KRNT Renton MSFS

Latest version: v1.1 (2022)

AirbusTC
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Markus

Re: KRNT Renton MSFS

Post by AirbusTC »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Sunday 13 Mar 2022, 12:54 It looks like you are using another photogrammetry source (Google?) which is not a supported MSFS feature.
I do not use any other photogrammetry source or Google stuff. What you see on my screenshot above is pure MSFS, just photogrammetry turned off (because I don't like looking at pyramid-shaped trees when landing).

I hope you can somehow expand your product to also support the no photogrammetry option. I would assume that it might look perfectly fine without that grass texture you placed there on top of the ground imagery. If you could make this optional, then it might just be perfect for those people without photogrammetry.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The update v1.1 of this product has been sent to stores. Changes in the new version:

- PBR of unpainted 737s fixed
- LOD of animated elements tweaked (sometimes it is still required to wait a bit inside the factory to have the full model loaded)
- Exclusion for LatinVFR's static models added
suudlor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Sea

Post by suudlor »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Wednesday 16 Mar 2022, 09:59 The update v1.1 of this product has been sent to stores. Changes in the new version:

- PBR of unpainted 737s fixed
- LOD of animated elements tweaked (sometimes it is still required to wait a bit inside the factory to have the full model loaded)
- Exclusion for LatinVFR's static models added
I do have LVFR static A/Cs, how do I disable it? Here's what I've done
1. downloaded the scenery v1.1 installer
2. leave the "Remove static aircraft" box unticked

Should I have ticked the Remove static aircraft box?

Thanks,
Sea
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Correct. According to LVFR, after performing steps 1 & 2, those LVFR aircraft should now be removed.
suudlor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by suudlor »

Copy, I just tried ticking Remove Static Aircraft option and it works- no more aircraft sitting on top of each other. It's really a shame though, your static aircrafts are much pleasant looking than LatinVFR's, and I can't see the PMDG's 737 by TWY B anymore :cry:

Anyhow, thanks for the reply.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Well, the v1.1 KRNT version should automatically remove LVFR traffic in that area. Does it?
suudlor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by suudlor »

Hello, I tried removing the static aircraft and the KRNT scenery and installing both of them fresh. Still not working. [img]https://imgur.com/a/iM4A3ZP[/img]
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Have you installed v1.1 and ticked Remove Static box?
From which store do you have your version?
suudlor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by suudlor »

Hmmm...I'm confused. So does KRNT v1.1 automatically removes LVFR Static Aircraft without me selecting "Remove Static Aircraft" box? My interpretation from latest DD Stanislaw message is yes. Anyway, I have tried installing the KRNT v1.1 scenery with and without ticking "Remove Static A/C", that button works. If I select to remove Statics, I don't see any of Drzewiecki Design's KRNT scenery aircrafts. My question is...is there a way to remove LatinVFR's static aircraft at KRNT? If yes, please advise how. And I bought the scenery through SimMarket.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

The v1.1 KRNT version should automatically remove LVFR traffic in that area. Can you confirm that you use v1.1? Have you tried to install the scenery from scratch?
suudlor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by suudlor »

Here's what I've done

1. Deleted KRNT scenery from community folder
2. Remove LVFR Static Aircraft via Contrail app
3. Install the latest version of LVFR Static A/Cs (I'm seeing v2.0.3) via Contrail
4. Went to SimMarket and downloaded the KRNT scenery installer (seeing v1.1)
5. Run KRNT installer (as admin), leave the Remove Static Aircraft box unticked
6. When prompted to "rebuild Content.xml", I clicked YES

Is there any other step I'm missing? Btw, thanks for your help, I would really love to see your static A/Cs and not LVFR's.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We talked to LVFR and they confirmed that the feature to remove their statics doesn't work indeed. Let's see what happens next :roll:
suudlor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by suudlor »

Appreciate the effort, nonetheless. I'll keep checking back with this forum. And amazing scenery you guys made.
Giffdev
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Giffdev

Post by Giffdev »

Can you share a timeline when this will be available in MSFS marketplace directly? I'm trying to be patient and hold off buying until I can buy it there
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Marketplace timeline is out of our control - we provide all stores with our files in the same moment. According to the Marketplace team it sometimes takes up to 16 weeks for a product to be published.