Washington XP

Latest version: v1.3 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Washington XP

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks - I will try to indentify the cause or problem.

BTW: do these entries refer to Washington? have you tried to deativate them?

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/cc MeshXP_Wash_Ore_2/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/cc MeshXP_Wash_Ore_2 (1)/
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
pierreo2
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Pierre

Post by pierreo2 »

No, they refer to the states of Washington and Oregon on the west coast of the US.
bruced39
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dave

Post by bruced39 »

Hello,

I am having a problem after installing the scenery using the automated installer that was downloaded from xplane .org store. For some reason the default airport is showing along with the one I bought from you. It has double gates and towers. How can I correct this? I have Global scenery below all of my custom scenery's. I am attaching a photo and my ini file.

https://imgur.com/a/QB4QLXO

https://www.dropbox.com/home/PUBLIC?pre ... _packs.ini

David Bruce
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hello Bruce, I don't know why but I cannot look to your scenery_packs.ini.
Have you rebuilt it after the installation?
Have you tried to install our scenery manually via zip file that should be also available to download?
You may send me the ini file + XP log file by Email to check them (marcin@drzewiecki-design.net)
bruced39
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by bruced39 »

Hello Martin,

I downloaded my .ini file from my Dropbox and will email it to you now. I am at work and if needed can email you my log file. I am unaware of the zip file? Is that an option when downloading from the .org store? And yes I rebuilt my .ini file after installing your scenery as I do with nay other scenery and yours is the only one I am having a problem with.

Let me know when you get the .ini file

Thank you,

Dave
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Please send both ini and XP log file to my Email address when you will be at home.

Regarding zip file - I think you should be able to download to files. One is exe file and second one is zip file (it's called for Mac users, but can be used by Win users as well). In this case you can do the installation process on your own on the basis of attached instruction. Maybe it can help somehow too.
bruced39
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by bruced39 »

Ok, I had already emailed you my .ini. I will try to d/l and install using the zip to see if that works, if not I will email you both files tonight.

Thank you,

Dave
jonatasborges
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: jonatas

Post by jonatasborges »

hello, i'm having a problem with the runways behaving as dirt pavement, i saw someone reported the same problem a while ago and a file was uploded to fix this problem, but it seems this file is not available anymore, I was wondering if someone could upload that file again. Thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Is this about both runways?
jonatasborges
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by jonatasborges »

Yes, the entire airport pavement seems to be behaving as dirt pavente, taxiways, ramp, and runways. This guy seemed to have his problem solved by this archive that was provided, but it looks like its not available anymore. Thank you for the attencion.

nmcgee wrote:
I am having an issue where the runways and taxiways at KDCA are rough. You can see the asphalt pavement but when you taxi, take off, or land, the aircraft bounces and is loud like when you land on a grass strip or you run off the runway.

I tried everything I can think of, re-arranging of the scenery_packs.ini file, and re-installing the Washington XP scenery (including complete removal and re-downloading the installer file).

Am I missing something?

Thanks team!
I acknowledge this error. Today-Tomorrow will be fixed!

[ Added: Sun Apr 02, 2017 15:50 ]
Fixed! Please confirm that!
For instal extract archive to Custom Scenery with replace!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxQMlD ... sp=sharing

That worked! Beautiful scenery! Thanks so much! I love this scenery. So much hard work and detail went into the Washington DC area and no frame rate drops! 8)
jonatasborges
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by jonatasborges »

Hy, just to clarify my last post, the last sentece by not being quoted made it look a already had the problem solved, which is not the case.

"Yes, the entire airport pavement seems to be behaving as dirt pavente, taxiways, ramp, and runways. This guy seemed to have his problem solved by this archive that was provided, but it looks like its not available anymore. Thank you for the attention."
nmcgee wrote:
I am having an issue where the runways and taxiways at KDCA are rough. You can see the asphalt pavement but when you taxi, take off, or land, the aircraft bounces and is loud like when you land on a grass strip or you run off the runway.

I tried everything I can think of, re-arranging of the scenery_packs.ini file, and re-installing the Washington XP scenery (including complete removal and re-downloading the installer file).

Am I missing something?

Thanks team!
I acknowledge this error. Today-Tomorrow will be fixed!

[ Added: Sun Apr 02, 2017 15:50 ]
Fixed! Please confirm that!
For instal extract archive to Custom Scenery with replace!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxQMlD ... sp=sharing

That worked! Beautiful scenery! Thanks so much! I love this scenery. So much hard work and detail went into the Washington DC area and no frame rate drops! 8)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

You are using v1.1, right?
This fix should probably have been included in v1.1, which was released few months later, but let me consult this with my colleague responsible for this project.
Torbin
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Ned_Torbin

Post by Torbin »

Hello,

Will SAM gate animations be added to DCA, SEA, and and other Drzewiecki airports? DCA doesn't seem to have any gate animations.

Thank you.
bruced39
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by bruced39 »

And JFK also?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Yes, we will consider them for future updates.