meshes you provide within the meshes of our "tiles" that contain beautiful surrounding photo scenery and chosen elevation details. As you likely have been made aware of, the Z_<KXXX Mesh> file that allows your airports to sit correctly ends up covering the remainder of a given 1 degree x 1 degree (up to 3,600 square miles) to be covered in stock textures. The great thing is the .patch option provides that integration, allowing an End user to fly an arrival and approach over a nicely textured tile they ran in Ortho4XP, then land at a beautiful payware airport and taxi to the gate that has buildings sitting correctly instead of being sunk in the ground or floating high above the surface. Of course, you could still offer the Z_<KXXX Mesh> folder is great for those who don't use Ortho.

Thanks for taking the time to ride this!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Torbin,
Thank you very much for your recommendations. All of them are very reasonable and we will definitely consider implementing them in the future.
Torbin
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Ned_Torbin

Post by Torbin »

Thanks!
tullinator
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Randall

Post by tullinator »

i just purchased NY Airports v2 XP for X-Plane 11 from the X-plane store. I was able to automatically install NY Airports v2 XP on my Win 10 PC with no problem. However I now see that SAM Jetways no longer work at the Newark, Linden and Essex county airports. How do I completely uninstall NY Airports v2 XP? I wish to remove it from my computer. During the install it also updated the default scenery files in X-plane 11