UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

You can turn off this feature ? Just GSX has the option of having the gate.
And your system should not interfere with GSX.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Aleksey, please save THIS FILE into FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\GSX . Please let me know if it solves the problem.
Thanks to Umberto for this hint.
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

No not helped.
Maybe you misunderstood me , I want the gates did not disappear.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please do not quote full posts.
I have understood you but you did not read the product description prior to buying it and this is not my fault. Our scenery works perfectly when installed on a clean setup. If a third-party program creates an exclude and removes our objects, this is a problem of that program (GSX in this case). I don't know what technical possibilities the authors of GSX have, but this is definitely not an issue of our product. I suggest you contacting the GSX team since they might have some solutions for their customers.
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

Thank you for your support. Already contacted.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Great - I hope this issue will be solved soon.
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Great - I hope this issue will be solved soon.
Already solved !
Attach the new file to the forum please. I don't know how.
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index. ... tach=17170
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index. ... l#msg83761
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The file is available at the post above.
http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... =4551#4551
altstiff
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by altstiff »

Ripcord
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

SODE

Post by Ripcord »

Stanislaw, congrats on another great product. I just purchased UUEE and installed it directly into P3Dv2.3 and it is very impressive.

I wonder if I am having some problems with SODE. When P3D starts, I get a message error that says that Sim Object Display Engline for FSX/P3D has stopped working. That is question one..... Note that I recently purcahsed EETN on Aug 30 and installed it, so I have had this SODE problem for about a week now, certainly before installing UUEE.

Question two is now I do not see any jetways in UUEE.

I wonder if this is a function of SODE not working?

EDIT: Also I see that there are no jetways at EETN either. So I suspect that this SODE is the cause of that.

Note that when I open exe.xml I see this entry (followed by seasonal switcher):

-<SimBase.Document version="1,0" Type="Launch">

<Descr>Launch</Descr>

<Filename>exe.xml</Filename>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>

-<Launch.Addon>

<Name>SODE</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe</Path>

</Launch.Addon>
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

DD Stanislaw wrote:The file is available at the post above.
http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... =4551#4551
You gave the link before the repair. Then Umberto did fix..:)
an041176
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by an041176 »

Stanislav, I get a file that is offered - unfortunately it only got worse from ((Textures taxiways and apron mutilated .. Image
And yet .. I took a short video that demonstrates a very large amount of memory when working the scene in Prepar3D
I uploaded the scene UUEE and after a few minutes shifted to UUDD-result surprised me .. Scene from Domodedovo Mdesizhn perfectly optimized and shows the memory consumption by 50% less .. In addition, the shadows of the aircraft are working properly, although this scene came earlier than release 2.3
The same conditions, traffic, weather .. Scene objects (cars, appliances) that appear suddenly "the nose", suggests that somewhere in this scene there is a serious mistake ..
Stanislav that for the new record is in the file exe.xml - SODE - for which she is responsible ??
http://youtu.be/DrK_2Rs8HNw
And here's the first negative advice on the biggest forums Simmer - the scene until it is recommended to buy (((
(...)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Regarding the SODE - I have no idea why it does not run as your exe.xml file seems to be correct. When not running, certain objects will not be displayed, such as jetways.

Regarding the ground (although on your video it looks good, so how did you make that screenshot?) - it might be a dublicated AFCAD problem or a mesh problem. For the AFCAD you need to seach all your AI traffic programs since they sometimes install additional AFCAD files. For the mesh - you can try installing the additional flatten file - one of the variants will look fine.

Regarding the OOM - there is an option provided during install that uses 500MB less VAS - have you tried it? The scenery uses more VAS simply because there are a lot of high quality textures, no mistery here. But there is an option to make them less VAS-hungry.
an041176 wrote:the first negative advice
Yeah, by Arni? 8) It does not help - reading the manual and selecting appropriate FS settings (or reporting issues to me) helps much more. I had not even one OOM report here on the support forum (or e-mail), which means that there is some sort of "witch-hunt" out there. As I've told - there are many configuration options during the install which can be altered later. You can even create something similar to the DEMO version if you wish.
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

DD Stanislaw wrote:.
Regarding the OOM - there is an option provided during install that uses 500MB less VAS - have you tried it? The scenery uses more VAS simply because there are a lot of high quality textures, no mistery here. But there is an option to make them less VAS-hungry.
I installed during the installation all at a minimum, traffic 0% , disable all of the objects (static planes and cars, animation) flight ULLIUUEE and taxiing got OOM ! PMDG 737, weather ASN :o
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I am sorry but in FSX this is simply not possible, unless you have 2GB of RAM. P3Dv2 issues will be fixed soon though.