UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Latest version: v1.4 (2022)

Ant1975uk
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Ant1975

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Post by Ant1975uk »

Its weird though because thats the first time I've ever seen a default plane act like that. Ive never seen it at any other airport.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid this is weird behavior for us as well :roll:
Jackson1987
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: Sergey

Post by Jackson1987 »

Hello again! I found out the problem which was preventing from loading in UUEE airport! It's you addon of Moscow landmarks! Ones I switched it off in sim's addons manager page - it started to load and loaded fully! So it's not compatible with Moscow landmarks addon! Maybe after last update of the sim you didn't update addon(I can't remember the update of it), so that's why it became a problem for sim and it's not loading in UUEE airport. Please check you landmarks Moscow addon and update it to work with sim update 5 and UUEE airport! Thanks for understanding. Also do not forget about very low FPS! 8)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Our products are fully compatible with each other. As far as I remember you have both products from the Marketplace, who had the problem with DRM encryption fail causing the freeze. Our source files are fully ok and they work in case of version provided by all other vendors. So in such the case the only way is to wait when the Marketplace updates our products finally.
Jackson1987
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jackson1987 »

Hello again! You are always trying to tell me, that your product is good! Yes ! I agree with it and I'm not telling about product, that it's bad-made! I'm telling you, that it is not working at this moment and I have found this problem! But you try to tell me, that I'm telling you lies maybe.... Unfortunattely I would be happy to demonstrate You how it's not working together, but I cant make it technicaly! So, believe me by words! Once again explaining you, that it's not customer problems, who made mistakes in the chain of producing this products, but it's fact, which you and MFS developers should settle. I just telling you problem, which can have a thousands of simmers! Thanks for you understanding and hope, that you will do something in nearlest future!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Jackson1987, does Moscow Landmarks MSFS work without the UUEE scenery correctly?
I am asking because there is a problem with the Moscow Landmarks MSFS project (please read the red notification on the main forum page) and you are the first person reporting on any incompatibility issues.
Jackson1987
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jackson1987 »

Martin! Yes! Ofcaurse! It's working properly without UUEE. It doesn't work only toghether!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Jackson1987, so UUEE works properly without Moscow Landmarks and Moscow Landmarks works properly without UUEE. Is that correct?

I see no way how that would be possible... but after SU5 various weird, undocumented things are happening. Anyway, you are the only person reporting this particular issue, so it has to be something related to your individual setup/settings, which we have no way of reproducing I am afraid.
Jackson1987
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jackson1987 »

Yes, Martin! You are correct! But, my settings are should be the same as others I think, because I tuned them by video recommendation of popular simmer with nearly the same hardware. Also it didn't work early days and before this update 5! That is the problem.. ((( Pitty... As we say in Russia: "always something happens the first time!"
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I can only ask that you be patient again and wait for SU7, even if everything is quite long and frustrating to all of us. Then we will see what this new version brings to all of us and thus adapt our sceneries accordingly.
Asobo wrote:We were able to reproduce the freeze on the packages you mentioned to Alyzee and found a fix.
The fix will come with SU7.
AlexAnt
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Alexander

Post by AlexAnt »

Привет! Спасибо за отличный сценарий (купил на симмаркете).

Есть вопрос - как отключить наземный траффик? В симуляторе ground traffic density=0, multiplayer=off (group only), но всё равно вижу другие самолёты у терминала. Это очень мешает при полётах в IVAO.
Удалял UUEE_Static.bgl, самолёты пропадали, но вместе с ними пропадали элементы терминалов, так что это не вариант :(
Есть какой-то другой способ? Может у вас есть UUEE_Static.bgl без самолётов для таких случаев? У меня есть такой же сценарий для P3D - там траффик можно отключить, хотелось бы иметь такую возможность в MSFS2020.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Вы покупали на "Marketplace"? Если нет, запустите программу установки еще раз - там такой вариант есть. В "Marketplace" такой возможности нет.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Prosto vyberete "Remove Static Aircraft" pri ustanovke produkta.
AlexAnt
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Alexander

Post by AlexAnt »

Получилось, спасибо :)
Jackson1987
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jackson1987 »

Безусловно хочу поддержать мнение, что это одна из лучших работ ! Аэропорт шикарен, но надо только разобраться с низким fps и проблемой при попытке загрузиться в аэропорту(я не могу - виснет сим на всегда, пока не закрою его через диспетчер задач). В остальном придраться сложно к чему-либо. Ну разьве что чуть улучшить качество поездов экспресса и чтобы двери открывались и чтобы на пероне люди анимированные были и в аэропорту добавить таких и всё! В остальном фантастика!