UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Latest version: v1.4 (2022)

Kwoth
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Oleg

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Post by Kwoth »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Monday 04 Apr 2022, 11:00 Yes, we are already waiting for the Marketplace team to publish the update but it takes a bit of time.
Stanislav, many thanks. Will be waiting for the update.

Some extra details, I have tried this addon in Xbox cloud gaming, it doesn't crash there.
Crash happens on console only.
jfrenn123
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Justin

Post by jfrenn123 »

Hi--
UUEE is giving me very consistent CTD's on the Xbox Series X. This is true regardless of whether I start at the gate, on the runway, or if attempting to land. This has been going on for a months now, so I do not believe that it has anything to do with Sim Update 9. I was hopeful that the UUEE update that was released on the Marketplace a few weeks back would help, but it has not. I have too many addons to go one-by-one and figure out what may be conflicting with the scenery, if any of them actually are. I do not have any addons within the vicinity that would be causing this CTD such as Moscow Landmarks. Further, KDCA, RJAA, and KMDW work perfectly fine for me so I do not know why UUEE would be any different. Would you happen to have any thoughts and/or suggestions? Thanks!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Monday 04 Apr 2022, 11:00 Yes, we are already waiting for the Marketplace team to publish the update but it takes a bit of time.
I'm afraid the updated version has not been published yet.
jfrenn123
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by jfrenn123 »

I believe that the updated Xbox version was published on 4/21. The MSFS Development Update for 4/21 shows UUEE as being updated then for Xbox. On the Xbox, I am showing UUEE as being v1.4 which is what this site says is the most current version. Regardless, I still receive instant CTD's. Very rarely, I am able to take off but if I turn back to attempt to land, I am unable to do so without a CTD. The same holds true when starting from the gate. I'm happy to test any suggestions that you may be able to offer.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Sorry. In such the case I was probably wrong. The point is that we have a very limited influence on what is happening with the Xbox version. May I understand that you tried to remove the scenery and then install it once again? What about the performance when you are on the scenery - have you noticed any stuttering?
jfrenn123
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by jfrenn123 »

Hi--
Yes, I have tried removing the scenery and reinstalling it. I removed every add-on that I had and only kept UUEE installed and still got a CTD after a few moments. In the few seconds that I was able to see the scenery, it was a stuttering mess. This was as recently as yesterday. As mentioned in a previous post, KDCA, KMDW, and RJAA all work reasonably well for me (not perfect), so I am uncertain why UUEE remains so problematic for a large majority of us.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I am afraid something is wrong with the Xbox version and we are trying to understand what is causing this. The similar issue is reported about EPSY. In the meantime, please also report this to the Marketplace / Asobo, because before each release, they are the only one who is able to test the scenery.
Mikeioio
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Michael

Post by Mikeioio »

Добрый вечер, Станислав. Возникла проблема со сценарием UUEE/Sheremetyevo. Была куплена лицензия на сайте store.flightsim. После крайнего обновления, установил последнюю версию 1.4

Зашел в симулятор,загружаюсь в Шереметьево,всё отлично,но,по окончании теста аэропорта или полета,пытаюсь выйти в меню симулятора,но,он зависает в процессе загрузки меню.Пробовал ждать,около 20 минут-результат такой же.Ранее таких проблем не было.Скажите пожалуйста, из-за чего это может быть и как это исправить? Заранее спасибо!!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Трудно сказать, чем это может быть вызвано. Это происходит только в UUEE? Вы пробовали переустановить UUEE с нуля? Вы пытались удалить Content.xml в главной директории симулятора и почистил папку SceneryIndexes?
Mikeioio
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Michael

Post by Mikeioio »

Martin_Starski wrote: Thursday 05 May 2022, 21:41 Трудно сказать, чем это может быть вызвано. Это происходит только в UUEE? Вы пробовали переустановить UUEE с нуля? Вы пытались удалить Content.xml в главной директории симулятора и почистил папку SceneryIndexes?
Добрый день, только в UUEE, конечно пробовал, переустанавливал несколько раз,все равно не решается проблема. Про Content.xml и Scenerylndexes, нет не делал, стоит попробовать?
jfrenn123
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by jfrenn123 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 02 May 2022, 06:48 I am afraid something is wrong with the Xbox version and we are trying to understand what is causing this. The similar issue is reported about EPSY. In the meantime, please also report this to the Marketplace / Asobo, because before each release, they are the only one who is able to test the scenery.
I reached out to them per your request and this is what I was told: "I'm not sure why they advised you to head to us... we have no control over 3rd party content. No matter what you're being told, this is not an issue we can handle on our end. They are fully responsible for their content."
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

The point is that we have no full control of xbox versions too :roll: Nevertheless we are monitoring the situation and will react as soon as the cause of the issue is identified.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I guess nobody has control over Xbox then. :roll:
mirtoff
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: mirt

Post by mirtoff »

Будет ли сделана нормальная оптимизация сценария? Он по сей день нелетабелен. Я пробовал очень много разнных в том числе крайне тяжелых сценариев - везде фпс 40-50, здесь когда вращаешь камеру - падает до 10, постоянные фризы, какая-то жесть вообще.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

О каком симуляторе ты говоришь?
У тебя есть последняя версия? И из какого магазина?
Производительность была улучшена вблизи терминалов В и С в версии 1.3. И последняя версия 1.4
Ты пробовал переустановить UUEE с нуля? Ты пытался удалить Content.xml в главной директории симулятора и почистил папку SceneryIndexes?