Latest version: v1.2 (2020)

JackOnesto
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: JackOnesto

Re: Moscow Landmarks MSFS

Post by JackOnesto »

Hey!
Can you add that in next landmark update?
The Tu-144 was the world's first commercial supersonic transport aircraft with its prototype's maiden flight from Zhukovsky Airport on 31 December 1968, two months before the British-French Concorde. In 2019, tail number 77114 was repainted in Aeroflot livery and put on display outside of Zhukovsky International Airport. it is an important monument of world aviation and a new visiting card of the MAKS international air show.

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Noted Sir 8)
Thiamine
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Thiamine

Post by Thiamine »

UUBW. I would very much like you to add APPROACH AND RUNWAY LIGHTING. They're out now. http://www.caica.ru/common/AirInter/val ... bw-txt.pdf Thx
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

174Flyinglow wrote: Sunday 01 Aug 2021, 13:11 Set Departure-Moscow, click "fly" and the loading screen freezes until I end the program in task manager
Hi.
Unfortunately, I can not recreate that issue.
Please specify the exact stand/runway you are starting your flight from.
zybr78
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Nikolai

Post by zybr78 »

After the last update of the simulator, 1,18,15,0 causes the simulator to freeze.
Exhibiting will appear somewhere over the center of Moscow in the air. The simulator starts loading the location and freezes somewhere by 60%. Removing the landmark from the community folder led to a stable start of MSFS
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
I've done some extended tests today and could not recreate any freezes anywhere in the Moscow area...
We will monitor this but for now, we can not see a clear cause.
zybr78
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Nikolai

Post by zybr78 »

Good afternoon. We did our research.
My version was purchased from simmarket. I downloaded the landmark, replaced it and everything started. A friend bought this Landmark in-game. It does not start. Deleting and reloading didn't help. I threw my version to him. With the version from the simmarket, Moscow was launched.
flyfly
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: flyfly

Post by flyfly »

zybr78 wrote: Sunday 15 Aug 2021, 14:42 After the last update of the simulator, 1,18,15,0 causes the simulator to freeze.
Exhibiting will appear somewhere over the center of Moscow in the air. The simulator starts loading the location and freezes somewhere by 60%. Removing the landmark from the community folder led to a stable start of MSFS
Mine is bought from in-game Marketplace and behaves exactly the same: freezes at 60% loading.
Exactly the same behaviour as Chicago Landmarks.

(Fortunately enough, Seattle and Washington DC work OK)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

The point is that we're not able to replicate this problem. In the meantime I read few forums and it seems that this is issue that affects many other developers and Asobo have to fix at their end. Few people got a reply back from Asobo via email stating they are aware of issues with 3rd party sceneries, and are actively looking for a fix. As a workaround it might be worth loading to another airport just to get on the runway, then go back to the main menu, and retry the load.
flyfly
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by flyfly »

Tried the suggested workaround to no avail, so I am in a dead end, aren't I?
This is a deeply painful situation I would never have expected to happen, specially with such a cherished piece of scenery as Moscow Landmarks.
Oh, my...
Pagyizo777
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Pagyizo777

Post by Pagyizo777 »

Hello everyone,
I have an issue with this fantastic addon/mod. I landed in Domodedovo before the update 5 with the Longitude.
Now I tried several times launch flight from there since the new update, and the game didn't respond...what could be the problem?
Actually my loading screen stops and never ever move again if I try to fly from Domodedovo.
Any help?
teryn1
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Teryn

Post by teryn1 »

freezing on my end (at about 60% load) when loading chicago landmarks....
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, on one hand we know that after SU5 some users face the problem described above and it affects many other developers either. On the other hand we are not able to replicate the issue in our environment, so specifying the exact stand/runway you are starting your flight from, might be useful. As far as we know Asobo is actively looking for a fix. We're are also waiting for the updated SDK from them, which allows us to fix some other issues too.
Luigipsi
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Luigipsi

Post by Luigipsi »

Same issue here...Moscow landmark freeze..it seems to be a bug with other products bought on official fs marketplace...when bought from orbx central for example they go in community folder and the things go well...I have written to orbx ..to microsoft and now here..there is a workaround....start from a near airport...after that exit and load a flight in Moscow (in the air)...the sims load correctly
flyfly
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by flyfly »

Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 22 Aug 2021, 21:51As far as we know Asobo is actively looking for a fix.
I'd much appreciate if you kindly let me know where did you read them saying that. I haven't seen it anywhere.