Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Baku X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dobryi denj.
Problema v tzvete zemli ili s kachestvom? Prosto tam fotopodlozhka 8m/pix, ona tak vygliadit k sozhaleniyu. V sledushem update my voobshe uberiom fotopodlozhku strany i ostavim toljko gorod Baku, chto budet na mnogo praktichnee.
romik19
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Romik

Post by romik19 »

Здравствуйте!да проблема в качестве ,очень похоже что текстуры не подгружаются до конца и картинка в горах размыленная получается ..над городом все отлично ,а в горах не очень..я думал у меня конфликты с ORBX или еще с чем то..Теперь все понятно ,значит ждем обновление)
romik19
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Romik

Post by romik19 »

Hello!Yes, the problem as it seems that textures are not loaded until the end and the picture in the mountains ratmalana obtained ..above the city everything is fine, but in the mountains not so much..I thought I had a conflict with ORBX or something..Now everything is clear, so waiting for the update)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Vy mozhete prosto vo vremia instaliatzyi ubratj fotopodlozhku gosudarstva.
radorabatin
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by radorabatin »

Hello dear DD team,

is there any chance for dynamic lightning for P3Dv4?

Thank you,

with best regards

Radoslav
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, for sure it will be included when the new update is released. But I'm afraid it's still not decided when we will be ready to do it.
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

Hello Stan, I just updated Baku UBBB applying the version 1.4 and the Installer for P3Dv4.5 destroyed all buildings (lol). I also realized the version 1.25 and 1.30 the file size is over than 2G each and the new version 1.40 has less than 1G size. Maybe that's the reason no buildings left in scenery?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

As per the version 1.4 left my P3Dv4.5 without buildings I downgraded Baku UBBB to version 1.30 and all buildings came back.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please make sure there are no double entries in Scenery Library and/or Add-ons.
This may happen f/e if you are not using default installation paths but also for other reasons.
SK10
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by SK10 »

Hi DD Team,

just purchased Baku X for P3D V5 but there aint no photoreal coverage as per product description on simmarket.
Can you tell me, if that is how it should be?

Best regards
Sven
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Indeed, this feature has been removed as per requests of our customers. The description apparently was not updated correctly, sorry for that.

Nevertheless, if you still wish to have that whole-country ortho you can find it here: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodARCHIVE.htm
kranck
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Norbert

Post by kranck »

Hello,
I bought Baku X 1.3 in the FlightSimStore, even though the shop is closed now it worked fine in P3D4, installed by the saved file. Is there any chance to run it in P3D5 without a completely new purchase, maybe by a paid update? Pity I cannot ask FlightSimStore this question...

Regards,
Norbert
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

NTLOWW
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Nick

Post by NTLOWW »

hi, dd team,

i guess it could already have been discussed so far, but i didnt find a sufficient clue yet.

Topic Ground night lightning V1.4. in FSX
i purchased BAKU X a few days ago on simmarket, and found out today, that the aprons are dark during night -> any idea, if this could be a DX10 issue, a FSX issue??? i installed BAKU now 2 times - nothing changed..

thxx for your help, best regards, nick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

DX10 Preview is not native model of FSX and it's not supported in our sceneries. However I'm not fully sure if it can be a reason in this particular case.

Are we talking about FSX or FSX-SE? Have you tried to re-install with admin rights? Which scenery version have been indicated by the installer?