UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by DD Stanislaw »

So this is the most probable cause. Please make sure that there is only one instance of the product in the "scenery library" of the sim.
dron960
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Andrew

UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by dron960 »

Please tell me if the problem with dim runway lights and taxiways, which was described on pages 55-57, has been fixed? Temporary solutions, the UUEE_sdx file does not solve the problem. The UUEE_sdx_2 file helps, but with it the runway lights are on around the clock, it shouldn't be like this. SODE latest version 1.7.1.
With respect.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you please show your problem on the screenshots, please? To be very honest I'm not sure which problem do you mean. Is there any difference if you reinstall the scenery with the active option "lights always on"?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

dron960, do you have HDR turned on in the settings?
dron960
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by dron960 »

of course HDR is included
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Well, then I've got no idea why you see dimmer lights than all other users. It has to be something setup-related which we cannot really investigate as we have no data regarding your setup.
dron960
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by dron960 »

Dear friends and developers. Your stage is beyond any competition, you are the best, that's for sure. But there are a number of shortcomings. After installing the scene, the side lights of the taxiways (1) and the side lines of the runway lights (2) are practically invisible. This is shown in 1 screenshot. I am being asked here "What difference does it make to me if I reinstall the scene with the "Lights are always on" option. Yes, absolutely none, I will continue to fly. But I'm not the only one with this problem. Replacing the UUEE_X.sdx file helps, but it shouldn't be like that. The problem you have is in SODE. There are also no red barrage lights on the tops of the lighting masts at Terminal E. On the platform, the masts have (1), the terminal does not have (2). This is shown in the 2nd screenshot. There are also no red barrage lights on the models of all terminals and red beacons on the control tower, as seen in the 3rd screenshot. All these objects are in the UUEE_BLDG_LIB.bgl file, so I ask you to rebuild these models. Of course, I could add these lights myself, but I'm not a developer after all. With respect.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

dron960 wrote: Saturday 16 Oct 2021, 13:32 side lights of the taxiways (1) and the side lines of the runway lights (2) are practically invisible
The point is that I do not see this issue in my sim - everything looks normal.

Can you share your information.cfg file, which should be in the scenery folder in Addon Scenery?

The suggestion with "lights always on" was given because we had such issue in the past caused by the new SODE version (see this post: viewtopic.php?p=20177#p20177). But then this fix was implemented in the last version of this scenery, so if your installer indicates v2.3, it should be the latest one including the fix.

Can you also share your log file from SODE, please?
dron960
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by dron960 »

Text files are not attached here, I send them in the format of screenshots, they open with a regular notepad.
With respect.
dron960
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by dron960 »

I can't attach text files here. I can send it to the post office.
With respect.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

You should now be able to attach text files.
Additionally, you can just copy/paste the text or ZIP the file.
dron960
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by dron960 »

I can't attach anything, just pictures
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I cannot add CFG files to the forum config, it has to be a plain TXT but the easiest way would be to ZIP the files.
dron960
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by dron960 »

It seems to have worked out
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks Andrew - I checked your files and SODE logs indicates the problem with lights, which are managed by SODE. But we solved it many months ago and the new files have been implemented to the last v2.3, so this is very strange issue. I see that you have the last version in information.cfg, but maybe Windows Defender or something else blocked to overwrite the sdx file in the following location: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign

Please do the following:

-> donwload the last version of SODE from here: https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9 and reinstall it with admin rights (sometimes it helps - for sure it will not destroy anything)
-> download the attached file , unzip and choose the file from the folder, which allign with your install option - no static or with static
-> copy the respecitve sdx file to C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign -> overwrite the exisiting file in this location

Then please share the results. If it doesn't help, we will try to find out what is a difference between your and our environment, because in my case everything works fine.