UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Latest version: v1.4 (2022)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Post by Martin_Starski »

To be honest I have no clue - maybe also try to rebuild sceneryindexes and content.xml (always make a backup).
Jackson1987
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: Sergey

Post by Jackson1987 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Friday 20 Aug 2021, 10:03
Jackson1987 wrote: Friday 20 Aug 2021, 02:38 get in touch with MFS Developers
This is not as easy as you might think :mrgreen:
I'm talking with them as more as I want.You in contact with them anyway , if you sending you product for their market. Anyway - this problems you should settle - not the buyer! We pay money for you produxt and product should work properly, how you can understand, so no other ways to settle this problems with buyers!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Of course, you are right.
Unfortunately, after SU5, almost all developers have issues with their products, including ORBX, Aerosoft, FSDT, and others. It will take a little bit of time to figure out what is going on here and why it does not affect all users.
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts
Name: FrequentFlyer

Post by FrequentFlyer »

While exploring the game files I also saw that there are some textures related to the Sukhoi Superject crash memorial but I could not find it anywhere. Where exactly is this memorial located?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The Memorial of the Flight 1492 is displayed automatically on May 5th annually.
Staircase
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Staircase

Post by Staircase »

Just wanted to add a +1 to the FPS problems with the terminals.

Loaded into North side FBW32x, if I do not move my camera I get between 45-60 fps, but as soon as I begin to move it, FPS dips to 10-20. Static aircraft on or off seem to have no affect on this problem.
Loaded into South side FBW32x, same thing, base fps is 50-65, but as soon as I move the camera, the FPS dips drastically. If I move the camera painfully slow, the dip is very minimal.

During Taxi towards the terminals, and even arrival I begin to get some stutters and fps loss, but as I taxi away the FPS goes back up to normal. I do not see any of this FPS issues within KDCA.

As expected with the large FPS drops, my GPU is peaking at 99-100% usage. My GPU does the same at KDCA without the 30-40 FPS loss.

Graphics are Ultra

GPU: RTX 3070
CPU: AMD 5950x
32GB RAM

Hopefully this is just a SU5 issue and you guys can get it worked out :)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for sharing this - we don't forget about this problem. The reasons is still unknown for us, but as soon as it's known, we will do everything which is possible to do.
Jackson1987
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jackson1987 »

Hello once again! My problems with not responding sim when loading in airport are still not fixed! I can't load in SHEREMETIEVO AT ALL! ^((( ONLY WHAT i CAN DO - IT'S TO LAND IN THIS AIRPORT FROM OTHER PLACE,BUT THE fps is terrible! Speak with Asobo Studio guys - the should help you to fix this problems toghether! 8)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Jackson1987 wrote: Friday 27 Aug 2021, 23:05 Speak with Asobo Studio guys
We are trying to.
https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/ ... party.html
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts
Name: FrequentFlyer

Post by FrequentFlyer »

Maybe it is not my place to speak.. but Jackson, I think that the Developers explained you more than enough that is not a problem on they end. And usually it's me who is known for nitpicking on this forum :) I also have both the landmarks and the aiport - but purchased from a separate places (landmarks from the MSFS Marketplace and airport from ORBX Central). I can confirm that I have the constant problems where my loading is stuck when I try to fly over a central Moscow, but I am doing just fine in UUEE. I also got the same loading issue with London landmarks pack (Which still wasn't even updated on the Marketplace).

My GPU is even slightly weaker than your (GTX980 in my case), and yes I also do the FPS drop near the new terminal. But I don't even think that it's the fault of DD. From what I heard is that the Sim somehow definies LOD's differently if the area is designated as the airport to lower stress on the hardware, and when you look at the default - you can see that the new terminals are still under construction. Probably that area is cut off where the new terminal starts. But it seems to be only designated by the Sim developers itself - and not a 3rd party developers. If you want to read the source about "definying area as an aiport" you can read the description of the LTFM airport package available on Flightsim.to. Again, I am not sure how true it is and whatever it's the case there - but it seems for me to be the only one reasonable explanation right now about the FPS drops. But even then, with 32 GB of RAM I don't experience any stutters even at the new terminal.

DD is also a very respectable developer who was active on the market for more than a decade now, and got attention even from the airport authorities itself in they development of some of their products, and if you really think that they want to scam you with the bugged version, or just don't care about it at all - you are just terribly wrong. Yes, some of they earliest landmarks packs seemed to be just a quite rushed convert from P3D (like for example they replaced the high quality custom landmarks from Asobo with a low quality filler and there were cars going under the bridge everywhere). Yes, even tho they agreed to return one of the Asobo's landmarks (the elevation is still wrong there :wink: ) there are still cars going under the bridge and even the brides floating in the air after the USA update. Hopefully, they will fix it eventually.

From what they are able to fix - I am sure they will fix it. But not really if something that is broken by Asobo themselves and is now giving a headache to the many of 3rd developers, it's not always possible on they end. The World Update 6 is also just a week away, and there is hopefully a good chance it will fix many of the current issues with the 3rd party and the Sim on its own.
But what I am sure will never fix it, is the constant comments and blame on the Devs. I think you should show some maturity there.

Sorry if my post does not belong there. Feel free to remove it. 8)
Jackson1987
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jackson1987 »

You are not fully right! Because it's not my headache, who is responsible for problems, because I've paid money for that and not small. I didn't tell that this is bad company, never! They are good!But! They do not want to take responsibility on them! That is bad! Everybody tell me that is not their problems and do not want to fix it. That is the problem! Asobo studio tells me, that is not their responsibillity and same saying Drzewichki Desighn company. If nobody will not take responsibillity - it will not move anymore and weill never been fixed! And also, as I told it before here - before send any product on market developers should check everything with new updates. They can contact with developers and ask when updates will be relissed and do not put nothing on market before it not be double checked fro working twice! This is most important thing! 8) Nobody don't want to pay money for not working product, Am I'm not wright?
Jackson1987
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Jackson1987 »

The airport is very good! Quality very good! But do something with low fps and problem with not loading in it!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Please believe us - we are interested in finding a solution as much as you are.

If you know how to fix this, please let us know what to do - because at the moment we have absolutely no idea what is wrong there and why; hence, we cannot provide any updates yet. The same thing happened with jetways at some airports (but not all). We know that it started happening after SU5 and everything was working fine before. And we are all disappointed when we find that we cannot achieve a timely and effective resolution for you. And really - we are not the only one facing this problem.
Umberto wrote:I can only confirm all these scenery crashes are caused by something related to how the encrypted Marketplace is loaded in the sim ( and it has been introduced since SU5 ). The same, exact, scenery, when installed in its unencrypted version in the Community folder, works just fine. With "same, exact, scenery", I mean the package in the EXPORT.ZIP file generated by the export process, which is being sent to the Marketplace team for release, which works perfectly fine in the Community folder.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Jackson1987 wrote: Sunday 29 Aug 2021, 13:05 something with low fps
Have you tried to remove the scenery from the Community folder and install the last version from scratch? The strange thing is that we were looking into this issue, once we were able to replicate it but after "clean" install of the last version (!) the problem with low fps near terminal B, C disappeared.
Nicolas69
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Nico

Post by Nicolas69 »

I dont have lights inside the UUEE terminals
how to get it?