Washington XP

Latest version: v1.3 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Washington XP

Post by Martin_Starski »

We will take it into consideration in case of the future update, as we are always trying to be up to date 😎
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We do, the models are ready. Please check our Instagram for more details. :wink:
https://www.instagram.com/drzewieckidesign/
scottfulky
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Scott

Post by scottfulky »

Hey Drzewiecki Design Team! I'm a huge fan of the Washington XP for XP11. I live in the DC area and I'm very impressed about the attention to detail but I was hoping there could be a few things added in the near future. 1st. I would love to see the Woodrow Wilson Memorial Bridge added which is a key part of the Mount Vernon Visual runway 1. 2nd Mt Vernon itself, being able to look out your window and actually see Mt Vernon would be fabulous! National Harbor with the Ferris wheel would be awesome as well and would for sure attract more people to the scenery. And lastly parts of Old Town Alexandria would be awesome to actually have custom autogen along the river. Again Great scenery and I would love to see some of these added in the near future!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi! I am glad you like our product! :)

The landmarks you've mentioned are apparently quite far from the downtown. I am afraid that a small number of customers will appreciate that addition while it will take quite some time to produce. We will consider that anyway, thank you for your suggestion.
R5311
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: R5311

Post by R5311 »

What would cause all these duplicate markings at KDCA?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Without any details it's really hard to say something smart...
Do you have it from the first install?
Have you installed manually or via exe installer? Have you also rebuilt your scenery_packs.ini after the install process?
What other addons do you have? Can you share your scenery_packs.ini? (as zip file here)
Any erros in logs? Can you share your log.txt? (as zip file here)
73samster
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: nonstop73

Post by 73samster »

I am very disappointed with this scenery. I am no expert but the level of installation is tricky. I dragged and dropped all five files in custom scenery. Then what I get is no jetways at Dulles, weird looking hills as someone else posted. Can I get a refund? What is the user nav data step for? Why do I have to put custom nav date. Please help as I am totally confused. Should not be this difficult. I removed it all and got my regular default scenery back. Can anyone shed some light? Also trying to add my log file but this forum will not accept pdf or txt format.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
1. Please read the manual.
2. Why are you searching for jetways at Dulles?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

73samster wrote: Thursday 29 Apr 2021, 23:26 level of installation is tricky
We provide each store with both ways of installation files: exe for automatic process and zip for manual process. The question - why your store does not provide exe file - should be directed to such store.
73samster wrote: Thursday 29 Apr 2021, 23:26 I am totally confused
As Stanislaw said - please read our manual, which is attached to the zip file and should answer your questions. You can find it here too: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b31ng9zbp51m4 ... h.pdf?dl=0
73samster wrote: Thursday 29 Apr 2021, 23:26 trying to add my log file

Obviously it's possible to do - if our manual still doesn't help you, please attach the zip file including both scenery_packs.ini and logs.txt to the post here.
73samster
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by 73samster »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Friday 30 Apr 2021, 15:55 Hi.
1. Please read the manual.
2. Why are you searching for jetways at Dulles?
I was simply checking the other area airports and jetways are missing at Dulles as a result of the scenery.
73samster
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by 73samster »

Martin_Starski wrote: Friday 30 Apr 2021, 21:42
73samster wrote: Thursday 29 Apr 2021, 23:26 level of installation is tricky
We provide each store with both ways of installation files: exe for automatic process and zip for manual process. The question - why your store does not provide exe file - should be directed to such store.
73samster wrote: Thursday 29 Apr 2021, 23:26 I am totally confused
As Stanislaw said - please read our manual, which is attached to the zip file and should answer your questions. You can find it here too: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b31ng9zbp51m4 ... h.pdf?dl=0
73samster wrote: Thursday 29 Apr 2021, 23:26 trying to add my log file

Obviously it's possible to do - if our manual still doesn't help you, please attach the zip file including both scenery_packs.ini and logs.txt to the post here.
I will read manual again and try but first of all, I am on a MacOs. Second, what is the purpose of adding user nav data? Can you elaborate and educate me on this? Must I do all steps in the manual? I just don't want to mess up what is already there but will try again. Appreciate the feedback and help. Thank you. And once I try and if does not work, I will come back. Please let men now what the purpose of installing user nav data is for.
hi15td
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: hi15td

Post by hi15td »

I'm just wondering with the recent closure of 35X at DCA and the opening of the new 14 gate concourse, will there be an update to the scenery package at some point to include the new concourse?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

hi15td wrote: Friday 30 Apr 2021, 23:06 will there be an update to the scenery package at some point to include the new concourse
The new version is already implemented in the MSFS version, we need to find a moment to update the X-Plane version too however this will not happen in the near future unless we find some more people resources.
73samster
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by 73samster »

Can I get a refund? Tried again and hills and unleveled terrain etc....... Please let me know. Weird hills and the terrain is all messed up in some areas. I followed they instructions. 30 bucks down the drain and no help.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

You can apply for a refund but you have to do this directly to the store, where you bought it.
On the other hand - you still didn't attach scenery_packs.ini and log.txt. You didn't attach any screenshot too, so how can we help you if we are even not aware how does it look like in your sim.