Latest version: v1.5 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Washington X

Post by Martin_Starski »

artg1960 wrote: Monday 30 Nov 2020, 17:08 Not to sound like an ass
I do not appreciate your taking that tone and I do not understand what is staying behind it... It was pretty clearly said by Stanislaw that he provided the scenery via Simmarket to this user. Furthermore - in the similar cases we've never left our users without the solution, which can be proved by many users who follow this post: viewtopic.php?p=17796#p17796

Next time, when you start blaming anyone, please read the details of our policy first.
cptsmiffy1460
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: CptSmiffy

Washington X - AF1

Post by cptsmiffy1460 »

Hello,

Firstly epic product I've just flown from KADW to EGCC and I was wondering (and assuming due to your gallery). Where is AF1? All I can see are the limos where it should be.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

That is weird, it should be there. Perhaps the President took it for a ride! :)
cptsmiffy1460
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by cptsmiffy1460 »

Reinstalled a few times and it's not - cant even find a BGL (if there is supposed to be on)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Perhaps you have installed the product with Static Aircraft off?
cptsmiffy1460
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by cptsmiffy1460 »

Ah :) - I usually turn that off due to arriving and ground sending me to occupied stands will try that :)
cptsmiffy1460
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by cptsmiffy1460 »

all options UNCHECKED except Lite Texture pack
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you see any other static planes? Can you post the screenshot which shows us the respective area?
tryhardninja
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Matt

Post by tryhardninja »

Hello,

Whenever I try to use gsx at Washington I cannot. I just downloaded Washington X today. There are no pushbacks and the gates don't work properly though gsx see images below.

https://imgur.com/a/NdhAfJ1

Thanks!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ok, can you attach data from information.cfg file?
Are you sure that gsx is reading the afcad from our scenery? Are there no duplicated AFCADs for 100%?
Which gates don't provide pudhback options?
Regarding jetways - are they working fine with shift+D?
And last but not least - have you ever tried Cartayna files?
https://secure.simmarket.com/javier-itu ... ions.phtml
tryhardninja
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by tryhardninja »

INFO.CFG (P3dv4) [Note P3d is in F:/, Documents is in D:/, and Windows is in C:/]

[SYSTEM]
OS=Windows 10
Date=12/26/2020
Time=00:55:54
[PRODUCT]
Product Name=Washington X
Product Version=v1.5
Product path=F:\Program Files (x86)\P3D\Addon Scenery\Washington X
addonXMLpath=D:\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Washington X\add-on.xml
[FLIGHTSIM]
Sim main Folder=F:\Program Files (x86)\P3D
Sim Selection=609
CFG file path=%simcfgpath%
add-on.cfg folder path=%add-ons.cfg%
scenery.cfg path=C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\scenery.cfg
[SODE]
SODE files=C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

I have Washington installed in both v4 and v5 and should not have other AFCADs for Washington in either. I have orbx and other payware but none should affect Washington. Up top in the GSX customization, it says the AFCAD is using the proper link you can see it in the photo. The link it is using is (F:\Program Files (x86)\P3D\Addon Scenery\Washington X\Scenery\Ronald Reagan Washington Natl KDCA.bgl) which is where the addon folder is. Is that the correct link you tell me that is what it chose by default.
All gates have no pushbacks
All gates have no jetways that work in gsx except C35 for some reason. C35 is recognized by gsx as a working sode gate. (https://imgur.com/a/ehXWvFS).
Yes, the gates work fine with shift-d.
No, I have never tried Cartayna files.
Thanks!
tryhardninja
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by tryhardninja »

I just loaded up in v5and v4 and now have the same issue i have in Washington in my other DD airports like KEWR, KORD, and KLGA.
samwheeler
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by samwheeler »

I also have this issue at DCA and SEA. I recall there was an updated .sdx file that was linked earlier in this thread last year that fixed the issue but the download doesn't seem to work anymore.

I have tried the Cartayna GSX profile however it loads in the GSX SODE jetways. It would be nice if we could get the updated .sdx to use the default SODE jetways with GSX.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Information.cfg looks fine.

Regarding jetways - we prefer using shift+D, but you can try this previously-posted sdx update, but I'm pretty sure that it was included in the last version of Washington X (see attached file).

I can check the problem with pushbacks in my sim, but if it's not working with more airports, I do not believe that it's caused by our afcads. We always configure them in each our project. Maybe there is a problem with your GSX version and it's not able to rebuild airports cache!? So far no-one reported the similar issue, so it looks like there is something relating to your config / specs. Maybe you are able to enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings, exit the sim and check the log file at %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.LOG. You can ZIP this file and consult with FsDreamTeam.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tryhardninja
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by tryhardninja »

I tried the dca.sdx. No fix. I found out that the reason the other DD airports weren't showing pushbacks was that I was moving around too quickly and just needed to rebuild the cache; however, still no good for Washington. I looked through the Couatl.log, and there were no issues, so I am very stumped, especially because it is now only Washington. Could it possibly be the SODE CFG DD.sdx because mine says it is from 2014? Other than that, I have no idea. At least I am not the only one with the problem. I also tried the FSDT live update with no luck.