Latest version: v1.97 (2020)

David L
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: David

Re: EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X

Post by David L »

Thank you, i purchased, all works fine!
but i noticed a small issue in the short final area for runway 29. There is a huge area where the autogen is missing. Any idea what is causing this?
I use FSX and don't have warsaw city x installed.

Regards Peter

https://abload.de/img/2020-3-18_12-17-28-62s6jpr.png
David L
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by David L »

oh sorry don't get confused, in the previous post, accidentally used my second name to sign, which I usually have in forums. :?

Regards DAVID
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

I can be caused by the fact that EPWA scenery is adapted to be used with our other package Warsaw City X. BTW: you may try our demo of Warsaw City X to see what can be expected.
David L
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by David L »

Thank you very much,
Where can I download the current demo version of Warsaw City? it is not available on my simmarket account.

Regards David
David L
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by David L »

Update: warsaw city unfortunately does not have any positive effect on the missing autogen
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

You mean the full version or demo?
David L
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by David L »

demo version
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I do not know what other addons you have in your sim. I can only show you how it looks like in my sim with medium sim settings:

Without Warsaw City X but with FTX Global + FTX OpenLC Europe:

Then without Warsaw City X and with disabled FTX Global + FTX OpenLC Europe (even slower sim settings):

And the last one with Warsaw City X and medium sim settings:

I'm afraid it's not possible to achieve better view at the moment, but we will consider this point when we decide to release the new version of both sceneries.
David L
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by David L »

Thank you for testing, Martin!
i have FTX Global, open LC Europe and Vector. No doubt, with warsaw city x it looks best the most on your pics.
alpet
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Alexander

Post by alpet »

Hello guys,

I have a problem whish used to be typical for a few users - if I use the default SODE files provided with the scenery (v1.96) than I have jetways not connected to terminal. But if I put the updated SODE file uploaded by Stanislav a few pages ago I have them attached to the terminal but: 1) I have a lot of red crosses at the terminal building, as well as a few jetways are missed. See the attached picture. SODE is v 1.6.6 (i.e. the latest one).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

alpet wrote: Thursday 19 Mar 2020, 19:03 I have jetways not connected to terminal
In the case of few jetways there is a bug with the missing connector indeed - we are not able to solve it at the moment but we have it on the to-do list.
alpet wrote: Thursday 19 Mar 2020, 19:03 the updated SODE file uploaded by Stanislav a few pages ago
This is an experimental sdx file, which is dedicated to the payware VGDS add-on solution for SODE. If you do not have such add-on, SODE will be informing you about missing objects via the red crosses.
alpet
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Alexander

Post by alpet »

Does that mean I need to install VGDS add-on, and red crosses would disappear? And what about two missed jetways anyway?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

It was called "experimental" when it was released, so it's not fully tested and should be treated in this way. When we do the new version of this scenery, everything will be created and tested again. To the best of my knowledge, with VGDS add-on most of red crosses should disappear but two jetways will be missing still. I recommend keeping the original sdx file at the moment.
cardinal
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: chris

Post by cardinal »

Hello
Just revisited this airport however i looked at the airport bgl in ADE because i remember when i first used it it had loads of errors, and after uninstalling and reloading from simmarket it still has well over 50 errrors on the bgl, mostly open links and unconnected parking. That is utterly ridiculous for a payware scenery.
Firstly do you have a updated error free airport bgl and secondly a more up to date xwind runway bgl?

Thanks
chris
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Chris.
The product is not intended to be used in ADE, it is designed for FSX/P3D. Please check the traffic behaviour in the sim as often various techniques need to be implemented into afcad to achieve particular results.
What I mean is - the error list you might see in the BGL might have (and probably have) no effect in the sim. Additionally please note that there are various afcad versions installed depending on which sim you use and what options you select during install.