Latest version: v1.2 (2019)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: LUKK Chisinau XP

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Yes, it is in our plans but currently, we do not have any source data to work with.
We would need someone familiar with the changes made at the airport who would be able to provide us with up-to-date pictures (and preferably buildings/apron plans).
MLD2021
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Vlad

Post by MLD2021 »

Hello. I've recently made something similar to the unofficial update for LUKK scenery. I posted it on x-plane.org but it was banned at once. I'm sorry, I didn't know that I had your permission. Would you like to take a look at my work and to rate whether I can publish it?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. Please elaborate.
MLD2021
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by MLD2021 »

I tried to make it more actual and more similar to the real airport: I added 6 new ramps, new runway 27/9 instead of the taxiway D, 2 ramps near the terminal were removed, as in the real airport, the taxiway A2 was closed and the ramps for general aviation number 9, 11, 13 were extended, so now the airliners can stand there. Also I tried to set all the stands exactly In the centre of the ramp.
MLD2021
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by MLD2021 »

Here You can see some screenshots to understand what does this "update" look like
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Currently, we have no resources to check how precise it is what you have developed (the ground layout etc) however, if this is just an update (addon to our product), there should not be any problem with publishing such a file if you simply include your new files.
MLD2021
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by MLD2021 »

OK. Thank You very much!