Moscow City XP

Latest version: v1.1 (2016)

jfwharton
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: John

Re: Moscow City XP

Post by jfwharton »

Thank you. I have disabled the scenery until the next update.
stavka
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: stavka

Post by stavka »

Hi,
With this scenery last version 1.1 and with xp11.50 i have an error everytime i load a flight on Moscow.

In the log file i found these:
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/Osevaya_lin.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/Osevaya_lin1.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/fence3.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/fence2.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/fence1.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.

In older xp11 versions i not had these.
Another friend of me that also have this scenery, also have a similar error.

Thanks in advance!
Regards
Tercio
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi. It's only the notification to check this but everything should work correctly. We will fix it during the next update - it's on to-do list.
Disasterman
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jim

Post by Disasterman »

Hello I would like to ask if it's possible to use another custom airport that is included in Moscow City release? It will be ok if I place the custom airport above the DDZMoscowCity at sceneri.ini or no?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Theoretically it may work, but I cannot guarantee that there will be no discrepancies. Which airport do you want to replace?
Disasterman
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Disasterman »

Hello Martin, I want to replace Domodedovo UUDD. When I use the one that is included in Moscow City I dont have taxiway lights and terminals and generally Domodedovo seems a little bit poor in buildings etc (actually I had more or less only ramps to be shown, runways, taxiways and some lights . I dont know if this is how it is supposed to be or I have made somthing wrong with the scenery.ini. I tried to install another UUDD on top of it wich looks pretty good but the problem now is that the taxiway lines are duplicate as also the runway 32L. It's not terrible because the distances between them is not big bit I have duplicate runway lights etc. Could you give me some advice?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Disasterman wrote: Thursday 26 Nov 2020, 04:17 When I use the one that is included in Moscow City I dont have taxiway lights and terminals
So something is wrong - it should look like this: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodMo ... gallery-37
What is your setting "number of objects" in XP? Change it to high and check if it makes a difference.
Disasterman wrote: Thursday 26 Nov 2020, 04:17 that the taxiway lines are duplicate as also the runway 32L.
It should work if the third-party scenery has the respective exclusions and of course is placed above our airport in ini file.
Disasterman
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Disasterman »

The problem with the Terminal was the objects density, when I raised it everything appeared. Thanks for the help! Waitnig for the update to fix these error messages, keep up the good work!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Great to hear. We will do our best to fix it a.s.a.p.
andrefimenko
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Andrey

Post by andrefimenko »

Hello! I've paid for DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MOSCOW CITY XP X-PLANE 10/11 and it doesn't work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you provide the mentioned log.txt? It can be attached here as zip file.

How does the scenery looks like in the sim? Is it not working indeed? Maybe there are only some minor errors, caused by the updates of XP, which doesn't have any impact to the scenery.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

SAM not installed.
stavka
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by stavka »

Hi,
I have exactly the same error mentioned above with a pic.
My log file is in attachment.
What i need to do to fix it? Thank You!!!
Best regards
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Checking.
stavka
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by stavka »

After you collect my log file, can you please edit my post and remove the file. Thank You!!!