Latest version: v1.0 (2020)

MBM_2004
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Marcel

Re: EPKK Kraków XP

Post by MBM_2004 »

Hi Martin,

I've tested reinstalling few times and the problem keeps there. I can revert the options with no problem.
I've been doing some tests and got this results:

It only shows properly when options are: "With statics and photoreal" and "With volumetric grass".

When choosing "With statics but no photoreal", "without statics but with photoreal" or "without statics or photoreal" the airport appears as I explained on my last post, showing both airports, the default and the payware sceneries.

When choosing "Without volumetric grass", doesn't matter if you choose with statics or photoreal, you get this message (https://imgur.com/a/9zRjYJm) and the airport doesn't load.

During the test I've noticed the name of the airport changes on the airport list. When it shows at it should it is named Balice and when it's shown wrongly it is called Krakow-Balice. I don't know if this can help finding the error.

Here's my scenerypack.ini and my log.txt
Log and scenerypack.rar
Thank you for the help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

At the moment it's hard to say - we need to check how ORBX designed the installer :? Have you already tried to report this problem via ORBX forum?
MBM_2004 wrote: Saturday 03 Jul 2021, 19:57 get this message (https://imgur.com/a/9zRjYJm) and the airport doesn't load.
Do you have SAM plugin and thus SAM library?
MBM_2004
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Marcel

Post by MBM_2004 »

Hi,

I have SAM plugin and SAM library installed. I'll post it on ORBX forum and see what they say.

Thx
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Please let us know about the results - if it doesn't help, we will contact them.
Dawiddd55
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dawid

Post by Dawiddd55 »

Dzień dobry,

Zakupiłem w dniu dzisiejszym scenerię EPKK do symulatora X Plane 11.
Niestety po instalacji i uruchomieniu dostaje komunikat że nie udało się wczytać scenerii i w rezultacie lotnisko jest całkowicie puste bez żadnych obiektów.
W logu jest poniższa informacja:

0:00:56.508 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:00:56.508 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/DD EPKK Krakow XP/
0:00:56.508 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:00:56.508 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:00:56.508 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:838)
0:00:56.508 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:00:56.508 E/SCN: DSF canceled due to missing art assets, file=Custom Scenery/DD EPKK Krakow XP/Earth nav data/+50+010/+50+019.dsf, err=15 (dsf_ErrCanceled).
0:00:56.508 E/SCN: WARNING: got error on DSF load for scenery file 50, 19, Custom Scenery/DD EPKK Krakow XP/

Czy mógłbym prosić o pomoc w rozwiązaniu powyższego problemu?
Załączam cały plik log oraz plik scenery_packs.ini
Dziękuje i pozdrawiam.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
Brak biblioteki SAM. Proszę o zajrzenie do manuala.
Dawiddd55
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dawid

Post by Dawiddd55 »

Bardzo dziękuję za szybką odpowiedź.
Dobrze rozumiem iż do poprawnego działania scenerii wymagany jest dodatek SAM FollowMe?
W manualu po kliknięciu odnośnika SAM plugin wywala błąd iż strona nie istnieje.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Faktycznie.
Zapraszam zatem tutaj:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=509
boctal
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Boctal

Post by boctal »

MBM_2004 wrote: Saturday 03 Jul 2021, 19:57 Hi Martin,

I've tested reinstalling few times and the problem keeps there. I can revert the options with no problem.
I've been doing some tests and got this results:

It only shows properly when options are: "With statics and photoreal" and "With volumetric grass".

When choosing "With statics but no photoreal", "without statics but with photoreal" or "without statics or photoreal" the airport appears as I explained on my last post, showing both airports, the default and the payware sceneries.

When choosing "Without volumetric grass", doesn't matter if you choose with statics or photoreal, you get this message (https://imgur.com/a/9zRjYJm) and the airport doesn't load.

During the test I've noticed the name of the airport changes on the airport list. When it shows at it should it is named Balice and when it's shown wrongly it is called Krakow-Balice. I don't know if this can help finding the error.

Here's my scenerypack.ini and my log.txt
Log and scenerypack.rar

Thank you for the help!
I'm also having this problem. Only one apt.dat file exists in provided folders which is the default option. Orbx has referred me here for resolution to this.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

boctal wrote: Monday 24 Jan 2022, 20:13 having this problem
Do you have the scenery from ORBX?
Do you have SAM library?
boctal
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by boctal »

Yes to both questions. The apt.dat file only exists in the "Earth nav data_statics_pr" folder. When selecting the airport options in the Orbx configuration dialogue, no apt.dat file is put in the "Earth nav data" folder. I had to manually move the apt.dat file to the "Earth nav data" folder for the airport to display correctly, but not with the settings I selected.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, this issue should be reported to ORBX, because it seems to be a bug of their installer - please write such post via their forum and in the meantime I will contact them too.
boctal
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by boctal »

Thank you. They have fixed the issue on their end.
F1le
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: F1le

Post by F1le »

Well, looks like this scenary totally doesn't work in XP12... Are you planning to verify your XP11 sceneries in XP12?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, let's wait for a final release of XP12 - their team is still working on some features, bugs, etc. Then we will be able to make our decisions about the future steps referring to our products.