UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

Michael_LOWW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

FSX freezing on approach

Post by Michael_LOWW »

hey!

the same problem here. i was having troubles with sode right from the release of the scenery. with the integration of the product in aes i finally have jetways. :-)

best regards,

michael
skytrain
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Re: FSX freezing on approach

Post by skytrain »

Hi there, this is my first post. I really enjoy your sceneries :)

I've recently purchased Sheremetyevo X and also experience the sim freezing for a few seconds randomly when flying near the airport. It tends to happen as I turn towards the airport - it's like a very long stutter. I'm using P3D V2.4.

By the way, exactly the same thing happens in Tallinn X, but I've never experienced it in my existing DD products (Polish Airports Vol. 1 and Krakow X).

Thanks in advance for your help with resolving this.
Andreas
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Andreas »

Yup! I have the same problem, very annoying when on final because it's quite a long freeze not like a stutter. Only other problems I have are the white lines on the aprons, they shimmer like crazy even though I have SSAA enabled. Also, I have installed with low-resolution option and animations and static aircraft off, still performance is adequate at best. I really want to like the scenery because IT IS a nicely modeled airport and we don't get these Russian ones so often but it is hard to like it when it has such glaring issues. I hope there will be additional updates to at least fix the "freezes". Nice airport, poor performance. I have an i7 4770 stock clocks, 8GB RAM and an AMD R9 280 3GB so even though the airport is big and detailed, I'd expect better performance.

p.s I use 1.2 version also
mt946hvy
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by mt946hvy »

I also have the same problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling UUEE 3X with the same result. I have also set everything to the minimums but still experience the same problem. I believe it is the SODE also. The problem is in the air near the airport. I bought the product on a download from PC Aviator on 11-1 so it should be the latest version. I don't get the authorization to allow SODE when I reinstall and run FSX... not sure if this is the problem or not and I didn't really notice if I got it the first time. Am I missing something or are the keyboard commands listed to work the jetways etc. somewhere in the documentation? Anyway, hopefully there is a solution to this problem. By the way, I have Kaspersky antivirus... hopefully this is not blocking something.
chucksp
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Odd Red Autumn Ground Texture

Post by chucksp »

Greetings. Wonderful scenery and airport. Now that we have switched to autumn, I have noticed that the ground scenery has a reddish/maroon color to it. Is this normal and/or to simulate dead Moscow grass :D (I have not been there before). Summer, Spring, and Winter look great.

Thank you!
Charles

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, you got the idea. :wink:
Andreas
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: Odd Red Autumn Ground Texture

Post by Andreas »

[Thanks, but please do not quote full posts]

Yes, that red ground reflection/shimmering effect is brilliant.
sleddriver
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by sleddriver »

Hello, all. I have UUEE for FSX, and I'm experiencing the same stuttering issue when on approach. So far, I have only approached the airport from the west, not sure about from the east. Also, I took off from UUDD and headed north west on a flight yesterday, and flew right over Sheremetyevo. I didn't have any problems until after I overflew the airport and headed west. I hope this is helpful. Thank you.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

How to solve stutters issue

Go to FSX(Prepar3D)\SODE\xml and remove SODE_Samples.xml file.
Jens Peter
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Jens Peter »

Hello

I have tried to solve the "No-Jetway-Issue" :(
I visited the FSDT forum and tried Umbertos init_.pye fix - no luck
Checed and SODE is running ok (taskmanager) the path in EXE.XML + FSX.Config is ok
No security nags, all clear.
I have tried to copy the DEMO versions UUEE_Buil.bgl to the payware version..No luck
The key combo Shift_D is not working even SODE is running, but shift_- Works. It does anyhow tells me that no triggerable objects is withinn 12 km, even im parked in front of a missing gate.
The only way i can get Jetways working at UUEE is by running both the Payware and DEMO at the same time, but i believe that is not the solution.
Take Care
JP
12bPilot
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by 12bPilot »

Hello JP

This is Jeff, the programmer of SODE.
It is a good sign, that the SHIFT+MINUS window is opening, so the basic mechanism works.
The message you get is to be expected. This particular window will show all non-DrzewieckiDesign objects. You must know, that SODE is built for the general public, so if an other scenery designer places a triggerable SODE object in UUEE, it would be listed there.
The SHIFT+D window is specifically designed for Drzewiecki Design and only lists objects for their sceneries.

I guess the functionality for the custom window is not set up correctly. Could you please
create a SODE_Dummy.xml file, write a line

Code: Select all

<SODE><Debug/></SODE>
in it and place that file in the xml Subfolder (e.g. X:\FSX\SODE\xml\)?
This will bring up the console window with possible messages that could help solve the problem.

Thank you

-J
Jens Peter
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Jens Peter »

Further.......

I have made re-install a couple of times "on top of the installation"...no result.
Today i removed UUEE and SODE completely, made a fresh install..no result.
Then i "cloned" the DEMO version with the payware version (overwrite payware version witht he DEMO files except UUEE_mapsat. + UUEE_static.bgl)..and Voila, jetways at UUEE :D
Downdraft, they are not working, but they are there, and GSX are ok too.
Still i can't call SODE by Shift_D, Shift_- show the Simobject Display Engine with the; No triggerable objects within 12 km. message as only option.
Question is, if other issues can arise becaurse of this UUEE clone.

[ Added: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:43 ]
Sorry dident see your message Jeff :D will chek it out and revert

[ Added: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:15 ]
Jeff - Have sent the XML Dummy to You by mail.
do27flyer
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by do27flyer »

Regarding the stutters issue. Removing that file has solved it for me :D

Thanks!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

How to solve the no-jetways issue

Please put THIS file into FSX(P3D)\SODE .

The problem was in the way SODE extracted the info out of the our *.sdx files under some circumstances. The extractor did not find the correct information out of its data-buffer and therefore SODE was not able to generate the a valid (internal) SimObject list. Also, SODE was not able to register the keyboard shortcut due to the erroneous data buffer, that is why the window could not even open. This is now fixed and all the correct data is now extracted. The nearest update will fix all the problems automatically.
Andreas
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Andreas »

do27flyer wrote:Regarding the stutters issue. Removing that file has solved it for me :D

Thanks!
Yes, solved it for me too! Thanks Stanislaw!