NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

Mets747
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by Mets747 »

That makes total sense, I'll mess around with some things and see what I come up with, thank you so much.
Masterhawk
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Bob

Post by Masterhawk »

Hi I have these content errors:

[error.156]
error=Found Duplicate Key Name
File:E:\Prepar3D Addons\DrzewieckiDesign\SimObjects\Misc\RDJ_EXTREME_AL_2X_JETCRASH\aircraft.cfg
Section:Flaps.0
Key:system_type

[error.157]
File:E:\Prepar3D Addons\DrzewieckiDesign\SimObjects\Misc\RDJ_EXTREME_AL_2X_JETCRASH_LANDED\aircraft.cfg
Section:contact_points
Key:max_number_of_points

[error.158]
File:E:\Prepar3D Addons\DrzewieckiDesign\SimObjects\Misc\RDJ_EXTREME_AL_2X_JETCRASH_LANDING\aircraft.cfg

[error.159]
File:E:\Prepar3D Addons\DrzewieckiDesign\SimObjects\Misc\RDJ_EXTREME_AL_2X_JETCRASH_WAT\aircraft.cfg
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you let me know where such content errors are being generated? As far as I heard - it was relating to the special mission that was the part of this scenery.

Despite these errors, do you see any problems in the sceneries?
Masterhawk
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Masterhawk »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 03 Jun 2020, 17:24 Can you let me know where such content errors are being generated? As far as I heard - it was relating to the special mission that was the part of this scenery.

Despite these errors, do you see any problems in the sceneries?
If you enable content error logging in P3D it will output a textfile contenterrors after closing of the sim.

I haven't flown the scenario, I'm just try to get rid of errors.
For that files it is an easy fix.

remove the second line "max_number_of_points=21"
remove the second line "system_type=1"
unc1rlm
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by unc1rlm »

I am having issue getting KTEB (from the NYC Airports v2) to load up in p3dv4.5 and 5.1....What I get is the generic crappy p3d default fsx airport with sunken elevation and black asphalt with 2 planes.....If I use Super traffic Board and i click on an aircraft to see it taxi, etc..I can see the scenery.

Any help apprecioated,
BobM.

https://imgur.com/18qV5x7
https://imgur.com/x1OWdcI
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Which version of scenery have you installed?
Have you tried to reinstall it with admin rights?
Any other addons for this region?
Are you sure that our scenery is on top of scenery library?
unc1rlm wrote: Sunday 07 Jun 2020, 12:06 use Super traffic Board
Sorry but I have no idea what is it.
unc1rlm
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by unc1rlm »

Super Traffic Board is an AI traffic Board that shows ai's...http://www.supertrafficboard.com/been out for years..anyway..

OS=Windows 10
Date=06/04/2020
Time=15:38:51
[PRODUCT]
Product Name=NY Airports v2 X
Product Version=: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB v2.5
Product path=S:\Addon Scenery\NY Airports v2 X
addonXMLpath=C:\Users\CAROLINAP3DSERVER\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\NY Airports v2 X\add-on.xml
[FLIGHTSIM]
Sim main Folder=S:
Sim Selection=611
CFG file path=%simcfgpath%
add-on.cfg folder path=%add-ons.cfg%
scenery.cfg path=C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\scenery.cfg
[SODE]
SODE files=C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

BTW..I haven't seen of your sode xml's for 12bPilot/SODE/xml folder? where are they?

I have disabled FSDreamteam.. I finally after messing around for hours got NY Airports KTEB to show up in p3dv4.5 hf3 but LM P3dv5.1 HF1 have changed something..read this post:
I'm certainly no guru and don't know the particulars on it but V5 has that weird need to have excludes added to previous p3d version ade's. Luckily ADE does this on its own now when you load stock data. What I have found however is that I also delete the freshly imported scenery objects and taxi signs, leaving behind the micro excludes. Seems to work fine so far with about 80 ADE's that I've moved over from V4....

Have you done anything with the sceneries to bring it up to v5 or simply added an installer and left the rest to us to figure out?

Thank you for any assistance. I really don't like messing around with ADE cause I know nothing...lol

Very Best to you all..

Bob Morehead
2089011 DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - NY AIRPORTS V2 X : KJFK, KLGA, KTEB FSX P3D (Simmarket order) and have Seattle and UUEE

https://imgur.com/WsjgOUT Scenery Order
unc1rlm
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by unc1rlm »

Martin:

I couldn't add pic so here it is of scenic library p3dv5.1

https://imgur.com/X7mDUA0

BobM.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

unc1rlm wrote: Sunday 07 Jun 2020, 19:44 Product Version=: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB v2.5
So, you have the last version - good to know.
unc1rlm wrote: Sunday 07 Jun 2020, 19:44 BTW..I haven't seen of your sode xml's for 12bPilot/SODE/xml folder? where are they?
We do not use xml - only sdx files should be exported to the respective SODE folder.
unc1rlm wrote: Sunday 07 Jun 2020, 19:44 I have disabled FSDreamteam.. I finally after messing around for hours got NY Airports KTEB to show up in p3dv4.5 hf3 but LM P3dv5.1 HF1 have changed something.
Should I understand that everything seems to be ok with KTEB already? It can be that FSDT is excluding something, but in such case you need to ask FSDT to provide compatibility.
unc1rlm wrote: Sunday 07 Jun 2020, 19:44 Have you done anything with the sceneries to bring it up to v5 or simply added an installer and left the rest to us to figure out?
We checked all our sceneries to provide the compatibility with P3D v5, so this was not only the installer but everything which wasn't working fine in v5, for example lighting. But there are no visual changes - only compatibility issues were solved.
unc1rlm
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by unc1rlm »

Thank you for your help :)

BobM.
normanrox
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Norman

Post by normanrox »

Hi,
I just installed the program along with the SODE program. I went to start up FSX steam and when i loaded KEWR it still showed default scenery with jetways spread out in random areas of the airport. any suggestions?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Which sim have you choosed during the installation process?

Please bear in mind that FSX Steam should be choosed for Dual Mode only - otherwise you need to choose Microsoft Flight Simulator X as your sim in the installer.

Secondly - please remember to run the installer with admin rights.
iceetoo
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Gabe

Re: NY Airports v2 X ILS 4L & 4R Issues

Post by iceetoo »

Hello,
When i am on approach at JFK runways 4L or 4R, the moment the aircraft "grabs" the localizer, it turns the aircraft in the complete opposite direction of the runways.

Has anyone had this same issue.

Please let me know if you all need any pictures and if so, of what exactly.

Much appricatied,

Gabe.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Which sim are we talking about? Do you have the last version of the scenery? Have you tried to reinstall it with admin rights?

You need to know that there is a problem with airport navaid database in FSX / P3D, because is hopelessly out of date. However there is a donationware update for navaids and ILS data here:

http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

which maybe help you to solve the problem in your case.
There is also a more elaborate payware version - fsaerodata.

Either of these will match up the ILS frequencies to the latest AIRAC release.

BTW: As far as I remember, FS default airports / navaids have their LOC back courses enabled. In addition, if the same LOC frequency is shared at both ends of the runway in FS you will receive the incorrect one until about within two degrees of center-line. This also results in a false GS if present. You need to pay attention to the LOC ID on the PFD before engaging VOR/LOC and APP.
iceetoo
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Gabe

Post by iceetoo »

Ill check it out. Thank you!!