And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

saurabhbansal0412
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Saurabh

Re: And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

Post by saurabhbansal0412 »

Greetings Drzewieki Design Developers!

I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum to request, but I would like to request you all to consider undertaking the project for India's flagship VABB Airport for P3Dv4.5/v5!It recorded the highest single runway traffic ahead of Gatwick! I've really strong hopes that you undertake Mumbai Airport as your future project please! Just have a look at the airport building, I'm sure you will fall in love with it! And there is wide scope for this airport trust me considering OpenLC Asia is coming soon and Vatsim India vACC community is too growing rapidly, we have daily events!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chhatrapa ... al_Airport

Mumbai Airport the world's largest airport by single runway traffic and India's second largest airport. It is also an hub for all Indian Airlines and a hot stopover location for major international airlines!

It is truly a master work in reality, however it is underrated in terms of scenery development. We do not have any good payware scenery for this airport. It's such a beautiful airport to fly in!!

We have 2 sceneries from different developers, one is decent and outdated (2015, thai creation), it was made in 2016 when the new international terminal was under development, and the scenery is now incomplete, the airport in reality has a new terminal over all and altered taxiways. The other one is very generic (stinn pacific) in design and has incorrect and missing taxiways and wrong gate parking. Both developers have stopped scenery development altogether. This airport really deserves a flagship level scenery.

And talking about market, it is very much open for VABB, both these sceneries are not at all sold, no one prefers buying outdated sceneries.

Its a very HOT destination for all flyers around the globe! I'm confident there would be more traffic if we have a good scenery for this airport, it does have that potential. Request you to please consider this magnificent and majestic airport in your projects if possible!

Thank you so much!!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks Saurabh for this idea - we are considering various ideas for future projects, although so far we have a lot of work to release the existing sceneries for MSFS and some compatibility patches for P3D v5 HF1. Always in the similar cases there is a question mark of obtaining good photo resources (from the airside) and high quality satellite/aerial resources for photoreal ground. Let's see what the future will bring 8)
saurabhbansal0412
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Saurabh

Post by saurabhbansal0412 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 19 Jan 2021, 17:00 Thanks Saurabh for this idea - we are considering various ideas for future projects, although so far we have a lot of work to release the existing sceneries for MSFS and some compatibility patches for P3D v5 HF1. Always in the similar cases there is a question mark of obtaining good photo resources (from the airside) and high quality satellite/aerial resources for photoreal ground. Let's see what the future will bring 8)
Thanks so much for your reply and interest!

I do agree with you, but yaa since you guys have popped in various diverse locations like Japan, Russia, etc, I think exposure to India shall be a good experience for you all, Really hope you guys undertake VABB, thanks! :))
christb
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by christb »

Any hope for the New York airports in MFS?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Currently we are not working on them.
xjt10
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: AustinLee

Post by xjt10 »

Are you guys working on Chicago airports since Chicago landmarks was just released for MSFS?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Currently not.
LOT994
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by LOT994 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Wednesday 11 Nov 2020, 09:30 Cześć.
Ciężko powiedzieć ale prawdopodobnie od stycznia. :)
Cześć,
pytanko o Polskie lotniska wciąż aktualne ;)

Dzięki ))
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Cześć.
Temat jest aktualny.
DFWSupertrooper
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: DFWSupertrooper

Post by DFWSupertrooper »

Really looking forward to KDCA for MSFS. I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but since you guys are the only top quality developer that ever touched KEWR, I'm gonna hope you guys revisit it some day after your current list is done. I would use your KEWR as my new York hub for sure. Asobo's KJFK looks good but fails in terms of accuracy. Their KEWR & KLGA are default airports and honestly stink on ice. For some reason everyone ignores KEWR and yet its a huge hub for UAL, so anyway...PLEASE consider it for the future for MSFS.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
The real-life KEWR is currently under construction (Terminal One), perhaps we can revisit it when the construction is completed. There will also be many changes done to the taxiways/apron layout.

DFWSupertrooper
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: DFWSupertrooper

Post by DFWSupertrooper »

I can live with that!! Thanks for the quick reply.
fakeflyer737
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: fakeflyer737

Post by fakeflyer737 »

Is KEWR being done for MSFS?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Currently, it is not.
fakeflyer737
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: fakeflyer737

Post by fakeflyer737 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Sunday 14 Mar 2021, 07:33 Currently, it is not.
Any plans for it?

Such an amazing airport.