End of an Era - FSX, FSX:SE, FSW, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

End of an Era - FSX, FSX:SE, FSW, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dear Users,
The End of an Era has come and, although, with some nostalgic feelings, we are happy to adapt to the new reality. Due to that, we need to say "Goodbye" to some of our old Friends - platforms we worked on for many years.

Having said that, we inform you that neither new products nor updates will be published for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Microsoft Flight Simulator X : Steam Edition, Flight Sim World, Prepar3D v1, Prepar3D v2, Prepar3D v3 as well as Prepar3D v4.0-v4.3. Our products for those platforms will still be available for purchase and the support for those products will stay up and running, although with some limited capabilities.

We will continue to support: Microsoft Flight Simulator (FS2020), Prepar3Dv4.4+, Prepar3Dv5 and X-Plane 11.

We would also like to inform you that all our Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 products are now available for free (LINK) and no effective support will be provided for those products.

We appreciate your understanding and we feel extremely excited about stepping into the new future of Flight Simulation!

LifeFlight1
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Mike

Re: End of an Era - FSX, FSX:SE, FSW, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3

Post by LifeFlight1 »

:( oh no I just purchased Chicago x, beautiful beautiful.. Scenery but I d I need a Lil help. Who do contact?. (Train station us completely blacked out, like the textures are missing ? Any suggestions would help) Thanks, and this is sad news. Hope you reconsider.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: End of an Era - FSX, FSX:SE, FSW, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
I am afraid we will not reconsider, those old platforms are simply impractical to develop for.

To get support on our forum, please navigate to a particular topic of your interest and write there: https://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=27