OK fair enough thanks
Martydtw
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: vons

Re: KRNT Renton MSFS

Post by Martydtw »

Hello.

Just purchased SeattleX [P3D] and KRNT [MSFS].

Very nice products.

I noticed :
KRNT MSFS
Manual pages headers is for Chicago Midway ?
No mention of Pilot controlled lighting in the manual.
It is not working in MSFS as it does work properly in Seattle X P3Dv4 / v5 ?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi!
Thanks, the manual has been fixed (source file).
Martydtw wrote: Friday 22 Apr 2022, 18:59 No mention of Pilot controlled lighting in the manual. It is not working in MSFS
Exactly - the lighting is controlled solely by the sim.
f_cglp@yahoo.fr

Post by f_cglp@yahoo.fr »

Hi,

I am trying to enjoy your magnificent scenery but my eyes are bleeding because of the bright green grass around the edge of the runway.

It is the same problem as AirbusTC explained above. Me too, I do not have photogrammetry turned on because it does not look good and performs badly on my system.

Could you please find a solution so that the correct texture is included into the scenery and does not depend on the PG setting ?

Hoping you can find a solution,

Best regards,

Pierre
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heater
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Heater »

Great job with KRNT!

Would love to see you do the same for KBFI. I think it would be a well-received add-on for MSFS.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

f_cglp@yahoo.fr wrote: Monday 25 Apr 2022, 20:41 I am trying to enjoy your magnificent scenery but my eyes are bleeding because of the bright green grass around the edge of the runway.
Hi!
The grass is fine - the problem lies in Google ortho used in your sim. Please switch to default Bing instead.
f_cglp@yahoo.fr

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I can assure you that I have not any mod that install Google texture. I did not event tried that mod once.

Please, read again AirbusTC above who told you the exact same thing. He did not have google texture mod installed.

It rather seems to be that the in game texture is different if you are using photogrammetry or not. Photogrammetry ON seems to have updated texture whereas Photogrammetry OFF gives old texture with flashy grass.

You may try it by yourself.

Could you please think of a fix ?

Pierre
dopderbeck

Post by dopderbeck »

Is there an ILS for this airport? I don't see any on the Navigraph chart. Seems odd if Boeing is ferrying 747's in and out.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Oh yes, it only works correctly with Photogrammetry ON indeed.

There are no ILSes, RNAV only.
f_cglp@yahoo.fr

Thanks for acknowledgment.

Can we expect a patch with custom texture for the runway for those who do not use photogrammetry ?

Photogrammetry is of no use for me due to slow internet connection. I think we may be a few in this situation.

Pierre
Mustang66

Post by Mustang66 »

Hi, I'm on Xbox Series X. I have your KRNT, KMDW, and KDCA airports purchased from the Microsoft Marketplace. I love all the airports, great job!
My problem is that I also have Airport Static Aircraft from LVFR installed, which places their aircraft over top of your static aircraft. Is there a way to disable the LVFR aircraft at your airports on the Xbox?

Thanks,
Scott
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi Scott. Firstly I'm afraid we have a very limited influence on the products released on Marketplace or Xbox because the installers are fully managed by the Asobo/Marketplace team - in such a case it might not be possible to remove our statics.

Regarding the issue, we talked to LVFR about the static planes in Renton and we even tried to put the "exclude" via our installers, but it didn't work. Therefore I suggest reporting this problem to LVFR directly because currently we have no solution to this.
Jetjockey10

Post by Jetjockey10 »

I purchased KRNT at the Orbx Central site. I am having trouble finding an empty space for the new PMDG 737 using your airport. Orbx returns an ERROR when I ask to view the User Guide. Any suggestions?

Regards,
RayM
Jetjockey10

Post by Jetjockey10 »

I couldn't find an edit button for the original post. Additional question: Is there a diagram showing or listing the static aircraft?
Regards,
RayM
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
The stand is just next to the taxiway bridge over the Cedar River.
Negative, we do not have such a map.