EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X

Latest version: v1.97 (2020)

SirTipf
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by SirTipf »

Hello :)

I have a problem with the SODE jetways:
When I press Shift+D it also opens an EzDok window.. but now to the real problem it doesn't matter which key I press afterwards it will always open EzDok. Has someone seen something like this before?

BTW: Just got P3DV3 and the performance at max with the ngx is outstanding and so much free memory. Fits perfect into P3D v3 :)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I'm glad it works even better with v3... and if you like it feel free to place a comment at the store! It helps us a lot!

As for now the only solution would be change the EzDok key mapping as SODE does not allow changing its key mappings yet (as far as I know).
SirTipf
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by SirTipf »

Worked! Thank you, great support :)
0Artur0
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by 0Artur0 »

Hi!

It works great in P3D v3 but I have one question. Why there's no option to choose where to install? I thought LM suggested that addons should be installed outside of P3D but the installer automatically installs EPWA into Addon Scenery folder inside P3D. I tried to move it somewhere else (on my addons ssd - I also changed the path in Scenery library) but than all the runways and buildings were black. I reinstalled it and now it works again - but again, inside P3D.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
That is exactly why it has to be installed in a particular directory. There are files that points to correct textures and if the path is different some objects are black, also SODE does not work correctly in that case.
lebr1
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by lebr1 »

hi,
i have just purchased EPWA along with varsaw city x and now i am configuring this duo so i
can use it without OOM issue.

i used the lite EPWA with the 777 pmdg + gsx + utx +gex +rex+NE and got OOM ! not surprising in fact !
method : i choose a big plane and start reducing what i can , parameters , bgl , resolutions...

so my question is : is there some one with a similar setup who can tell me how can we make it ?
is there some bgl in the varsaw city we can turn off without degrading the whole aspect and at the same time reducing the memory usage ?

thaks for sharing your experience and advices.
i74930k@4.5ghz,16GBram@2400MHz,gtx780ti,asusx79deluxe,h2oh100i,2x2tohdd,2x850pro,1x 500GB velociraptor.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

lebr1
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by lebr1 »

hi Stanislaw,
thanks for your file about tweaking the sim,...generally speaking, i am aware of that.

that's what i am doing here : tweaking the sim with your addons ( EPWA & varsaw city x)
so i can run it with rex , gsx , gex, NE and ut2 over a 777 pmdg.

i am progressing , mearly made it yesterday...but i need a clue !
you are the insider , the maker , the master chief over here...and if you don't know, you may ask who knows !
please , isn't there some tiny pieces we can sacrifice within EPWA or varsaw city who might help with OOM issues ?

don't make me wrong ! your addons are beautifull...no question about it ! i jut want to use them noy only for the sole glory of the VFR flying !

for now , of course, i am using the lite version of EPWA, but may be it would be better to use the full sized EPWA and tweak that one ? you are the man to tell !

the purpose : i want joy with your addons !

ps : i have all traffics off , rex with 1024 textures , mesh resolution @5m , load radius @3.5, autogen @normal,...
i74930k@4.5ghz,16GBram@2400MHz,gtx780ti,asusx79deluxe,h2oh100i,2x2tohdd,2x850pro,1x 500GB velociraptor.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Well, you need to proceed exactly as in the tutorial until no OOM occurs. Use the Lite Texture Pack. What specs do you have - I mean RAM and processor's speed?
lebr1
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by lebr1 »

hi Stanislaw,
in the baner of my profile you can see my hardware specs...my pc is powerfull enough , i think ! ...the only regret i have about my specs is yhat i bought not a long time ago an asus rogue 780 ti platinum wich has sadly 3 Gb of ram and just after came on the market a 980 ti with 4Gb of ram.

nonetheless, this GPU is powerfull , and i am sure its 3Gb will do with this case.

you are correct , i am proceeding but any "extra" clue will help !!!!!

with the setup i mentioned i barely made it ...i had a level 2 of light regarding NE soft for pologne , i will try with a level 1 and less clouds.
i will also see what i can reduce again inside utx.

BTW, i also have peoblems , like many , with the docking of jetways ( 777 + gate 14 )
the same messages found on the forum.
But, first comes first , no need to struggle now with jetways if i can't takeoff with a 777 .

for now , on daylight , i did a take off with the 777.
i must be able to do that by night with NE.

i 'll keep in touch with you about this if it's not too much...
kaspern83
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Black texture problem p3dv3 and lite texture pack.

Post by kaspern83 »

Hello, I installed epwa p3dv3 and used the lite texture pack, initially I was getting a scenery.cfg error on p3d and when I went to scenery library, the airport was listed but did not have a directory next to it. I clicked on edit and added the scenery directory..(fixed the scenery.cfg error on startup[) When the airport loaded everything looked good except the jet ways were missing. I restarted p3d and when I load up the ground, airport, aircraft textures are all black. Thank you for any help
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

You need to install the scenery to the default directory and not moving it afterwards. Otherwise it won't work. Simply reinstall it, select P3Dv3 during install and thats all.
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

Hi, I installed EPWA v1.4, P3D v3 compatible, but the runway lights are very small and don't produce any light. No approach lights either. In the distance the runways can't be seen at night. I tried installing both with the option P3D lights on and off, but nothing changes. Any help? I am new to P3D and can't figure out what the problem could be. Thank you!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Do you have any version of Warsaw City installed as well? Please attach 2-3 screenshots.
rzedzian
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by rzedzian »

Chciałbym wrócić na moment do tematu AI:
Tak jak kolega napisał, rozwiązaniem jest odznaczenie obu opcji "Aircraft casts shadows" w zakładce Aircraft w ustawieniach. Sporo jest o tym w Google, np.: http://www.fsdreamteam.co...hp?topic=2269.0 . Polecam MyTraffic, wszystko działa poprawnie.
Zdaje się, że są dwa produkty o tej nazwie: MyTraffic 2013 i MyTraffic 6. O który tutaj chodzi?