Latest version: v1.2 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Moscow Landmarks MSFS

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Roger. Let me try to diagnose this...

Can you confirm that other sceneries are installed in the very same folder as other products that you have?

If you remove folders (packages) of other products, can you confirm that those products disappear from the sim?

Can you confirm that this is actually the path you have selected during the simulator install?
hugues11683
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: hugues11683

Post by hugues11683 »

I confirm to you that other sceneries are installed in the very same forlder. C:\Users\(MYNAME)s\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\(FILENAME)
I bought the official london scenery pack directly from the game store. If i remove (for example) this london pack files, it dissappear in the game. appear again if i put back the files in place.
i tried to place your files at the same place but nothing happens in the game.
I have installed the game only once and yes it's the path selected when the game was initially installed.
HomoPrintus
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: HomoPrintus

Post by HomoPrintus »

Hi! I purchased ML in Simmarket, install it and now I have "Please insert disk" message when I try to load the sim. I went through guide to fix it at flightsimulator.com, but it didn't help at all.
Did anybody have this issue? Or it's just me
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

I presume it's not a problem relating to our product but rather general issue with fs2020 as there are much more similar reports in different forums.

Someone was able to fix this issue by opening the date & time preferences, disabling the automatic date and time, and enabling again. But honestly speaking I do not know if it helps.
HomoPrintus
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: HomoPrintus

Post by HomoPrintus »

It seems that something crashed my Windows Store completely, nothing helped, it just lost connection. So I just reinstall Windows from scratch and now sit here desperately waiting for 100GB to download again.
Life is hard.
Hope it will work
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hugues, can you try installing this package: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=477 and test whether it appears ok in your sim?

HomoPrintus - this happens when installer is corrupt. Please try redownloading the product.
hugues11683
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by hugues11683 »

same thing as moscow pack: files are in the right folder but nothing in the game.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The folder seems to be correct if other addons react for their removal from that folder. However, since our products do not work, this might lead to a conclusion that apparently this is not the case.

Unfortunately, I am afraid in this case I've got no ideas on how to troubleshoot this issue... Honestly, I think, for now, you should probably apply for a refund, although I believe this is not an issue with our products per se. I'd say that the entry in your UserCfg.opt file is probably wrong (perhaps changed by some other programs or during a sim update) and other products installed there might simply be referred to a correct folder while physically not being there. This is just a guess though and the fact is that our product that you bought, does not work.
hugues11683
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by hugues11683 »

Good news. i tried a couple things before giving up and i finally found that the problem is windows defender.

Now it works perfectly and i can enjoy this great city.

thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

LOL :twisted:
Thanks for the info! Glad it works fine!
BMW969
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Alexey

Post by BMW969 »

Please include UUMB Kubinka airport in the next correction. There the planes are in the air and several default planes are mixed with custom ones. I have all traffic disabled.

artiomvip
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: RolandD

Post by artiomvip »

Is it possible somehow to manually disable static aircrafts from this scenery in airports? Those that are on parking places.
Because AI and other players can spawn on this locations and it looks weird...
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Apparently those are not AI aircraft per se.

Go to Settings -> General -> Traffic -> Ground Aircraft Density.

As far as we understand, these are aircraft that do not fly, they just stand there. You might consider moving that slider to 0.

Kubinka has mesh issues indeed, this will be fixed in the update.
artiomvip
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by artiomvip »

Yes, those are static auto-generated aircrafts. But I do not want to turn them off, because in this case all other airports will look empty and unpopulated without traffic)
I would prefer the option to turn off custom scenery's static aircrafts. Can you please add it or at least move all static aircrafts of each airfield to a separate file, so it can be removed/renamed manually?
artiomvip
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by artiomvip »

Also there are another objects, that are standing right on a parking lot. For example, those square cars in Myachkovo.