UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

skipy
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by skipy »

Hi,
I've just bought UUEE in v1.0 via Aerosoft... And found the workaround for GSX but I see the next 1.1 will be fully compatible :). I understand the full product v1.1 must be downloaded when available. Will it be available on Aerosoft Shop?
Regards, Skip.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Serge.
Please do not quote full posts.
The v1.1 will probably be available today or tomorrow, stay tuned. :wink:
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

For those who use our free DEMO instead of The Pirate Bay :mrgreen: : the new v1.1 DEMO is now available. It fixes ground shadows in P3D, apron lights in P3D and taxiway names in all sims.

PS: Installing the DEMO while having the full scenery already installed will result in both being displayed (not very good option) however installing the full version AFTER installing the DEMO will simply disable the DEMO.
Ripcord
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Ripcord »

There is not a problem with SODE starting. It starts each time. But it stops when P3D finishes loading. And even on one occassion, Stan, it even worked! I cannot recreate this success however. I did post the appcrash details, by the way, but really that was not specific enough to really help me localize the problem.

Instead I will remove SODE and try the demo version, using the buildings, as you say.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Mark. Please do not quote full posts.

This is strange and I cannot actually recreate the problem - it works each time in my case (unfortunately :wink: ), although the window looks differently than in FSX:

Ripcord
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Ripcord »

Now P3D will not load the terrain at all.... gets stuck at 6%, while loading terrain data, after launching the flight.

[ Added: Sun Sep 14, 2014 06:23 ]
Stan, I resolved my unrelated issues with P3D not loading and installed version 1.1 of UUEE -- I have SODE disabled (does not work anyway for me) and I now have static gates at Sheremetievo. Not sure why it worked, but it did.

So, perfect now. Thank you for the update.
Michael_LOWW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

still no jetways in version 1.1

Post by Michael_LOWW »

dear stanislaw!

after having completely uninstalled moscow sheremetyevo x version 1.0 and having installed version 1.1 from scratch i still don't have any jetways. "shift+d" obviously does not work either. your advice is greatly appreciated.

best regards

michael
MacAviator
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by MacAviator »

I have default textures showing through this scenery. I know AFCAD files are usually the culprit, but I do not have any 3rd party traffic programs installed. I have the Orbx Global packages installed if that matters. Any ideas?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Michael_LOWW wrote:still don't have any jetways
Which sim do you use? Does the Shift+D window open at all? Are you sure you haven't enabled the AES compatibility option?
MacAviator wrote:I have default textures showing through this scenery.
Which sim do you use? Have you tried both install options with the extra mesh and without it? BTW even GSX installs AFCAD files as far as I know.
Valery
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Jet bridge position

Post by Valery »

Dzien dobry, pan Stanislaw

First of all I want to thank you for the perfect scene.
I have one request for you. I have Majestic Dash 8 Q400, and in UUEE/EETN scenes both not one jet bridge is not docked properly, I mean exactly on first exit door in accordance with the door dimensions. All other scenes with animated jet bridges (in default airports and in payware scenes) have no such problem. I think it's because in another scenes exits dimensions in aircraft.cfg are taken into account. For example part of my dash 8 aircraft.cfg:

[exits]
number_of_exits = 4
exit.0=0.2,-16.50, -5.0, 0.0, 0 //main door
. . .

Parameters explanation is here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... ocId310622

I would be very grateful to you for jetway animation adaptation in accordance with the real exit-door location.

Pozdraviam,
Valery
skipy
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

FlightSim Commander and UUEE ILS

Post by skipy »

Hi,

Just wondering why I can't see UUEE ILS within FSC 9.5. It seems that ILS in the AFCAD file are from Fsx stock. Is it the reason they disepear when running FSDBmanager? No link between stock ils and runways?

The following ILS'es could not be assigned:

UUEE_AD.bgl - IBW - ILS 25L - 55.96586 - 37.37764
UUEE_AD.bgl - IMR - ILS 07L - 55.97943 - 37.45108
UUEE_AD.bgl - IAD - CAT II ILS - 55.96773 - 37.37283
UUEE_AD.bgl - INL - CAT III IL - 55.97713 - 37.45328

Regards,

Skip.

PS: FSC support on hollydays ;)
Michael_LOWW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

uuee x still no jetways

Post by Michael_LOWW »

hey stanislaw!

i use fsx. the "shift+d" window does not open. i am sure that the aes compatibility option is not enabled.

thank you for your kind advice.

best regards,

michael
MacAviator
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by MacAviator »

I was able to fix the texture problem with a reinstall. I would like to point something out that I think is disappointing, and correct me if I'm wrong, and add a photo to show me why, because it could very well be my settings. I find that some of your sceneries are inconsistent with runway textures, especially runway markings.

Quite a few of the smaller airports look as if the the runway markings are actually painted on the runway. Larger airports, like Moscow, and New York look as if you've overlaid default markings giving them a very bright white that looks unnatural. The entire Moscow airport looks great, but on short final those runway markings not having any texturing, lacking the look as if they are painted there is disappointing. Please tell me that Warsaw will have beautiful runway textures.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Jet bridge position

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Valery wrote:another scenes exits dimensions in aircraft.cfg are taken into account
Hello. There are no data taken into account at all - jetways move to a predefined position. Please read the manual.
skipy wrote:I can't see UUEE ILS within FSC 9.5
I would rather contact FSC support. We can edit some files if it is required by FSC.
Michael_LOWW wrote:the "shift+d" window does not open
This is a rare issue but it happened a few times We are investigating it with another customer. In case you wish to help, please do the following:
Please check if the <Path></Path> parameter of <Name>SODE</Name> is correct. To do it you need to open the exe.xml file located in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX . If the path is correct, please check if SODE is in the [Trusted] section in your FSX.cfg (the entry will look similar to D:\FSX\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe.unukuirluqzlrnroooozwcizzwlqweztknkwewna=1 ). If there is nothing like this, please add the line above and test it.
MacAviator wrote:runway markings (...) bright white that looks unnatural
Please try putting THIS TEXTURE into FSX\Addon Scenery\UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X\Texture .
Michael_LOWW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: Jet bridge position

Post by Michael_LOWW »

dear stanislaw!

both entries in the exe.xml and the fsx.cfg are correct. would you have any other idea?

best regards,

michael