Warsaw City X

Latest version: v1.991 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Warsaw City X

Post by Martin_Starski »

If you do not have any problems with the scenery itself, please do not modify anything at the current stage. Such errors shouldn't have any impact to your simulator.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. I believe you can simply ignore that as these errors should not have any impact on the scenery performance in the sim.
YoYo
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Rafał

Post by YoYo »

So complete ;). DH-82A of pilot and owner Jacek Mainka on Warsaw X. This plane is based on Konstancin - Jeziorna, FS/ICAO code: PL077, included in Warsaw X package.
The repaint is for Ant's Airplanes (Tiger Moth Pro) model, wip but near to finish.

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Great job Rafał! 8)
YoYo
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by YoYo »

Taka mała uwaga, na P3Dv5.1 HF1 w Warsaw X (najnowszy) niektóre obiekty przebijają się obecnie przez chmury. Z jednej strony jest to na bank bug w P3D (chociaż ponoć w HF1 naprawiony), z drugiej jednak inne obiekty ze scenerii wyświetlają się ok i nie ma tego efektu, więc może na to mieć też wpływ sama kompilacja obiektu albo format tekstury. Tak tylko zgłaszam ;).

Image Image
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Chodzi o obiekty posiadające kanał alpha. Niestety na dany moment nie jest jasne, co powoduje ten bug.
YoYo
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by YoYo »

Kwestia jest taka, że też ORBX ma z tym problem, więc bardziej to ogólny bug ostatniej wersji P3Dv5. Trzeba czekać na wersję 5.2 ;).
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

Installed both Warsaw EPWA Airport and Warsaw City X in FSX and P3Dv4-v5. How to get fix the Red X's from EPNC airport? In all sims appears the same issue.
Pat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

This red X is being generated via SODE if some objects are missing for this addon. I recommend reinstalling SODE and then reinstalling both sceneries with the admin rights.
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

Uninstalled SODE and reinstalled again version 1.7.1 and all sims activated. Reinstalled Warsaw City X which carries EPNC Airport (AFD_Chrcynno_PL008.bgl) but the Red X's still present.
Maybe a missing component from Warsaw_City_X_v1.991 Installer? Should I install older version first? I am in the dark (lol). What can I try?
Pat
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

What object is supposed to be instead of the Red "X" from the EPNC Chrcynno airport?
I don't see any sdx file related to EPNC and no xml file from SODE xml folder neither.
Solutions ?
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

I just found the source of the EPNC Airport with Red "X". It is from DDWC_X.sdx file.
I don't have any DDWC airport installed, and I doubt if it really exists.
Why that SDX file was placed in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign folder? Any thoughts?
You can send me a working SDX file for EPNC if is needed.
Pat
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

trisho0, I wonder how you always get some issues... Something seems to be just wrong with your setup. It is almost impossible to have so many issues over the years :shock:
Maybe you should consider reinstalling the whole PC including the Windows itself and all the software. It seems to be very unstable.
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Wednesday 09 Nov 2022, 10:21 trisho0, I wonder how you always get some issues... Something seems to be just wrong with your setup. It is almost impossible to have so many issues over the years :shock:
Maybe you should consider reinstalling the whole PC including the Windows itself and all the software. It seems to be very unstable.
Dear Stan, I appreciate your efforts help me. I reinstalled Windows 3 times due to replaced MOBO from computer and other hardware issues. Now that the machine is very stable, I don't see the reason yet to restore the system again.
Right now, I am only having this problem so far and I found the SDX file was the culprit. I wonder why the filename is DDWC_X.sdx instead of EPNC_X.sdx but I guess it is not so important anyway.
Stan, it still an amazing Artwork!
Pat
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
I get it but still, it seems like you run on so many issues over time... I feel a bit uncomfortable that you get so many of them. Frankly, this makes you the 2nd most active user on this forum (not counting admins) :wink: