Polish Airports vol.1 X

Latest version: v5.1 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Polish Airports vol.1 X

Post by Martin_Starski »

Have you tried to re-download the installer? Have you tried to install with admin rights?

It's very strange because all our installers are working in the same way - there is the same "philosophy" behind this process.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Jack, the issue may be related to an antivirus blocking the installed. Please try running it with the admin rights.
Jeepee
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jeepee

No AI traffic seen in EPLB airport - AFD issue ?

Post by Jeepee »

Hello to all,

I've installed the Polish v.1 bundle scenery, which includes Lublin (EPLB).
I know that this airport ICAO code isn't present in the default P3D database.

However, this scenery includes a proper AFD file ("EPLB_ADE.bgl") with the correct aircraft radii compiled.
How come no AI traffic can't be spotted at this airport ?
The presence of a working AFD file with the proper "EPLB" code isn't sufficient for AI traffic to properly use it ?

Am I missing something here ?
Thanks a lot in advance for your support.

Cheers,

Jean-Philippe
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Jean.
The reason might be that even at the real-world airport the traffic is very very small, so even if you have third-party AI traffic add-ons which include this airport, the traffic might be limited to some few GA aircraft only.
Jeepee
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jeepee

Post by Jeepee »

Dobry wieczór Stanislaw,

Many thanks for your kind and quick answer.
Actually, I've checked at the correct times when our TUI fly Belgium E190 should be parked at EPLB, and it's not showing on the scenery.
Same for Ryanair or Wizz Air.

The compiled flightplans are correct for these three airlines, but no traces of these aircraft at Lublin :-(

See the annexed screenshots:

screenshot 1: The TUI fly Belgium flightplan : an Embraer E190 should be parked at EPLB on Mondays and Fridays between 17:30'z and 18:15'z
Capture d'écran 2020-04-10 19.11.21.png
screenshot 2: The P3D simulator is properly set at 17:45' UTC time, on a Monday (22-June-2020)
Capture d'écran 2020-04-10 19.12.19.png
screenshot 3: The result in P3D. An empty apron…
Capture d'écran 2020-04-10 19.20.08.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

It's really hard to say as AI traffic should be generated if AI traffic program is working correctly. We've never had any problem with this in EPLB.

Second possible option - doubled AFCAD? Have you checked?

If you disable ground traffic in P3D, is there any difference?

What about the other airports from the package? Do you have AI there? Because they have been created in the same way.
jodle
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jodle »

Dzięki za V5!
Teraz odliczam do EPWA ;-)
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Czesc Staszku.Jak juz pisalem na Facebook afcad jest stary.Wlasnie go przerabiam.Wysle do Kuby jak zrobie i niech go udostepni na forum jak moze.Pozatym trzeba by bylo to w nastepnym update poprawic.Pozdrawiam Slawek.
PS:Kuba zrobie ze Static i bez static.
Pozdrawiam
Slawek.
Rycesz
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Rycesz

Post by Rycesz »

Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 05 Apr 2020, 11:54
fsgeek91 wrote: Sunday 05 Apr 2020, 08:30 the texture blending between EPGD and the ORBX Global LC is very poor
Hi, we are already working on the new version of PA vol.1 and we are pretty sure that it will look better there. However we need to blend to both P3D default and ORBX, which is pretty challenging.
Guys, is it how EPKT v5 should look like in P3D V5 or am I doing something wrong? I still have remainings of P3D V4 and PAvol1 v4 on my hard disk and I used to link it under P3D V5 before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Sorry, but if it looks bad for you, please deactivate our photoscenery by disabling the biggest bgl file in the scenery folder.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We hereby make available the alternative AFCAD files dedicated to our EPKT scenery (Polish Airports vol.1 v5).
The attached files are alternative versions including all stands.
Depending on the option you have installed (with static or no-static), you may unzip the attached file and copy the respective bgl file to the following folder: ...\Prepar3D v4\Addon Scenery\Polish Airports vol.1 X v5\EPKT\Scenery -> overwrite the exisiting one.

@seam1977 - Slawek, thanks for your support!
Rycesz
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Rycesz

Post by Rycesz »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 02 May 2020, 19:30 Sorry, but if it looks bad for you, please deactivate our photoscenery by disabling the biggest bgl file in the scenery folder.
Sorry Martin, it does not just look bad. It looks like lo-res FSX times and we are in 2020.

The temporary workaround helps a little (did you try by yourself?). But already at first glance I have cars driving on the grass and through the forest where normally A1 highway is. Personally, passengers in a terminal buildings, which I will see once on a promo video, don't impress me. What impresses me (and I believe the others as well) is the airport scenery which looks good from 30, 20, 10, 5 nm and on the ground (here, I must admit, your sceneries are great).

I would not complain if it was a freeware. But it is a paid product. Please think about satisfying (for Orbx, pure P3D or perhaps even UTX users) solution and not quick and dirty workaround.
Prisco
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Prisco

Post by Prisco »

Good Morning,

I have question. I've baught Polish Airports for P3D years before.
Now i don't know, where i bought it. Do have the possibility to tell, where i bought it, is it possible...i don't know.

Thanks for your effort!

Regards Joachim Denker
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Rycesz wrote: Saturday 02 May 2020, 20:34 Please think about satisfying
Please believe me - we are really thinking about this very often and I'm pretty sure that you could see that we are doing a lot: many free updates over the years, respond to many suggestions, provide active support via forum, free products and much much more. And we are doing all this with having "performance" in mind. On the other hand, there are many users, many configs, many PC specs and many developers - as a result, there are many configuration options. We simply are not always able to provide adaptation to everyone, the more that we have limited operating capacities. The more options means the more work related to support, fixes, updates and so on. And we really have a limited number of hands to work. We will, however, endeavour to satisfy the users of our sceneries as much as possible.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Prisco wrote: Sunday 03 May 2020, 06:58 Do have the possibility to tell, where i bought it, is it possible...i don't know.
I'm truly sorry but we are not able to help as all our sceneries are being sold via our vendors, not via our shop. However each purchase should be confirmed by Email from such vendor / shop - maybe you will be able to find it somewhere.