Chicago City XP

Latest version: v1.0 (2019)

Gregg
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Gregg

Re: Chicago City XP

Post by Gregg »

I just tried an approach in the TBM onto runway 10L and was getting 5-6 fps on final.
patrick.towne
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Patrick

Post by patrick.towne »

Hello,

I recently purchased Chicago City X for X-Plane 11 by accident, meaning to buy the version for FSX. Can I get a refund of some sort? I'd still like to purchase for FSX. Thanks!

Patrick
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

patrick.towne wrote: Thursday 26 Nov 2020, 16:00 Can I get a refund of some sort?
Hello Patrick, I'm afraid you need to contact the shop, from which you purchased the wrong version. We are not selling our sceneries, so our vendors are responsible for solving the similar issues.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Patrick, there should not be any problems with replacing a product but you need to contact the store, as Martin mentioned. If there are further issues, feel free to contact us. :wink:
MaxCoup
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: maxcoup

Post by MaxCoup »

Hello, I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if the Nimbus Simulation KORD was compatible with Chicago City XP.
Thanks for the answer
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

(...) Theoretically it should be possible if other scenery has the respective exclusions and is above our city in ini. I think you should get a feedback from the other source as well.