Post by spokentee »

there are no static aircraft in my NY airports
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: NY Airports v2 XP

Post by Martin_Starski »

Have you installed the scenery manually via zip file or via exe?

Please make sure that you proceed according to our guidelines that you may find here: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... ?f=3&t=412
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
spokentee
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by spokentee »

I guest it was from an exe I don't know it had to be auto, so how do I do it manually?
spokentee
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by spokentee »

everything looks great really great its just that there is no life at the airports non of them no aircrafts no ground equip. looks like a ghost town, the files are in the right place I also have Seattle and it looks alive and bustling. its installed the exact same way.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Our product should look exactly as on promo screenshots:
http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYAirports_XP.htm
http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYAirports2_XP.htm

In case you did the manual install you need to manually copy/paste a specific package which configures a product to your preferences. This configuration includes static aircraft on/off feature. In case you did an automatic install, there is also an option to install/remove static aircraft. I would recommend running the installer again and double-checking which option is selected during install.
spokentee
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by spokentee »

thank you for responding, this was my first purchase on 4/5/2017 its not even for sale on xplane.org anymore, that said I just want to let you know its an automatic download and I have done it at least 3 times looking the option of static aircraft and I just don't see it, I don't see an option for manual download, I look in my custom scenery and I see all the folders in there so I just think well I don't know but I really thank you for trying to help me. the folders in the airport folder are in this order,

(DD New York Airports XP)

earth nav dat
fac
KCDW
KEWR
KLDJ
KLGA
KTEB
objects
orthophoto
POL
temp
vegetation

all this is done automatic
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

DD New York Airports XP is the old version and it did not have static aircraft indeed.
spokentee
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by spokentee »

is there away to update to new version or I will to re-purchase?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Indeed, there is an update offer. Please contact o store for more details.
spokentee
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by spokentee »

yep on the xplane store looks like both are 24.00 each, that may not look like an update but a whole repurchase,
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, let us check this with X-Plane.org
spokentee
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by spokentee »

hello so on Friday about 11:00 pm Texas time I purchased V1 and I went through the automatic install so this is the message that I'm receiving when I launch X-plane 11.

BE ADVISED

Loading navigational data failed:
Reading file D:\steam/steamapps/common/X-plane/Custom Data/earth_nav.dat. The navaid IHIQ in 04L is missing an entry. Report to your Navdata provider.

Please note that X-plane 11 is not compatible with navdata files made for X-plane 10.

so this is what it says and I just did all what I did before for the older version.

thanks for helping me.

I have the latest Navigraph cycle 1813
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, I understand that you bought V2 volume 1, right?

Have you paid the upgrade price? XPlane.org promised me to re-activate the update offer, which was suspended while the special sale was active. Unfortunately I still don't see the respective annotation in tge scenery's description.

Regarding earth_nav.dat, is it solved now or do you need a help? Firstly please make sure if you really use the latest version of our scenery. Stanislaw disabled earth_nav.dat edition function in our last installer for X-plane-11 and thus it shouldn't generate any problems. But still the workaround is to remove that file and launching the sim. Then run x-plane 11 uptader, and click update. After checking x-plane files updater will automatically download missing earth_nav.dat file. In tge 2nd step try to open our scenery again. If problem still occur, please attach your log.txt.
spokentee
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by spokentee »

yes I paid the reg price of 24.00 and I feel dumb cause this doesn't work, firstly I deleted my nav data and I was able to get this scenery working but the NY city xp that I have was not working it only works with the old version of ny airport so I was forced to use the ole version cause,, who want to fly into NY if its not real?, as far as your solution, I cant figure out what it is that you want me to do, so this is what i'm going to do, (I have x-life plugin and it'll put life in the airports of NY, i'll re install my nav data) but im still out of 24.00 us dollars, that's my fault I should of been content with what I had. as always thanks for responding so timely.