And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

Post by Martin_Starski »

MSFS is in the spotlight indeed, but I can assure you that we do not forget about users having P3D or XP11. But it is true that both time and "hands to work" are limited.
Kierowca Bombowca
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Mateusz

Post by Kierowca Bombowca »

Hello!

I assume that You are quite busy with planned releases, yet somehow I could not resist to ask... Do you have any plans concerning the famous Polish Airports Series?

One could say that there are some available sceneries... but forgive for being perhaps too straightforward - EPGD & EPKK we have in market are quire nightmarish in terms of optimization - I am looking forward to fly properly in Poland, preferably with DD software :)

Keep on with great work!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I presume you are talking about existing EPGD and EPKK for MSFS. Obviously Polish Airports packages are our key projects and you may expect the respective versions for MSFS by Drzewiecki Design too. As always optimization is the apple of our eye. Even if we are already very busy with UUEE project, some certain arrangements for Polish Airports are being made. As soon as we have some screenshots to share, they will be published via our Instagram, so please follow us there :)
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts
Name: FrequentFlyer

Post by FrequentFlyer »

I guess it sounds bizarre, but can a Landmarks&Airport pack be even considered for Pyongyang in North Korea? Especially for the MSFS. Even if its a notorious place it still keeps getting the fair amount of interest from the people, and there's no any good quality products for North Korea. My other wish would be Johannesburg in South Africa, which also could include some landmarks in Pretoria as well (as Cape Town already been taken by ORBX), that is quite a vibrant city with some really unique buildings and multiple airports. And overall, South Africa is a very nice and scenic destination also lacking good quality payware content. But idk if any of those options are even realistic.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for your suggestions - all are very welcome. However it's necessary to remember that in some cases the critical points are good photographic documentation and sattelite images. Even if some airports seems to have the potential, they are not in our reach, because we do not have enough materials or they are simply too expensive. In the result we are not able to do them at the highest standard.
MilonRouge
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: MilonRouge

Post by MilonRouge »

New to MSFS and your add-ons for Moskva and Chicago are some of my favs! Obvs you guys have internal release considerations and timelines as well how well the locations are documented, but i'd love to see cities like Riga, Khabarovsk, or Cairo done by your team ^_^
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for your suggestions - all are welcome :) Currently we are more focused on releasing our existing sceneries in MSFS and update them for the other platforms. But hey - never say never :wink:
wowo
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: wowo

Post by wowo »

And what are your plans for Rzeszów airport? May I know the approximate lead time for this package to MSFS? Best wishes!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. Currently, we are not working on EPRZ.
andy1252
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Andy1252

Post by andy1252 »

Hi,

just wondering if you have plans to bring New York City to MSFS? I know MS/Asobo already provide photogrammetry for the city but it's really ugly, whereas your version is really very fine (I have it for both P3D and XP, along with most of your other stuff),

cheers,

Andy
FartingZombie
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Paweł

Post by FartingZombie »

Witam, chciałbym zadać to pytanie jako ciekawostkę i pewną wiedzę na przyszłość. Nie oczekuję podawania dat, cen itd.

Przechodząc do pytania, jak w przyszłości będziecie wydawać EPGD rozważacie możliwość zaimplementowania do scenerii nowego pirsu D, który jest obecnie w trakcie budowy i zostanie ukończony (według projektów do 2021)? Dzięki serdeczne za odpowiedź :D
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

andy1252 wrote: Wednesday 21 Jul 2021, 14:31 you have plans to bring New York City to MSFS
We are going to release almost all our existing products / sceneries for MSFS, so this one is also considered on to-do list. But at the moment we do not work on it.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

FartingZombie wrote: Wednesday 21 Jul 2021, 15:20 jak w przyszłości będziecie wydawać EPGD
Jak zawsze staramy się aby sceneria była jak najbardziej aktualna - bierzemy zawsze pod uwagę prowadzone prace i raczej staramy się je uwzględnić aby nie musieć za chwilę robić update'u scenerii.
DFWSupertrooper
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: DFWSupertrooper

Post by DFWSupertrooper »

Dying to know what you think your next project will be! I know at one point you guys said you were doing Russia-Poland-Back to US, but was EPKK the "Poland" part and now back to US, or is Warsaw up next? If you're headed back to the US for the next project, I really hope you'll consider doing KEWR first (the New York area is completely void of a good third party airport), but of course, I'll buy anything you do with the current level of quality of your work! :D

You guys are simply amazing people. Great service and superb attention to detail!
andy1252
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Andy1252

Post by andy1252 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 21 Jul 2021, 19:18
andy1252 wrote: Wednesday 21 Jul 2021, 14:31 you have plans to bring New York City to MSFS
We are going to release almost all our existing products / sceneries for MSFS, so this one is also considered on to-do list. But at the moment we do not work on it.
Thanks for that. Just good to know there's a possibility of seeing it again - it would look wonderful in MSFS, especially if you bring the NY airports across too.