NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

This might be caused by multiple entries in the Scenery Library. There are actually two scenery libraries in P3Dv4. Please make sure that there is only one entry for the product.

You may simply send us those files so we could have a look:

%appdata%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg
%programdata%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\scenery.cfg
%programdata%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\scenery_add-ons.xml
ryuzaki
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: ryuzaki

Post by ryuzaki »

I could not attach the files you requested.

- In the file: %appdata%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg - there is this entry:

[Package.0]
PATH=C:\Users\marco\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\NY Airports v2 X
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

- In the file: %programdata%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\scenery_add-ons.xml - there is this entry:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<SimBase.Document version="4,5" Type="AceXML">
<Descr>AceXML Document</Descr>
-<AddOn.SceneryComponent>
<Path>C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Addon Scenery\NY Airports v2 X</Path>
<SceneryCRC>902977961</SceneryCRC>
</AddOn.SceneryComponent>
<Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\FsDreamTeam\KJFK</Path>
<SceneryCRC>-1812386907</SceneryCRC>
<Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\FsDreamTeam\Exclude</Path>
<SceneryCRC>-1533506884</SceneryCRC>
</SimBase.Document>

- In the file: %programdata%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\scenery.cfg - There is no entry at all of your product.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

ryuzaki wrote: Wednesday 07 Jul 2021, 14:08 could not attach
You should be able for sure but please attach them as the compressed zip file. It would be good to see them first.

Probably a duplicate package reference is a clue. If the entry is as add-on.xml in ...\Documents\P3D add-ons, it cannot be referenced in C:\ProgramData\LM...\P3D...\add-ons.cfg at the same time. It is one or the other.
ryuzaki
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ryuzaki »

Files.rar
Please find attached the required documents.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ryuzaki
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ryuzaki »

Any news? Were you able to download the files?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Sorry for late response - holiday season...

I suggest deleting NY entries from both add-ons.cfg and scenery_add-ons.cfg and then reinstall the scenery with admin rights.

BTW: P3D can be installed anywhere. If you install on the Windows drive then most recommend that you don't use the default Program Files location but instead install it to something like C:\P3D - otherwise default location can cause some problems due to Windows security features.
grayal
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: grayal

Post by grayal »

I think this is what hes talking about. Im running v5 and the latest version of NEW YORK APTS 1 and 2 as well as NY city.
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

grayal wrote: Monday 26 Jul 2021, 03:40 latest version of NEW YORK APTS 1 and 2 as well as NY city.
The same is for all airports from the packages?

Where is the scenery located in the Scenery Library? What is a prioritization and what other addons might interfere with ours? Any mesh addon?

I will check it in our environment once again, but I need more details to try replicating an issue.
richjb
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by richjb »

There is a 693' tower on the final approach to runway 19 at Teterboro - see the approach plate. This tower is a significant landmark for arrivals on runway 19 at TEB. It is missing in the NY TEB scenery. Would it be possible to have it added?

The green space around the tower is present. I can provide exact data on the obstruction if necessary.

Thanks,

Rich Boll
Wichita, KS
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, thanks for your suggestion - I have added this to our to-do list for this package, so it will not be forgotten when we will start working on the future update. But for sure it will not happen very soon.
villaloha
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Darrell

Post by villaloha »

Greetings. I purchased Aerosoft KJFK airport and see so many errors such as JetBlue at Terminal 8 where it should not be. It is all mixed up. I cannot use Airport Editor. Please let me know if there is any update to correct gate assignments?

Thank you.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, there is no such update and - to be very honest - we have not enough human resources to take care of it, especially now with MSFS / P3D frequent updates we got our hands full. But feel free to do such update and we'll share it with the community.
BTW: It might be also considered that f/e the AI traffic program is causing a problem. If flight schedules in that program include United Airlines flights from JKF, no matter what gate assignments are, FS will generate such flights. Even if you assign all gates to f/e Air Canada.
Wise87
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Wise87 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Wednesday 07 Jul 2021, 04:03 Please provide a screenshot if possible.
Here is some bleed through when landing on RWY 29 at KEWR. If you go outside tops down and zoom out you won't see it but at ground level it's awful around the airport.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for this hint - we will take a look on this as soon as we start working on the updated version.
Kevin
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 01 Mar 2020, 07:12 Kevin, thanks a lot for your input and help. We will take it into consideration when we release the new update.
With regards to the following two posts:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=396&p=19067#p19067
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=396&p=19068#p19068

Just wanted to add that when I was flying into JFK today, I note that the charts indicate that 13L has PAPI lights. I guess this is something that was changed during the re-construction of the runway.

https://www.airnav.com/airport/KJFK