Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for your support - it's noted.
FBWFTW
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Rosko

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by FBWFTW »

grayal wrote: Monday 26 Jul 2021, 03:40 I think this is what hes talking about. Im running v5 and the latest version of NEW YORK APTS 1 and 2 as well as NY city. Untitled1.jpgUntitled.jpg
I’ve got this same exact issue though mine is more over at the A gates and Earhart ramp, I’m curious what the fix might be if there’s been one? I have uninstalled and reinstalled once or twice always running with admin rights.
united1987
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: ual1987

Post by united1987 »

im experiencing it as well. just did a flight to KEWR and noticed i have it as well. did a reinstall with admin and same issue occurs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

The problem has been noted by us, but I'm not able to say when we will be able to provide the fix.
Ambassador777
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Ambassador777

Post by Ambassador777 »

I installed NY Airports v2 X and the only thing visible are the jetways extending into the taxiways. I installed the SODE but I don't see any options other than test DLL connection, text menu command, reload all. What should I do? I cannot find any NY airport scenery in the default library to delete. I am running FSX.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you show how does it look like in your sim via screenshots?
Do you have classic or steam FSX version?
The similar issues have been caused by the doubled entry in the scenery library indeed, but it takes place in P3D.
Jetways are visible because SODE generates them, so it's working fine. The question is why there are nothing else - by the way why have you reinstalled the scenery? Does NY Airports X have the highest priority? What about scenery.cfg - what is the entry of NY Airports v2 X? Is there only one entry for NY Airports v2 X and does it has the correct sequence numbering?
Ambassador777
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Ambassador777 »

Attached are screenshots of ramp and scenery cfg file
I'm running FSX steam
I did not reinstall the scenery.
I can't tell where the priorities are set in the cfg file.
I saw no entry for NY Airports v2 X anywhere
I saw no sequencing numbers in the cfg file, is there somewhere else to look?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ambassador777
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Ambassador777 »

I did find the priority and set it to Priority 2 with no observable change in scenery. I located the NY scenery folder and all the files seem to be present but not appearing in the sim. Also under the settings of the sim, the add on scenery doesn't list NY or any other scenery.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Regarding the priority I was asking to check where our scenery is placed in the Scenery Library? We suggest to put it on top.

Which sim option have you choosed during the installation process? Maybe FSX Steam Edition (dual mode only)?
If I'm right and you do not have "dual mode" (both FSX and FSX:SE), please run the installer with admin rights again and choose Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Ambassador777
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Re: NY Airports v2 X [RESOLVED]

Post by Ambassador777 »

I did check the priority in the scenery library and it is first. I did run the program again as administrator and chose Microsoft Flight Simulator X. That fixed the problem I was having! Thanks!!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Glad to hear :!:
topgun1
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by topgun1 »

As requested, I moved all my P3D V 2 purchases from FSPILOT Shop which closed to FSPS Store. I will like to download the updates but I received this PDF from FSPS Store:

In order to receive the latest version please contact the developer directly. Inform the
developer that you ordered the product from fspsstore.com.
We will continue to keep your serials and orders records, but not the files.
Support URL: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/
Support e-mail: info@drzewiecki-design.net
Regards,
My purchases included NY Airports V2 (two separate downloads), Washington X and Seattle Airports. Please advise how the latest file versions can be downloaded from FSPSSTORE. Thanks!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi! According to the respective guidelines available here: viewtopic.php?p=17796#p17796 , please write to us directly via Email and attach a proof of purchase of the products.
gregsteruk
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: gregUK

Post by gregsteruk »

Hi, I recently purchased NY Airports v2 via simmarket. I arrved into KJFK at night and there seems to be a significant lack of lighting in the terminal areas even on taxiways. I run it it FSX GOLD ACCEL PACK, image below: Thanks.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Have you tried to reinstall the scenery with admin rights?
Secondly - maybe you have active DX10 preview?