EETN Tallinn v2 X

Latest version: v2.4 (2020)

trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

animated train

Post by trisho0 »

Yeah! that's driving me to purchase your EETN scenery because is nice detailed piece of Art. I wish you make an update to Washington X with animated trains and the fountains too.
Patricio Valdes
edvn25
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Re: EETN Tallinn v2 X

Post by edvn25 »

Hello, in Tallinn v2, I have 2 localiser on each Runway ending, I removed the first version of EETN, but these two loceliser are still there.
hve someone an idea?

Greetings edvn25
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

This product will soon be updated to v2.3 featuring the following changes:

- Fixes/changes for animated hangar doors (now closed by default but can be opened via SODE)
- Fixed ILS readings
- Charts updated

----------------
edvn25 wrote: Saturday 10 Mar 2018, 20:23 Hello, in Tallinn v2, I have 2 localiser on each Runway ending, I removed the first version of EETN, but these two loceliser are still there.
hve someone an idea?
Nothing is there on clean install:
iouri
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by iouri »

Hi,
Just made a clean install and re-install of the new version (P3Dv3, Simmarket, latest SODE). I've got 3 hangars not (or partially) displayed. See the image.
Any thoughts of what went wrong? BTW, I noticed that the latest Simmarket installer is lighter tha the previous one: 503.157Kb.
Thanks in advance,
Iouri
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks, investigating.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
The fix has been sent to our vendors.
If you do not wish to download the whole installer you can simply put these textures into the Addon Scenery\EETN Tallinn X v2\Texture directory.
iouri
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by iouri »

Fixed!
Thanks a lot, Stanislaw.
Ebertr
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

EETN, P3D V4.4 issue

Post by Ebertr »

The aircraft lights do not illuminate runway nor the taxi ways. The apron ground texture are ok.

Ruediger
Britjet
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Peter

Post by Britjet »

Sorry I can’t find a way to make a new post here as a newbie, but I just wanted to say that ALL your products (and I have most of them) cause huge load times in autogen loading when activated as add-ons in P3D 4.4, even if the aircraft is somewhere else.
This didn’t happen in 4,3. The software is unusable in 4.4.
I hope that this can be fixed..
Peter
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks a lot for all reports. P3D v4.4 is pretty fresh and you need to give us a time to check the compatibility issues. As soon as we are ready, we will inform our users.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
Kenahi
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Kenahi »

Hello,
I've recently updated Tallin v2 from v1, P3d v 4.4. Airport loads properly, I can also see that's a new version (tram, Nordica CRJ are there) so it should be fine. However, GSX has problem with finding correct AFCAD, using default one from Scenery\0601\scenery\APX54100.bgl. Previously it tried to use .bgl from MyTraffic, but I changed it name. However, instead of using proper AFCAD from Add-ons it's concentrated on this default one. I was looking for the answer on GSX forum and I found suggestion that GSX may have problems with finding airport in scenery.cfg.
Then it turned out, that Tallinn v2 keeps asking me to enable Add-on every time I'm starting Prepar3d. Even when I click Yes and everything looks good (except wrong AFCAD in GSX) after restart the simulator it's still asking me to "Enable Add-on Tallin v2". GSX forum suggest that might be the case. If it stop asking for enabling it should mean that everything finally installed correctly and GSX also should find correct AFCAD.
So, to sum up, how to stop asking for enabling add-on at every start of P3D? Reinstalling did not help. Is it a problem with scenery.cfg?
PS. I also have EPKK, Polish airports v1, 2, 3 and EPWA. That Addons do not have such problem, only Tallinn v2.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, please send to my Email marcin@drzewiecki-design.net the following files:

-> zip file including EETN add-on subfolder, which you should find in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons
-> zip file including Add-ons.cfg that should be placed here: %PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d V4
-> zip file including Add-ons.cfg that should be placed here: %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d V4

If I understand correctly, P3D sees that you have an add-on subfolder in Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons with an add-on.xml file inside, but due to any reason your add-on is probably not listed in the add-ons.cfg in PROGRAMDATA so, P3D assumes this might be a reinstall of the sim and thus it's prompting you to activate.

As far as I remember - after you activate an add-on by replying to the question at start, it will go into the other add-ons.cfg which is in %APPDATA% instead. But in your case, it seems that even after replying "Yes" to the question, P3D wasn't able to activate the add-ons in the add-ons.cfg file under %APPDATA% too.

Regarding AFCAD, it looks like GSX failed to recognize our afcad file. Maybe there is some kind of difference between the name of EETN folder in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons and the name of EETN folder in the other directories, for example in Addon Scenery folder - can you check this?

And finally - please confirm that both reinstall process of our scenery + starting process of P3D were done with admin rights.
Kenahi
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Kenahi »

Thank you for your quick response. I send you email with files which you asked. I also reinstalled add-on and started P3D as administrator. It stopped asking for enabling EETN, so this is solved! Thank you.
However, as I wrote in email, it did not helped with finding proper AFCAD by GSX.
I also checked names of folders. In documents there is EETN Tallinn v2 X, and in main P3D folder - Addon Scenery - there is EETN Tallinn X v2. Maybe that's the case?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I've got your Email and I will try to check this today evening - I will answer you a.s.a.p.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I have the same difference in folder names, but still GSX is able to find our AFCAD. It must be something different.
Are you sure you don't have any other AFCAD, for example other EETN scenery or AI traffic manager?

Do you already have the below-mentioned sentence in add-ons.cfg in %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d V4 ?

[Package.X]
PATH=C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\EETN Tallinn v2 X
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

It should be there but in your file I wasn't able to find it.

Besides please confirm that you tried to rebuild cache in GSX after solving the problem with installation process.

The last suggestion - you may generate GSX logs via enable logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX setting page, and then Restart and rebuild cache option in the Couatl settings menu. Then, exit the sim and go to this folder: %APPDATA%\Virtuali and post the Couatl.LOG file on FSDT forum. Maybe they will find the cause of problem.