Moscow Landmarks MSFS

Latest version: v1.2 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Moscow Landmarks MSFS

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid this is a general problem in Marketplace referring to many different addons and we have very limited possibilities I would say... :roll:
dj1nf1n1ty
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Alistair

Post by dj1nf1n1ty »

hi all i have had an issue with flight sim and been talking to the online support where we uninstalled the gme and reinstalled it however now the moscow pack i bought wont come back and its now saying please purchase flight sim tech support told me to contact yourselves regarding this
please can someone help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. Please elaborate - I am not sure I understand the problem.
dj1nf1n1ty
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by dj1nf1n1ty »

I purchased the Moscow pack and downloaded it and it worked well then a few weeks ago clever Microsoft updated the game services app and it stopped msfs2020 from loading so I jumped onto support and they said delete and reinstall which I did and made no difference then a few day later ms updated the game service app again and it fixed it i could load msfs2020 but in doing a delete and reinstall I lost the Moscow pack and when I go to the marketplace it says purchase rather install msfs2020 help desk said to contact yourselves as its a 3rd party issue.
all the other purchases i have bought reloaded ok apart from the Moscow pack
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
dj1nf1n1ty wrote: Saturday 28 Nov 2020, 21:24 when I go to the marketplace it says purchase rather install msfs2020 help desk said to contact yourselves as its a 3rd party issue.
It really does not seem like a product issue - rather a Marketplace issue.
Anyway, if you have a backup of the product folder (the one placed in the Community folder) then you should be fine with simply placing it there again.
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts
Name: FrequentFlyer

Post by FrequentFlyer »

Today the Moscow update has arrived to in game Marketplace - and I must say I am very impressed that you got back the default Asobo cathedral! :mrgreen:
I also was excited to see the new Ogaryovo Heliport ever since your Instagram post, but for some reason unlike the said Instagram post I don't see any custom runways there, and the heliport don't even show on the world map. Instead I noticed the fences have been added together with some props. I am not sure if it still a WIP/alpha version of the heliport or the Marketplace update is corrupted?
On a few notes I discovered there are also now some floating custom bridges with cars passing under them, and some water bumps. But I bet those caused by the latest USA update, since I got the same issue with some of the other mods.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

FrequentFlyer wrote: Friday 04 Dec 2020, 05:05 see the new Ogaryovo Heliport
During our tests it's working and it was designed for the project. Can you show how does it look like in your sim via screenshots? Have you tried to change some sim settings to see if there is any difference?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Apparently, it should work... no idea why it wouldn't.
But there is always a chance of my mistake during a compilation :P
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FrequentFlyer »

It's seems that restarting my PC did make the heliport to show up, buuut with some new bug :D Now there is a runway point that actually located on the opposite side of the river, and if you chose it - it will teleport you on a wild field instead of the actual runway 7.

I also found some new bug, with a bump that disappears when you get closer to it.
P.S. I also noticed now that the new reverted Cathedral and a few buildings around it are slightly buried into the ground meanwhile in real life if you look from the highway it's even slightly higher to the highway. Because of that cathedral is appears to be lower when you look at it from a certain angles. Is that a bug due the new elevation data or it was done on purpose? https://www.google.com/maps/@55.7453095 ... 312!8i6656

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I believe the Cathedral's model is now the one made by Asobo.

Yes, heliports sometimes do weird things, I believe they are not fully supported yet. Anyway, do you see the runway now?
dj1nf1n1ty
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by dj1nf1n1ty »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Sunday 29 Nov 2020, 04:30 Hi.
dj1nf1n1ty wrote: Saturday 28 Nov 2020, 21:24 when I go to the marketplace it says purchase rather install msfs2020 help desk said to contact yourselves as its a 3rd party issue.
It really does not seem like a product issue - rather a Marketplace issue.
Anyway, if you have a backup of the product folder (the one placed in the Community folder) then you should be fine with simply placing it there again.
it all got deleted as they told me to uninstall everything how do i get a new copy?
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FrequentFlyer »

Do you see the runway now?
Yes, the custom runway appear now - but the runway 7 node is still misplaced for some reason.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

dj1nf1n1ty wrote: Saturday 05 Dec 2020, 21:46 it all got deleted as they told me to uninstall everything how do i get a new copy?
I'm afraid you need to submit the ticket to Marketplace as you purchased our scenery from them directly. They are responsible for your account and for providing you with a product.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

FrequentFlyer wrote: Sunday 06 Dec 2020, 05:31 the runway 7 node is still misplaced
As Stanislaw said - MSFS is still not supporting all features, but we will note this and will monitor the problem. If anything can be done on our side, we will provide the update for sure.
BARABBA974
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Luca

Post by BARABBA974 »

Hi,
I bought the scenery today but I have this problem:
Large groups of white buildings. They turn good when I'm really close (100 meters).