Moscow Landmarks MSFS

Latest version: v1.2 (2020)

ramesh_jagann
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Ramesh

Re: Moscow Landmarks MSFS

Post by ramesh_jagann »

Honestly, I really like Drzewiecki design for their QUALITY ON LANDMARKS but REALLY REALLY DISAPPOINTED on the NIGHT LIGHTS EFFECTS of the buildings and skyscrapers.

I bought Chicago, moscow, Frankfurt and Washington but NOT deciding to buy any more cities just because of the OVERBOARD night lighting.

All most all of your cityscape land marks look like UGLY VERSION OF LAS VEGAS AT NIGHT.

pl. REDUCE the LIGHT LUMEN RESOLUTION AND ALSO THE SIZE OF THE LIGHT PIXELS USED ON BUILDINGS AND SKY SCRAPERS. ITS UGLY, BRIGHT AND BIG.

AT NIGHT ALL BLDGS LOOKS THE SAME , BRIGHT AND UGLY

hAVING SAID THAT, the FLASH LIGHTING ON THE MONUMENTS AND LANDMARKS ARE OKAY.

PL. FIX it ASAP IN ALL CITY LANDMARKS FOR MSFS 2020

YOUR DESIGNS ARE GOOD LOOKING DURING THE DAY.... VIRTUAL DISASTER IN NIGHTS DUE TO THE PIXEL LIGHTING.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Firstly thanks for your opinion - we respect all of them and we are not indifferent. On the other hand your opinion is one of dozens different reviews and our night lighting has been viewed positively by many. Please also take into account the fact that there are different graphic cards, monitor settings, graphic setting and different tastes, which we are not able to satisfy fully.

P.S. Texting in capitals is not necessary.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

ramesh_jagann,
Thank you for your opinion. Please include a screenshot of a particular buildings/city area that you believe looks unrealistic.
Иван
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Иван

Post by Иван »

После обновы перестали загружатся локации (т.е виснет при загрузке) где предустановлены сценарии от Drzewiecki Design и др разработчиков весь контент покупаю во внутренем магазине сима. У кого такая же проблема? Сценарии от Asobo studio грузятся идеально. Бывают вылеты. Вы будете фиксить данную проблему?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
We are aware of some issues introduced in the V5 update of the Sim.
We are already fixing them and will try to do that as soon as humanly possible.
Thiamine
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Thiamine

Post by Thiamine »

The error appears only if you fly out of these airports. If they are like a point of arrival, then it's ok
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for sharing this info - we need to do a check of exisiting MSFS sceneries to find the errors caused by the last MSFS update. So each feedback is valuable.
174Flyinglow
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Chris

Post by 174Flyinglow »

PC user. Purchased Drzewiecki Design Moscow Landmarks from in-sim MSFS Marketplace (after SU5)
Set Departure-Moscow, click "fly" and the loading screen freezes until I end the program in task manager (0% CPU). Same thing happens with FSDT's Switzerland Mesh, also purchased in-sim marketplace.
When I delete the associated folders from the "official" add-on folder, I can fly again from these locations.
From what I can gather on the FSDT forum, this is a problem with SU5 and the in-sim marketplace, because people are able to get Switzerland Mesh to run when they have a version purchased directly from FSDT even though it's supposedly exactly the same except for the installation file/folder structure, suggesting there could be a file/folder conflict or something like that?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for letting us know - we are analyzing the issues caused by the last MSFS update. To be honest at the moment we are not able to say anything more.
JackOnesto
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: JackOnesto

Post by JackOnesto »

Any news about fix for SU5?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

So far we provided the fixes for EPKK and UUEE. We are looking for your patience - please bear in mind that we have a holiday season and during this specific time, where many people are trying to forget, even for a short time, about the pandemic situation, the sim developer released the update, which affected almost all addons / developers. Humanly speaking this is a little bit frustrating situation to us too, but we are still trying to do our best to fix all existing MSFS sceneries. However it cannot be done in the very short time.
alpet
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Alexander

Post by alpet »

I can confirm Moscow Landmarks freezes my sim at 50% load as well after SU5. Looking forward to fix, thank you.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for your report - for us it's also important to solve the issue, which was caused by the sim update lacking a backward compatibility.
flyfly
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: flyfly

Post by flyfly »

I can also confirm that after SU5, Moscow and Chicago Landmarks freeze my sim halfway loading.
I'd much appreciate a fix as soon as possible.
Fortunately enough, Seattle and Washington DC don't seem to have this problem.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for sharing this info but I'd be grateful if we all stop reporting the problem that we are aware of. It will not help us to speed up the problem solving.