UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Latest version: v1.4 (2022)

Red_Star
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Kirill

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Post by Red_Star »

Martin_Starski wrote: Thursday 11 Nov 2021, 03:38 So it's a little bit more clear now. Do we talk about xbox or PC version? From which store do you have the scenery?

I understand that you reinstalled the scenery but have you also tried to rebuild sceneryindexes and content.xml?
The PC version was purchased by your mod in the simulator store, the installation after purchase is automatic, I don't even know where and on which disk the installation was made
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ok, but which store? Microsoft Store, Simmarket, other one?

So far we didn't face this kind of problem even once, so it's hard to solve it if there is nothing to go on. You even said that it was working for few days and then suddenly started happening again.

But please confirm that you have tried to install the scenery once again but previously had removed the existing files? I mean simply remove the respective folder from the Community folder (it's always worth doing the backup to revert If needed). You can check the location of that folder by opening the
C:\Users\[...username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\UserCfg.opt
file and check-in the last entry, which might look like InstalledPackagesPath "D:\MSFS", where D:\MSFS is the path.
And last but not least - rebuild the files sceneryindexes and content.xml (always do the backup) -> Microsoft.FlightSimulator_*** in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Packages\folder.
massimoa1978
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: massimo1978

Post by massimoa1978 »

same problem reported above.. bought throught ORBX, actions done: delete the uuee folder in community and reinstall it. version installed: 1.1.0. the problem seems only in the airport map and not in the "real" airport...
Red_Star
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Red_Star »

Martin_Starski wrote: Friday 12 Nov 2021, 06:45 Ok, but which store? Microsoft Store, Simmarket, other one?

So far we didn't face this kind of problem even once, so it's hard to solve it if there is nothing to go on. You even said that it was working for few days and then suddenly started happening again.

But please confirm that you have tried to install the scenery once again but previously had removed the existing files? I mean simply remove the respective folder from the Community folder (it's always worth doing the backup to revert If needed). You can check the location of that folder by opening the
C:\Users\[...username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\UserCfg.opt
file and check-in the last entry, which might look like InstalledPackagesPath "D:\MSFS", where D:\MSFS is the path.
And last but not least - rebuild the files sceneryindexes and content.xml (always do the backup) -> Microsoft.FlightSimulator_*** in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Packages\folder.
The purchase of the mod was made through the Microsoft store, and I deleted the mod completely from there, I did not delete the folders separately
Red_Star
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Red_Star »

Martin_Starski wrote: Friday 12 Nov 2021, 06:45 Ok, but which store? Microsoft Store, Simmarket, other one?

I didn't find these files, I don't have them.
The store where I bought your mod
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

If anyone says about this, it is not the issue reported by MSFS - we mistakenly put this message there.

I believe that some of you have the issue with loading stuck on 100%. But so far we are not able to replicate it in our environment and in such the case it's hard to solve it.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Red_Star wrote: Friday 12 Nov 2021, 20:59 didn't find these files, I don't have them
If we are talking about PC version, this is not possible to not have them. Do you maybe have a Steam version? If you have a Steam version, the Community folder must be somewhere here: C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\

Windows 10 by default hides the “AppData” folder, so you will have to go to “View” in the menu of File Explorer, and select “Hidden items” so as to see it.
Red_Star
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Red_Star »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 13 Nov 2021, 21:05
Red_Star wrote: Friday 12 Nov 2021, 20:59 didn't find these files, I don't have them
If we are talking about PC version, this is not possible to not have them. Do you maybe have a Steam version? If you have a Steam version, the Community folder must be somewhere here: C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\

Windows 10 by default hides the “AppData” folder, so you will have to go to “View” in the menu of File Explorer, and select “Hidden items” so as to see it.
Steam version, I know about hidden folders, but there is no Microsoft folder.Flight Dashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe, Packages is the last one I have. Microsoft folder.Flight Dashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe I searched through the search bar on disk C and D I just don't have it
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

My suggestion is that you delete the contents within your SceneryIndexes folder and delete your Content.xml. These 2 files will be renewed when you next open MSFS. It can solve a lot of problems.

Steam install must be somewhere there:
C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\
Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

You said that you know about the hidden files. In such the case I'm lost because if you are not able to find one of the main MSFS folders, I cannot imagine how would be possible to solve any MSFS problems.

By the way - I also heard about the advise to temporarily remove or rename your Community folder when doing any updates of MSFS so as to minimise any negative impacts on addons. But that's beside the point.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
This file removes ORB lights levitating over runways and taxiways at night. Please overwrite the original files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kcduplm2uvayc ... ee.7z?dl=1
cmblb
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Yuri

Post by cmblb »

Hello guys! UUEE its great scenery 8) . I'm living in Khimki city, and this airport is expensive for me. I buy scenery in MFS and have trouble with low fps only with uuee scenery. After the last update MFS i never see trouble with 100% download, but trouble with low FPS is still there. What can I try to do to fix this?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi. This problem was reported to us few times and once again we did the internal tests using many different sim environments/hardware specs. Unfortunately during such tests there was no single issue with dropped fps :? In the past we had the opportunity to replicate this problem once, but then after the clean new install it magically disappeared... We are aware that the problem exists, but currently we don't know what is causing this in case of some users only and how can we help to solve it. We monitor this issue and we will solve it as soon as we have a clue what is causing it.
isaiahsnyc
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: isaiah

Post by isaiahsnyc »

Hello I am on xbox series x and just purchased this product and I am getting constant CTD crashes from this airport every time I am there. is there a fix? please help?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

No, there is no fix because it works without any CTD on our side. Is there any specific moment of CTD? What about the settings - have you tried to reduce them to see if there is any difference? I'm afraid such problems should be reported to MS/Asobo, who check all products for both PC & Xbox - if the product is verified by them and is released, there should be no issues. To be very honest we even have no chance to check our products in Xbox before the release. The only difference between PC and Xbox version are LODs, everything else should work in the same way like PC version.
VoodooSJ
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Diego

Post by VoodooSJ »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Saturday 20 Nov 2021, 13:49 Hi.
This file removes ORB lights levitating over runways and taxiways at night. Please overwrite the original files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kcduplm2uvayc ... ee.7z?dl=1
I have the steam MSFS version and I bought UUEE through marketplace, I can´t find the original files to be replaced. I have a different folder structure, probably I changed something during the install proccess of the sim, but I found that the airport installed in this folder "C:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\HLM_Packages\Official\Steam\drzewieckidesign-uuee", other than the light orbs, it´s working fine. I have a suggestion though, I have been in SVO back in 2016 in a flight from there to Berlin, it was in a SSJ 100 of Aeroflot, I recorded the de-icing process that took place in the area between S9 and S10. I attached 2 pictures for comaprison and my suggestions would be: fuel tanks there need more detail and the smokestack could be taller. Still a great product. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.