EPKK Krakow MSFS

Latest version: v1.4 (2021)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: EPKK Krakow MSFS

Post by Martin_Starski »

There is such place and there is even answer to your question 8)

viewtopic.php?p=24660#p24660

In the meantime please feel invited to our Instagram, where we share the fruits of our labor: https://www.instagram.com/drzewieckidesign/
flyfly
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: flyfly

Post by flyfly »

Hi, I've just bought and installed EPKK Krakow.
Being much more interested in city landmarks than airports, for some reason so far I hadn't realized this scenery includes the city.
Wow, what a beauty. Having been personally there a few years ago, I enjoyed every inch of the scenery, specially Rynek Główny Square and the Wawel Castle.
Thank you very much once again.
Now I can only dream that one day you might consider a Prague landmarks pack in this level of detail... :mrgreen:
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for your very kind words - thanks to such words we are trying to work better and better. Regarding Prague - let's see what will happen in the future there.
Ant1975uk
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Ant1975

Post by Ant1975uk »

Picked this up yesterday, it is very nice quality indeed.

However I still get the same issue as I do with the Moscow Airport. When i loaded it in for the first time, the airport was all there, hardly any pop ins, I could see all the statics, everything was fine and I took off for a quick tour of the nearby landmarks.

The landmarks, again are great and a lovely addition, however i do get some LOD distance issues as i pan around, i could clearly see a lot of buildings popping in to view.

When i landed back at the airport and parked up, i decided to drone around a bit further to look at some more of the details and unfortunately after a few minutes the dreaded texture issue started to kick in. Static planes started to look like polygons as if not fully loaded. Other statics like people and ramps started to disappear and i got a lot of stuff looking like Moscow (see the pics in that thread).

I can only assume its two things:

A fault at Asobos end with loading issues from the recent updates or maybe something connected to the drone cam and drone cam speed? I have it at 45%
or
Theres some kind of loading bug at DD's end in the airport that fails to kick in after a certain amount of time or linked to the moving camera.

Your work is exceptional and I'm happy i bought both of those airports, but it does need to be looked into on Xbox. I would test this by going to your airport and putting on drone cam and moving about the airport for a while on both and full see the texture start to fail to load in. It is a really weird BUT consistent issue.

Cheers
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Thank you for the detailed report.

We are indeed very limited with any testing options - they are practically non-existent. Instead - the Marketplace team tests Xbox stuff before release. We can't test our Xbox products. There is a kind of "Xbox lod simulation" option in the PC version (which we use) but apart from that everything should look the same as on PC.

We would appreciate it if you could post some screenshots of the bugs you see.
shamtu
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by shamtu »

Cześć, nieadwano nabyłem lotnisko EPKK z marketu z przeceną -30% jestem pełen podziwu co do detali wykonania.

Mam pytanie czy da się poprawić ukształtowanie terenu, wysokość dróg kołowania na drogę startową? U mnie na przykład "TWY A" jest z górki w kierunku RWY, a w rzeczywistości jest tam lekko pod górkę.
Troszkę nie zgadzają się też światła na RWY, np. próg pasa 07 ma światła dookólne. zarówno światła końcowe też . W rzeczywistości powinny być kierunkowe. no chyba że to ograniczenie MSFS, ale nie wydaje mi się.
Sporo jest takich kruczków, jak coś, mogę wrzucić to co znajdę.
Co wykorzystywane było do podkładu układu dróg i świateł, mapy z AIP?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Cześć.
Mesh ustawiony jest precyzyjnie na rwy - niestety na dany moment nie dało się tego lepiej połączyć z taxiwayami, bo rwy poprzecznie musi być płaskie i to powoduje problem. Próbowaliśmy zrobić to na różne sposoby ale na razie musi być tak jak jest. Być może w przyszłości pojawią się nowe opcje pracy nad meshem.

Światła na dany moment nie możemy edytować bardziej niż zostało to wykonane - na te funkcje również czekamy. Edycja oświetlenia jest na dany moment bardzo ograniczona, ale Asobo regularnie wprowadza nowe opcje do SDK.
verencius
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Cezary

Post by verencius »

Hi, I love the airport but I am getting trees and shrubs on taxiway near RWY 7 threshold and near CASA parking. Is there a fix for that? (version downloaded from FlightSim.com)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, which sim - classic, steam, xbox?
Which scenery version is indicated by the installer?
If the problem disappears, when you active Bing Data in the graphic settings?
And last but not least - can you show it via screenshot, please?
verencius
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by verencius »

X-Box (MS Store)

I have bought the scenery on promo end of September and I think this is the file I used for installation:

Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
Date Added: Jun-28-2021
Updated: Aug-12-2021
Version: 1.2
File Size: 1.4 GB

I have attached images of the most invasive greenery.
2021-10-14_23-02-21 (Mały).png
2021-10-14_22-59-07 (Mały).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
verencius
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by verencius »

2021-10-14_23-24-51 (Mały).png
2021-10-14_23-20-04 (Mały).png
2021-10-14_23-17-00 (Mały).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

verencius wrote: Thursday 14 Oct 2021, 13:29 getting trees and shrubs on taxiway near RWY 7 threshold
We did the test and to be honest in the last Xbox version (1.2) there are no issues like you mentioned:

Please make sure that you have the same settings:

TenPatrol
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Krzysztof

Post by TenPatrol »

verencius wrote: Thursday 14 Oct 2021, 13:29 Hi, I love the airport but I am getting trees and shrubs on taxiway near RWY 7 threshold and near CASA parking. Is there a fix for that? (version downloaded from FlightSim.com)
Options > general otions > data.

Turn on online functionality - save changes.
Also turn on bing data and photogrammetry - save changes.
wib_wk
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Wojtek

Post by wib_wk »

Witam panowie, po SU6 znów pojawiły się drzewa, są na wojskowej płycie, w wojskowym hangarze, taxi D, E, F oraz pomiędzy pasem a taxi. To tak na szybko :)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
Xbox czy PC?