And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Cześć.
Ciężko powiedzieć ale prawdopodobnie od stycznia. :)
JAB
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: JAB

Post by JAB »

Dzień dobry,
Jako częsty gość w Krakowie (kiedy wirus mnie nie powstrzymuje) bardzo chciałbym mieć dodatek do tego wspaniałego miasta (także dla EPKK) dla MSFS.
Czy macie to w swoich planach ?
Pozdrawiam ze Szwajcarii :D
Jacky
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
W planach mamy wydanie wszystkich naszych produktów pod MSFS, ale chcemy zrobić to na najwyższym możliwym poziomie, dlatego robimy to krok po kroku. :)
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Dzień dobry,
Jako częsty gość w Krakowie (kiedy wirus mnie nie powstrzymuje) bardzo chciałbym mieć dodatek do tego wspaniałego miasta (także dla EPKK) dla MSFS.
Czy macie to w swoich planach ?
Pozdrawiam ze Szwajcarii :D
Jacky
Prosze Bardzo.
[...]

Kwestie związane z oprogramowaniem innych producentów prosimy omawiać na innych forach. :wink: [SD]
DFWSupertrooper
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: DFWSupertrooper

Post by DFWSupertrooper »

I am impressed with your landmark packages. I own Washington & Moscow and am considering Seattle. The only reason I'm on the fence is Seattle looks pretty good in the sim as-is because they're careful about Microsoft's backyard. I know it isn't AS good as yours - that much is clear, but here's my point...if you guys could do some of the major cities where Asobo/MS have failed - especially where there are good airports, I'd buy the lot of them! Don't get me wrong - I know you can't make everyone happy, but I'd personally LOVE it if you guys could do landmarks for Dallas/Ft Worth & Houston, for one.

If you did Dallas like your other combo packs where a couple of airports are in there too - you could do KDAL & KADS, maybe KAFW (cargo). Downtown Dallas looks like crap in the base sim - not even close to reality - not sure how that particular city came out so crappy. For Houston you could do KDWH & KHOU if you wanted to avoid the mega hub.

Other cities that could desperately use your magical touch: Austin, San Antonio, Nashville, LA, Boston, Miami, New Orleans, Atlanta, & Charlotte.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thank you for the suggestions.

Our next is going to be Chicago and it will look pretty stunning. To find out more you might consider following us on Instagram where we publish almost daily news and exclusive previews. :)
LOT994
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by LOT994 »

Panowie, dołączenie do ORBX było bardzo dobrą decyzją! ;)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Cieszymy się! 8)
DFWSupertrooper
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: DFWSupertrooper

Post by DFWSupertrooper »

Chicago looks amazing! Pairs nicely with FSDT's KORD. I'm buying the minute it hits Orbx Central!! Thanks for another great addition. :D
Nimic
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Nimic »

Hi Stanislaw,

Do you plan to release your Polish Airports packs for MSFS, as well as Sheremet'yevo and your other old sceneries? Since now you made only city landmarks, but honestly the only thing we need in this sim, is high quality airports (and aircrafts)....
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Yes, we plan to release all our projects under MSFS but there are around 40 airports in total so it will take time. :)
CurtLewis95T
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: CurtLewis95T

Post by CurtLewis95T »

DFWSupertrooper wrote: Saturday 05 Dec 2020, 02:02 I am impressed with your landmark packages. I own Washington & Moscow and am considering Seattle. The only reason I'm on the fence is Seattle looks pretty good in the sim as-is because they're careful about Microsoft's backyard. I know it isn't AS good as yours - that much is clear, but here's my point...if you guys could do some of the major cities where Asobo/MS have failed - especially where there are good airports, I'd buy the lot of them! Don't get me wrong - I know you can't make everyone happy, but I'd personally LOVE it if you guys could do landmarks for Dallas/Ft Worth & Houston, for one.

If you did Dallas like your other combo packs where a couple of airports are in there too - you could do KDAL & KADS, maybe KAFW (cargo). Downtown Dallas looks like crap in the base sim - not even close to reality - not sure how that particular city came out so crappy. For Houston you could do KDWH & KHOU if you wanted to avoid the mega hub.

Other cities that could desperately use your magical touch: Austin, San Antonio, Nashville, LA, Boston, Miami, New Orleans, Atlanta, & Charlotte.
I will +1 that! Dallas is in desperate need of some excellent payware addons. The way you do packs with DFW/DAL/ADS/AFW would be perfect to have a little something for everybody!

We need some good Hawaii airports too - PHNL/PHOG/PHKO maybe? :D Thank you for mentioning the Instagram - I have followed and will keep an eye out there.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

All suggestions are appreciated, but we need to have in mind two things: human resources and data base. At the moment we are doing our best to provide our existing sceneries to MSFS and this alone is very time consuming.
Scandinavian
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Scandinavian »

Are there any updates or previews on Haneda? :)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, please follow our Instagram for current previews - we are doing our best to share everything that is ready to be shared there. :)