Moscow City XP

Latest version: v1.1 (2016)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Moscow City XP

Post by Martin_Starski »

Excatly, we need to get more details and it's always good to provide the screenshots (it can be done via this tool for example - https://imgbb.com/)

Please also remember that our sceneries are not working with Ortho4XP - as far as I see our terrain files are below Ortho in your scenery_packs.ini
Dlwlrma
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Aruany

Post by Dlwlrma »

There seems to be no problem with the city, but there will be this error message,But my ortho4 is not in this area
The problem seems to come from: 0:02:07.313 E/SCN: LIGHTS 0 5 is out of range; OBJ file is bad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dlwlrma
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Dlwlrma »

Some things seem to be missing near Luzhniki and Moscow University
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Dlwlrma wrote: Thursday 23 Jul 2020, 12:28 There seems to be no problem with the city
We will check the logs message, but it could be great to know what is wrong with the city or airports in the sim. In many messages there are letters of different language and the same in your one screenshot. We need to exactly know what looks wrongly.
Dlwlrma
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Dlwlrma »

sorry,This is english log
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Dlwlrma wrote: Thursday 23 Jul 2020, 12:28 The problem seems to come from: 0:02:07.313 E/SCN: LIGHTS 0 5 is out of range; OBJ file is bad.
This is only error in obj file, that issue does not affect the scenery. Can you describe what looks wrong in the scenery?
Dlwlrma
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Dlwlrma »

This is only error in obj file, that issue does not affect the scenery. Can you describe what looks wrong in the scenery?
I don’t seem to see any problems with the city, but this error appears every time I start the game, which is very annoying
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Do you have the newest version of SAM library installed?
Dlwlrma
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Dlwlrma »

Do you have the newest version of SAM library installed?
yes,Is the latest 2.0.7,And I’m not a XPLANE noob,i think maybe i use 11.50 beta16,Moscow City does not support him? but Sheremetyevo did not have any errors
Hope you guys can help me solve this error message as soon as possible, it has been there for 4 days
Thank you very much!!! :D
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Dlwlrma wrote: Saturday 25 Jul 2020, 15:37 think maybe i use 11.50 beta16,Moscow City does not support him?
Because it's beta, we have no idea what final version will include. We are going to fix all possible issues /errors as soon as the final version is released.
Dlwlrma wrote: Saturday 25 Jul 2020, 15:37 help me solve this error message
Please check if the attached file solves a problem.
Dlwlrma
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Dlwlrma »

Please check if the attached file solves a problem.
The problem is solved!!! thank you very much !!!
Dlwlrma
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Dlwlrma »

Sorry, I have the same problem. I installed other uudd, But the uudd from Moscow city still exists, and the other uudd are located in the Top of scene_packs ini
I'm sorry to trouble you these days, but I'm in a lot of trouble
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid due to XP11 limitations we are not able to provide the option to disable single airport from the package - we are doing this in P3D, but so far we were not able to provide such feature in XP. If this other scenery is placed above our scenery and does not replace it - there is a problem with such third scenery as it makes no exclusions to all groups.
jfwharton
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: John

Post by jfwharton »

I just purchased Moscow City XP and installed it. I am getting a warning when starting XP 11. In the log.txt file I have the following lines:
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/Osevaya_lin1.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/Osevaya_lin.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/fence3.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/fence2.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/fence1.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
How do I correct this so I don't get the error when starting x plane?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

It's only the notification to check this - everything should work correctly. We will fix it during the next update.