Washington X

Latest version: v1.5 (2020)

Fardel
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Fardel »

Hi,
Yhank you now I have the jetways but not animated and never GSX recognizes any jetways.

Paolo

Edit:
I have just received the update warning from Simmarket but there is the ver. 1.0 jet
Flyboy0284
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Flyboy0284 »

Fardel wrote:Hi,
Yhank you now I have the jetways but not animated and never GSX recognizes any jetways.

Paolo

Edit:
I have just received the update warning from Simmarket but there is the ver. 1.0 jet
Dziêkujê Stanislaw, they work perfecly now. Paolo, to get GSX to recognize them you have to tell GSX a jetway is available through the customize airport menu. Once you do that, restart the SODE and COATL modules and the jetways should work through the GSX "operate jetway" command.
Fardel
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Fardel »

Flyboy0284 wrote:
Fardel wrote:Hi,

Paolo

Edit:
Dziêkujê Stanislaw, they work perfecly now. Paolo, to get GSX to recognize them you have to tell GSX a jetway is available through the customize airport menu. Once you do that, restart the SODE and COATL modules and the jetways should work through the GSX "operate jetway" command.
Thank you I will try

[ Added: Sun Feb 19, 2017 18:33 ]
Now all works.

Stanislaw please check if on Simmarket is loaded the version 1.01

Thank you for all

Paolo
kenthom
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by kenthom »

Enjoying Washington X. Also purchased and installed MiamiX. Very happy with both.

Question; Is it possible to remove a BGL file at KADW to remove Air Force One from the tarmac? I would love to park my own AF1 by the limousines.
jc2231
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by jc2231 »

Stanislaw - Washington X is phenomenal! WOW! Performance is great and VAS usage is minimal using performance heavy aircraft. Washington X was my first DD purchase and I plan to buy more in the near future. Keep releasing the city scneries please!

James
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks!
Ken, as far as I know there are two VC-25s, so there is nothing wrong with the realism if you land there with another one!
FireRx
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FireRx »

Thanks,
Stanislaw,
I 'll be getting this one. Will you have a version that does require SODE for those of us that don't use it, and just have the "cntl+J" command?
:D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Negative, I am afraid such version will not be provided. SODE runs also all seasonal changes, not only the jetways.
G.P
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by G.P »

Is it just me or this scenery could use some VAS optimization? There are some VAS spike. I was doing the flight from PHX to DCA with only DCA and PHX check with latest Nvidia driver and FSL. I was having 88% of VAS and then during final for the ILS rwy 1, it jumped up to 94 for a good minute or two then back to 85% and same when i'm on the ground. it's up and down and unpredictable for the most part.

If you need more information, please let me know.
PGDE
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by PGDE »

Hi: Is it possible to get a BGL of the static planes without the Trump plane in it?

Thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

GHP, this might be relatel to LOD models being loaded. Hard to do anything with that - objects need to be loaded at some point, although most customers are reporting a very good performance of the product. Please try the Lite Texture Pack too.

PGDE, you can remove all static aircraft using the installer and switch to AI traffic for example.
topgun1
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by topgun1 »

Washington X DEMO only download Washington airport scenery.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, you get it for free plus our models of Pentagon, White House and Capitol.
topgun1
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by topgun1 »

Thanks for the DEMO clarification. Please confirm the National Mall and Memorial Parks scenery are not included in the DEMO as it is not reflected in my download.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

No problem.
Indeed - only KDCA, White House, Capitol and Pentagon are included.
KDCA has textures 90% smaller than the original, other objects 75% smaller.