NY Airports v2 XP

Latest version: v2.1 (2018)

delta6952
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: NY Airports v2 XP

Post by delta6952 »

At Newark Airport, this scenery is missing the port of Newark, cranes, ships, etc. from it yet your P3D scenery seems to have all of them. Any reason why and perhaps you can add them? Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
The probable reason is using of FSX-default-library objects for that area (cranes, ships, containers) which could not be used in X-Plane. Anyway, please note that the port area is part of NY City package, not the NY Airports package.
BradM
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Brad

Post by BradM »

I own both packages and it does not show up
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

So this has to be the first reason. I'll keep in mind to have a look at that area during the next update.
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by martinlest »

I just bought the two volumes of NY airports. I have only looked at KJFK so far, and it looks good. However, at Gate 1 (for example), what is all this 'speckling' (see video) behind the a/c, on the roadway wall,which shimmers and rapidly changes shape unless you are totally still? It looks far worse in XP than in the low-res video.

How do I remove it, as it is really distracting (and ugly)? It doesn't show up at all in Overlay Editor, so I am stuck...

https://youtu.be/4iDr1S0lacA

Thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I am not sure if this is something regarding the model or the sim's bug (I see a lot of these things in many sceneries) but we will further investigate the issue.
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by martinlest »

I am not sure if this is something regarding the model or the sim's bug (I see a lot of these things in many sceneries) but we will further investigate the issue.
OK, thanks. This is the first time I have ever seen this in any scenery, by the way. (I also installed the New York scenery in a 'clean' (no other addons) copy of XP11.26 and the same thing was there, so it doesn't come from a different third-party scenery).
Sangun
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Sangun

Post by Sangun »

Hi! I live in Seoul, South Korea and thank you for your beautiful Aiport scenery!
I have purchased and installed NY Airports. When I begin the sim(X-plane 11) at the KJFK, KLGA, parking position of aircraft was a little far from the gate so autogate didn't work properly. Which has occured just your product(NY Airports, actually KTEB didn't have any gates.) I have run my X-plane 11 several times in other airport(incluing US airports and Korean airports) and parking position was normal with attaching gate. How do I manage this technical problems? Please take a look attached screenshots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Sangun.
In our NY project there is no Autogate feature, we have introduced that feature in newer products but we plan to include it in some older projects as well.
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by martinlest »

Re. my posts on the black spots on the scenery, just above. I decided to try to sort it myself. The problem is with your _NML.dds files. If you remove the files jfk_t1_NML.dds, jfk_t2_NML.dds, jfk_t3_NML.dds & jfk_t4_NML.dds the spots are gone.
OltcitRoom
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Oltcit

Post by OltcitRoom »

Hi, couple of days ago i purchased NY v2 airports to find out that KLGA airport gates number and layout are totally off from the charts i have. I am using the Navigraph charts subscription. I did checked on google earth to see if the layout of the terminals are correct with the carts and they are a match. I really like the airport and the surroundings you guys created , i like that i can fly with Pilot2ATC and use the default AI Traffic but i was expected, in special, for a payware version of an airport to be accurate and re-design with the latest airport layout from real world.
Please forgive me if some one address this issue to you and you are working to fix this with an update, did not have time to look to all the forum messages.
As right now i have to uninstall your airport from my machine or just ignore the ATC gates clearance where to park. I hope you guys are working on this issue.
Thank You for the hard work!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
The diagram of KLGA is attached to the product. As you might have seen, this is a futuristic version of KLGA so there is no way it would match any currently existing data.
OltcitRoom
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Oltcit

Post by OltcitRoom »

Yes, i saw that after i purchased the airport. The diagram is not available before purchasing the airport is it? I think that info should be on all the stores where your airport is available not just on your website. I got to your website by doing research to make sure i did not missed that info. Anyway , i guess i purchased this airport for nothing.
Thanks for your time!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Well, screenshots are available at all stores :) Additionally each description sais:

"LaGuardia Airport is represented in our product as it is expected to look after a major construction work is completed. The model is based on visualization provided by The Port Authority of NY & NJ on July 12, 2016. A custom-made chart is included for this airport.".

So this is how the airport will look like after the construction work is done, everything is very clear there.
gromero83
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: German

Post by gromero83 »

All the gates at the airports are off and too far back. I'm having this problem as well. I'm not using any other 3rd party software.
I've tried deleting and doing a fresh install but it has not changed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.