EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X

Latest version: v1.97 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Ugolino - instalacja SODE polega tylko na uruchomieniu instalatora i podążaniu za jego wskazówkami. W symulatorze animacje uruchamiają sie kombinacją Shift+D. Resztę informacji mozna znaleźć na stronie supportu programu SODE (wraz z dodatkowymi wpisami dot ustawienia drzwi).
martynahubert
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: martynahubert

Post by martynahubert »

Oki wielkie dzięki za pomoc
martynahubert
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by martynahubert »

Witam.Panie Andrzeju a takie pytanie czy scenerie do FSX jak na przykład Kraków Balice czy inne podejdą pod FSX:SE?pozdrawiam.
martynahubert
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by martynahubert »

Sorrki.Mialo być panie Stanisławie...nie panie Andrzeju.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
Co znaczy "podejdą"? W opisie każdego produktu podana jest informacja, z którą platformą ten produkt jest kompatybilny i użycie go pod innymi platformami nie tyle jest niezgodne z licencją co prawie na pewno będzie powodować błędy, spadki wydajności a nawet CTD (zwłaszcza w FSX:SE i FSW).
martynahubert
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by martynahubert »

Witam.Moze źle się wyraziłem z tym podejdą,czy będzie działać ale już wszystko jasne więc pozostaje mi czekać na wydanie kiedys Krakowa Balice dla FSX SE.Dzieki i pozdrawiam.
peter777
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by peter777 »

When I arrive at runway 15 I ask GSX for a Follow Me truck to get me to gate 18. The problem is that it guides me via a taxiway with the parking 44 on it and with an AI A/C parked at it. Is this normal or can I correct it in some way?

Peter
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I think this is normal, but I have no idea why it uses it even when it is occupied. Maybe that is just a static aircraft, not AI?
Flyingsub
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Dale

Post by Flyingsub »

I purchased this product (V1.5) from The FlightSim Store but I cannot access the updated version (v1.96) to install into P3DV4. I get no response from The Flight Sim Store even though they sent me an email ages ago notifying me of the update. The original order has now disappeared from their records and I note that they no longer sell your products. Do you have any suggestions how i can get an update?
Thanks
Dale
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes.
Please proceed as described here: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 239#p14239
costa970
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: costantinonazzaro

Post by costa970 »

hi everyone,
I just uninstalled the scenery epwa of Drzewiecki Designnow and now P3D does not start, when I restart the PC, automatically P3D part but it is paralyzed, does not open
thanks for help
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
There is no dedicated uninstall feature in the product so the question is what did you do to remove the product.

Anyway - if the sim crashes on launch this usually requires to remove the Prepar3D.cfg file and let the sim rebuild it. The files is located here:
Local Disk (C:) ► Users ► You ► AppData ► Roaming ► Lockheed Martin ► Prepar3D v4 - Prepar3D.cfg
Just a make a backup of the original one.
costa970
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: costantinonazzaro

Post by costa970 »

thanks Stanislav for unswer so fast
well, this is very strange. I use this scenery; epwq waw chopine airport, since 2 years, and I never had problems.
now, I unistalled your product going in my PC- (C)- programs- lockheed MaRTIN- ADDON SCENERY and I delete epwa waw chopin airport x
when I start P3D, it is not able to run. it only appears the black logo p3d with the ring that turns endlessly
and if I restart the PC, automatically start P3D, but it is not able tu run and again appears the black logo p3d with the ring that turns endlessly
if I reinstall epwa waw chopin airport x, P3D start again, and it is almost normal, because seams that something gives him problems.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

OK, so if you need to remove EPWA, simply remove its folder from the Addon Scenery folder or deactivate it in the Addon Scenery top menu inside the sim. It is not recommended to edit source configuration files manually.
jtbetteridge
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Jeremy

Post by jtbetteridge »

Hi
I just updated to the latest version, updated SODE and installed both but when I go to EPWA there is nothing there except the SODE gates in the middle of nowhere.
The EPWA folder is installed in FSX Addon Scenery, but it doesn't appear in the Scenery menu.
I'm using FSX Steam on Windows 10.
Grateful for any help please?