DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Moscow City X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Moscow City X by Drzewiecki Design
More info at/Więcej na: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodMos_X.htm

English and Polish discussion and support in this topic / Dyskusja po polsku i po angielsku w tym temacie.

ImageImageImage
IgorMos
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Jetways

Post by IgorMos »

Sorry to ask twice (forum and email) but I'm extremely interested in the product.
The jetways in UUWW Vnukovo and UUDD Domodedovo from the product are operative? Do they require some other software (AES or GSX)?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Since all those airports are done as "lite" and our main interest was in the city, currently all the jetways are done as static. I can ask Oliver from AES if he is planning to add our UUWW to the list but I personally wouldn't count on that.
Nimic
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Nimic »

Any chance for a FS9 version in the future? :roll:
IgorMos
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by IgorMos »

DD Stanislaw wrote:I can ask Oliver from AES if he is planning to add our UUWW to the list but I personally wouldn't count on that.
Yes, it would be great.

Just bought, check is pending :)
SK10
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by SK10 »

Absolutely amazing what you have created, hats off!

Any chance you are considering doing that for London City? That would be a dream... :wink:
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Rob Ainscough
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Rob Ainscough »

Enjoy this scenery, but I'm experiencing very long pauses (5-10 sec) in P3D v3.3.5.

My hardware:
5960X 4.6Ghz
16GM 3000Mhz RAM
Samsung EVO 850 SSDs
Titan X in SLI (4K res)

Any hints on how to resolve?

Also, is UUEE compatibile with the latest version of SODE v1.3.4?

In contrast, New York is working very well, no pauses, solid locked 30 FPS.

Cheers, Rob
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Are there any particular places where you experience pauses?
SK10
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by SK10 »

I know this scenery, but its not what I'm talking about 😉
Ripcord
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Loving my time over Moscow

Post by Ripcord »

Stan this thing is really awesome!

I have to ask though, where are the helipads? I am familiar with the city so I have some general idea(s) where to look, but I noted that there isn't a list or anything in the manual. I guess we'll post them here as we find them?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Sort of :wink: There are few helipads on the river and few on roof-tops.
If you like the product, we would very much appreciate a good comment at a store. :wink:

PS: we are still working on some missing parts of the autogen, especially in the SW area. This will be published with the v1.1 update.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Rob Ainscough wrote:I'm experiencing very long pauses (5-10 sec)
Please make sure that this is caused by the scenery indeed by deactivating it in Scenery Library and checking the result. Also please let me know which airports did you install (if you did install any, please try testing the scenery without airport) and if HD apron textures were installed.
Ripcord
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Ripcord »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Sort of :wink: There are few helipads on the river and few on roof-tops.
If you like the product, we would very much appreciate a good comment at a store. :wink:

PS: we are still working on some missing parts of the autogen, especially in the SW area. This will be published with the v1.1 update.
I like the product. In fact I really like the product. You hit all the major landmarks, or most of them. Stadiums are there, MGU is there, all 7 Stalin's Skycrapers, the train stations are there, lots of recognizable buildigns. I spotted the Red October candy factory, and 'dom estradi' down on the embankment of the river, very nice. The center of the city is very nice, even found my old office building. Major hotels are all there and the ones being torn down are gone (good job selecting the photo-terrain coverage). Moscow City business district is very new so I left before those were built but you did a masterful job there as well.

That said there are still a few spots that were missed. The Moscow Heliport is a big one. Would be nice also to add in helipads at hospitals. I found several of them last night. There are also some government helipads now, such as the one at the Ministry of Education (West side) and right on the front steps of the 'White House' government building. There are a few other key buildings that I would liked to see added around the Garden Ring -- but not many.

Didn't see any roof top helipads yet, so I will need to keep searching.

Is there some improvement we can do with the mesh? I am getting a lot of holes and pits and rather abrupt terrain in spots. I use Global FS Mesh and I am not sure that is interfering.
IgorMos
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by IgorMos »

There is a helipad at 55.733131N 37.649911E and a heliport with 10 helipads at 55.79535N 37.355097E. I hope they will be modelled as well as MSU library building opposite the main building. Also, it would be great if all the streets within 3 km (less than a runway length!) of the Red Square will be present (I live in that area :) )

Please add a GSX support to the UUWW Vnukovo. I have an error saying something like "there is no parkings in the airport".

How to uninstall aiports that I do not need? Simply delete the .bgl-file?