Latest version: v1.4 (2023)

nodachi
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: nodaji

Re: KDCA Washington National MSFS

Post by nodachi »

I bought it from ORBX.
The interior of the airport is blocked by the wall and you cannot see the surroundings.
It is as if the interior of the airport is not a single space, but is divided like a room
Re-installation is the same. What's wrong?
화면 캡처 2021-04-10 081115.jpg
화면 캡처 2021-04-10 081040.jpg
화면 캡처 2021-04-09 224242.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Frankly speaking we have no idea what can cause such problem in your case,
Do you maybe have any other addon that may interfere with our scenery?
There is no other problems with our scenery? Is it look exactly the same inside and outside as our promo screenshots? www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodKDCA_MSFS.htm
PGTV
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Payton

Post by PGTV »

I'm getting a CTD every time I try to load in at a gate at KDCA. Similar problem to what was happening with KORD for a while.
PGTV
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by PGTV »

*update gate 5 works.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you elaborate please? Only loading to this specific gate doesn't cause CTD in your case?
PGTV
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by PGTV »

I have found ramp 2 works too. I thought it had something to do with being further south from the city. But I also got a CTD when setting departure from ramp 120 on the far south side of airfield as well. Every gate I've tried from 14 to 60 have causes CTD when clicking "set as departure" I haven't tried every single one of them but I've tried a lot of them. Its the same issue it seems when KORD was released and we were getting CTD loading at gates. I can fly into KDCA fine. and load at those 2 gates and ramp that I've found, but that's it.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

To be very honest - we have no idea what is causing this in your case. Maybe there is a conflict with the other addon? Have you installed v1.1? Have you tried to reinstall and rebuild the SceneryIndexes folder and content.xml? (of course please always do the backup)
Awemeter
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: Awemeter

Post by Awemeter »

My sim likes to crash sometimes when I load into the gate. Sometimes it works sometimes it does not. Reinstalling it works but it is annoying reinstalling everytime I want to fly from that airport.
Awemeter
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Awemeter »

Awemeter wrote: Saturday 05 Jun 2021, 01:48 My sim likes to crash sometimes when I load into the gate. Sometimes it works sometimes it does not. Reinstalling it works but it is annoying reinstalling every time I want to fly from that airport.
Semmes to be issues with some gates
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you indicate which gates generate the issue for 100%? We will take a look because so far we didn't face the similar problem. Secondly - please confirm using v1.1 and let us know what other addons do you have. And last but not least - do you have it from the beginning of use or this started happening for example after sim update?
Awemeter
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Awemeter »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 05 Jun 2021, 10:07 Can you indicate which gates generate the issue for 100%? We will take a look because so far we didn't face the similar problem. Secondly - please confirm using v1.1 and let us know what other addons do you have. And last but not least - do you have it from the beginning of use or this started happening for example after sim update?
looks like its only gate 29
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Two users suggested deleting rolling cache and restarting PC. After this they haven’t had any issues selecting a stand. Maybe it's worth trying? We are still not sure what can cause such CTD problem - there just isn’t enough research I'm afraid. However we were able to replicate a CTD problem with gate 29 - we need to take a look into this indeed.

BTW: sometimes it helps to start flight choosing only airport without stand or runway. Afterwards restart the sim and then all the day it was possible to choose stand or runway without any CTD. At the moment we are not sure what is causing such problem and why, especially as it's not constant. We are afraid that it might be something with the sim engine, but we'll monitor the issue.
stoneman101
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Stone

Post by stoneman101 »

I need some help, I purchased KDCA through MSFS Marketplace when it was on sale for $12.49 and loved it, but now it no longer shows that I own it after resetting the sim due to a glitch. All other purchased products are restored except DCA. Would it be Drzewiecki support of Microsoft support? Help, I would love to use your product again.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
For the Marketplace issues you would probably need to contact MS Support - it might be impossible for us to provide help in this case since the issue is Marketplace-related.
stoneman101
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Stone

Post by stoneman101 »

I was afraid of that. Thank you.