Seattle City X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Seattle City X

Post by Martin_Starski »

Really hard to say something more, especially as some our installers/sceneries were adapted to FSW for test purposes. Have you tried to reinstall our scenery with admin rights? You mentioned that there are no other addons, but it seems you have some ORBX files in the sim - there may be a relation to your problem.
Alejanjardo
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Alejandro

Post by Alejanjardo »

Thank you for the advice so far. I did try the following:

- Deleting the /ORBX files had no effect on the issue
- Uninstalling Seattle City X did fix it (picture w/default scenery attached for reference)
- Reinstalling Seattle City X (with Admin. rights) still brings back the issue (two examples are attached, there are more)
- Reinstalling Seattle City X also adds back the /ORBX file into my FSW folder, not sure why. I never got any ORBX products.

I appreciate the support, and Seattle X is a work of art that I really want to be able to enjoy, but it seems to be a problem with the installer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Frankly speaking no-one reported the similar problem in the past, so it must be something relating to mesh of FSW. Which version of our scenery have you installed? Have you ever had any other addons for this area?
Alejanjardo
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Alejandro

Post by Alejanjardo »

The pdf says its version 1.3, I got it from PC Aviator ten days ago. I have never had another addon for this area except for Seattle Airports X Demo.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

v1.3 is the last one - honestly I have no idea, especially as we are talking about the sim, which has been abandoned. In the other sims we do not observe such problems for Seattle City X or any other city sceneries.
LifeFlight1
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Mike

Post by LifeFlight1 »

Hello everyone i recently purchased Seattle City X. And fir whatever reason, Maybe My shader's are off? my helipad at the main hospital(HarborView) is malfunctioning. please see my pic Any suggestions would help . Thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
timothyj67
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Timmmmie

Aircraft dont align to gates

Post by timothyj67 »

Hi, I have the Seattle Airports X for P3D. And my aircraft have stopped aligning to the jetways and gateways when I load it.
Im using
Orbx OPNW
Level2
PMDG
It worked before now it doesnt want to work. is there a update to the scenery? I purchased my thru the FSpilot shop which is gone.
Any support would be great!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, you didn't put any screenshots or details about the scenery version or P3D version but if it was ok and suddenly stopped working, it means that the other addon is causing such discrepancy. Do you have any idea what addons could have been installed in the meantime or maybe updates? Then you can try to deactivate them one by one to see which one is doing a difference. You may also check to see if our scenery is on the top of scenery library or try to reinstall it with admin rights.
timothyj67 wrote: Friday 27 Mar 2020, 13:29 purchased my thru the FSpilot shop which is gone.
In such case please follow this post: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/view ... 422#p17796
timothyj67
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Timmmmie

Post by timothyj67 »

So I figured it out...
It was a scenery placment error with Orbx I just had to rearrange the hiarchy.
Thanks for the reply .
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Perfect - happy flying!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The product has been updated to v1.4 featuring:
- P3Dv5 compatibility
- minor fixes
Scandinavian
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Scandinavian »

Did you update the wrong Seattle City X on Simmarket?

I got the update warning with version 1.4 for the original purchase I did in 2017. But the current version released in 2018 still shows 1.3
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Working on it. Something got messed up at the store.
HJMX
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by HJMX »

I've just installed Seattle City X (1.4) and made my first flights in P3Dv5. Unfortunately, I get reproducible CTDs when approaching Seattle from Northern directions with a2a C172. It happens shortly after Seattle Downtown comes into view. I have ORBX PNW incl. some ORBX airports in this area active. Settings are moderate and VRAM is 5.4 / 9.2. FPS is 26-27 (locked @ 27). Until now I've not yet got any CTD, even when flying in ORBX TE GB over the London area (VRAM 7.2 / 9.2).

Best,
Harry
HJMX
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by HJMX »

To be more specific. The CTD happens East of KPAE airport more or less directly over Interstate 5. No matter if coming from the North or South. If I disable Saetty City X (1.4) everything is fine in this area.

Could you please look at this? Thanks.

Best,
Harry