DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

NY Airports v2 X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

NY Airports v2 X for FSX and P3D by Drzewiecki Design

Product description:
NY Airports v2 X: KJFK, KLGA, KTEBhttp://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYAirports_X.htm
NY Airports v2 X: KEWR, KLDJ, KCDWhttp://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYAirports2_X.htm

English and Polish discussion and support in this topic / Dyskusja po polsku i po angielsku w tym temacie.

ImageImageImage

The upgrade from v1 to v2 is payware (with a 25% discount). Differencies in comparison to the version 1:
Much better visuals
- 100% of objects re-exported
- new ground polygons with better textures
- new aerial images
- better detail objects (ground service vehicles, cars, people)
- animated objects
Performance up to 300% higher than in v1
- Extensive LODs
- Custom shadows only
- Lights done from scratch
- All models re-exported and highly optimized
- All textures compiled to 4096pix sheets
- Ground polygons highly optimized
- New, optional static aircraft
Updated layouts (aprons, taxiways, markings etc.)
SODE support for seasonal changes and jetway animations
New lighting system (as in the latest Polish Airports series) for runways and taxiways, much more performance friendly and realistically looking
New apron lights - optimized for performance and best visuals (see screenshots below)
No default library objects to be used - this will boost up the performance too
Full compatibility with FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4

Additionally:
"Extracts" will no longer be available - instead customers with "Extracts" (and the full v1 version) will receive a 25% discount for the full version. Please note that customers with "Extracts" will get the discount only for the product where the same airport is included - if you have a KJFK Extract you will get a discount for NY Airports v2 X: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB only.
The product is distributed in 2 parts - "NY Airports X v2: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB" and "NY Airports X v2: KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW". While working perfectly together and even installing into one folder, each part will still be independent.
Each airport will be optional with optional features to be controlled via installer (similar to how we did it in Moscow) - thanks to this all airports will use shared textures, perform better and use less VAS.
Marek2704
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Marek2704 »

Jestem posiadaczem wersji 1.5 kupionej w PC Aviator Australia, jednakże DD wycofało swoje produkty z tego sklepu. Oznacza to, że zniżka mnie ominie i powinienem kupić pełny pakiet w innym sklepie, jak mniemam?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Witam.
Nic mi na ten temat nie wiadomo: http://www.pcaviator.com/store/manufact ... urerid=108 , zresztą NYAv2 jest już tam opublikowane.
ps1flyer
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ps1flyer »

Beautiful, thank you.

I'm just to about to order in my preferred shop (Simmarket), but let me ask one question first, please.

For the JFK/LGA/TEB package on simmarket, the update (as mentioned, 25%) is offered for previous orders of
- JFK extract (okay)
- TEB/CDW/LDJ extract (okay)
- FSPS - FSX FIBER ACCELERATOR (aehm... did not expect that)

(See http://secure.simmarket.com/drzewiecki- ... -p3d.phtml )

In particular, the LGA extract (which I have ordered previously on Simmarket) is missing. May I assume that this is an error by Simmarket and it should read "LGA extract" and not "FSX Fiber Accelerator"?

If so, I'll place my order as soon as this has been fixed.

Thanks for checking,
Markus
B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

CTD is P3D v4

Post by B777ER »

Installed via the installer (did not change anything as far as path, etc..) and P3D was CTD after the initial startup screen, I selected KIAH (was going to fly to KEWR) and P3D would CTD after I selected to load the scenario. Also tried the default scenario and still got the same result. Deleting the NY airports from the addons folder and add-ons.cfg entry inside ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prerpar3D v4 cured it.

Even loading the scenery the old way without the addon xml via the scenery.cfg causes a CTD. Must be a file that the sim don't like somewhere within.

I only installed just JFK, EWR and LGA.

Removing the scenery and no more issues with P3D v4. Starts up just fine.

A user on AVSIM said this: Check encoding in addon.xml with Notepad++. Mine was set as UTF-8.

Can you check to see if your product is compliant with this in P3D v4. Thanks
Eric
samwheeler
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by samwheeler »

Hi,

I installed both packages today, only selected LGA, EWR and JFK but every single airport seemed to install, and all the one folder. This lead to horrible performance. Is there anyway we can get separate folders for each airport? And I am not sure about all the airports installing either :|
Thanks,

Sam Wheeler
regulate
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

How do you delete the demo?

Post by regulate »

I don't see an uninstaller anywhere. It's greyed out in the scenery library. How do you delete the demo for P3Dv4?
B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by B777ER »

Reinstalled and still same issue. Other users apparently using it with the encoding error in addon.xml without issues. Not me, as soon as I install this product with JFK, LGA and EWR installed P3D closes as soon as I select "Ok" on the startup scenario screen. No matter if I am starting with the default plane and location or anywhere else. As soon as I remove NY Airports v2 P3D goes back to working normally. Right now I am at a loss and cannot use what I paid for.
Eric
kenthom
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by kenthom »

Purchased both packages and they both look great. I fly mainly commercial and may not want to retain the three GA airports to lesson the load on traffic. Do you simply run the installer a second time and un-check the GA airports to remove them?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

ps1flyer wrote:In particular, the LGA extract (which I have ordered previously on Simmarket) is missing. May I assume that this is an error by Simmarket
Hi. Indeed, this has been already reported to the store.
B777ER wrote:P3D was CTD
Contacted via @.
samwheeler wrote:every single airport seemed to install
Hi. What do you mean by "seemed"? Are they visible in the sim? The one folder installation is the best for performance as shared textures and shared models can be used limiting VAS.
regulate wrote:I don't see an uninstaller anywhere.
Just as with any other addon (in P3Dv4): P3Dv4 upper menu → Options → Add-ons. Or simply remove the product's folder from the Addon Scenery folder.
kenthom wrote:Do you simply run the installer a second time and un-check the GA airports to remove them?
Yes, exactly. :wink:
dornier
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by dornier »

Hi,

I purchased New York Airports V1 at Aerosoft a while back. Does the discount only apply if I purchase at Aerosoft? I didn't see New York Airports V2 available yet at Aerosoft.

Is the issue of the CTD resolved in P3D V4? Specific issue to Simmarket?

Thanks,

George
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Discounts are given by vendors and a vendor might even choose not to give one (which happens rarely but it does).
http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 1197#11197
elButz
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by elButz »

Where do I find the SODE .xml? all files have been installed but I chose not to install SODE since I'm running the latest version. I tried to dock jetways to my plane but it says "no facilities found" and in the xml folder in ProgramData is no .xml for any of the NY airports.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Actually we do not use any XML files at all in our products.

This is how the SODE menu should look like (Shift+D):

...and after pressing "1":
Marek2704
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Marek2704 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Witam.
Nic mi na ten temat nie wiadomo: http://www.pcaviator.com/store/manufact ... urerid=108 , zresztą NYAv2 jest już tam opublikowane.
Chodziło mi o ich australijską mutację: PC Aviator Australia :)