RJAA Tokyo Narita MSFS

Latest version: v1.3 (2023)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: RJAA Tokyo Narita MSFS

Post by Martin_Starski »

Nasze scenerie udostepniane sa uzytkownikom poprzez ORBX w troche innej formie - zweryfikujemy temat instrukcji / manuala.

Z tego co kojarze to w scenerii zostawilismy defaultowa baze ILS symulatora. Dla ILS Z 16R czestotliwosc powinna byc 111.5 a nie 111.15 - sprawdz jeszcze raz prosze ktora czestotliwosci wybierales.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
Jeśli chodzi o ORBX, to otrzymują oni pliki źródłowe z których budują instalator. Pytanie o instrukcję to bardziej pytanie do nich. Ale w tej instrukcji nic szczególnego nie ma. :wink:
metha05
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Metha1999

Post by metha05 »

Hello. I have an issue that when i land on this airport it have a tree on a parking and a taxiway. somehow when i select departure from this airport the tree is just disappear, how can i fix it and is there anybody have same issue with me please let me know if you need more information for this,waiting for your reply

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
This has never been reported before so do not have any fix for that I am afraid. :(
Danimalpm
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Dan

Post by Danimalpm »

Love the quality of your designs but of all the dozens of products I've purchased from the MSFS 2020 marketplace, I can always count on yours to fail during the download process. I cringe when updates are available because of this. Just purchased RJAA and the purchase failed after I was charged. Not asking for your help with this but wanted to make you aware. Either something is wrong with your packages or it's an amazing coincidence. Not the reason I wanted DRZEWIECKI DESIGN to stand out from all the other packages I've purchased. Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Thank you for your report.
I would rather consider this a coincidence as I suppose all installer packages are created in the same way by the Microsoft team.
Anyway, I am afraid we have absolutely no influence on how they are created, we deliver only raw files to them.
speedbird144
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by speedbird144 »

Hello.
I noticed that ILS frequencies don’t auto tune in A320 Neo (mod). Based in A32NX forum I was told that it is a scenery issue, not an airplane. I have other add on sceneries, no problems with auto tuning, just Narita. Thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, to be honest we're not sure how our scenery can generate such problem for a plane. Secondly, we didn't change default navaids, so it should work by default. Can you share the source where have you heard about such scenery issue?
kdfw
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: kdfw

Post by kdfw »

Frequently fly to RJAA for real and this product faithfully captures the airport and its surroundings. wish the nearby otis elevator tower with its strobes can be added downwind of RW16R.

anyway, as the previous post mentioned, the flybywire a320 isn't able to autotune the ILS to RJAA, hope this can be fixed.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

kdfw wrote: Saturday 22 May 2021, 18:33 nearby otis elevator tower
It's noted.
kdfw wrote: Saturday 22 May 2021, 18:33autotune the ILS
We are still not sure how as we didn't touch default nav data. But we'll monitor the issue.
yslin7172
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: yslin7172

Post by yslin7172 »

Similar to user metha05, I have observed the exact same problem. I see the trees and bushes are all over the taxiway and tarmac along W5/W6/W7 and Q/Q5/Q6/Q7 area, and the issue presents only on arriving the airport but not starting at the airport. Please see the screenshot.
https://ibb.co/2tGJgQ1
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

To be honest - we are not sure what could generate such problem. Probably we will discuss it with the sim developers to understand the reason.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
This is a MSFS bug as aprons should remove trees automatically. Thank you for reporting this, we will investigate the problem further.
yslin7172
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: yslin7172

Post by yslin7172 »

Thank you for looking further into the trees/bushes over the tarmac/taxiway issue. The airport is beautifully modeled and I have never regretted purchasing it. Hope that issue can be resolved soon :)
Dravman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Dravman

Post by Dravman »

metha05 wrote: Monday 19 Apr 2021, 13:34 Hello. I have an issue that when i land on this airport it have a tree on a parking and a taxiway. somehow when i select departure from this airport the tree is just disappear, how can i fix it and is there anybody have same issue with me please let me know if you need more information for this,waiting for your reply

I've also trees in the airport Apron When Landing. Hope you wiill be able to fix it as this Airport is so beautiful : well designed ! :)